Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

They lay together, kissing and cuddling, while she recovers. Ray retrieves their wine and a treat. He feeds her while they share kisses laced with the sweet drink, chocolate and strawberry. As she empties her glass, he pours her some more. Soon, Zaria begins to feel giddy—laughing, smiling and just being all around playful—but she soon realizes that she is lightheaded. Fuck. She kisses her father. No way I’m going to pass out before he fucks me. She puts the glass aside and concentrates on the long, deep and wet kisses she places on Ray. Her almost nude form is chilly yet she snuggles into her father’s loving embrace and the warmth quickly returns.

While kissing, she reaches down to begin ministrations along his guarded length through his pants. She deftly undoes the belt buckle and lowers his zipper like bribing a guard of a prisoner and all without missing a kiss. Once she has retrieved the prisoner from its confines, Zaria strokes it with her hand. And now it is her father who sighs as they kiss. The girl tugs at him again and again, using her thumb to distribute the precum that she has milked from him all over the tip. She asks him to sit up and he complies. She kneels down before him on the floor and removes his shoes, pants and boxers.

Ray looks down at his daughter, his flesh and blood, his half alien half clone. This is the loves of his life. She is beautiful. From her skin that is as soft as silk to her long hair with the sides shaved so close to her head, to the long elflike ears, she is perfect. Glints of candlelight radiates from her auburn hair. She looks up at him with adoring eyes while extending her tongue to retrieve a drop of dew from his slit. She then uses her mouth muscle to spread it across her now glossy lips. She plies the tip with loving, wet kisses, each a little bolder, a little more enveloping until the tip is nestled completely between her lips. Her tongue swirls around it, her hand strokes it. Having his musk in her mouth causes Zaria to salivate wildly. She lets it drip from the corner of her mouth and unto his shaft to her pumping hand. It is like grease to a piston, allowing the movement to flow freely. But then she releases her grip of him and swallows him whole. Ray shudders at the sudden change and the raking of her nails along his inner thigh.

The man watches in awe at his daughter’s bobbing head as it bounces up and down long his length, as she swallows him to the hilt like a sword retiring to its sheath. The girl lets her hand drop to his sack where she begins to massage, awakening his seed and readying it for the coming transition. And like Zaria before, Ray isn’t just running idle. He begins to thrust back at her, notifying his daughter of what is coming. But the Ish is prepared for this eventuality. She withdraws, leaving his cock standing at attention before her, the candlelight twinkling off its moistened shaft. She rises up over him and squats, taking him in her hand, guiding him to her entrance. The girl rubs it back and forth along her folds, moistening them and his tip with her juices. Then she impales herself upon the man. Zaria gasps a little when she swallows him wholly again and just holds him there, barely moving to lean in to embrace her father with a kiss.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the girl begins grinding herself against him, pulling forward only to rub her clit and nether lips along the roughness of his ember on the return. Ray brings his hands to her hips, guiding her slide while they kiss. Soon, real soon, Zaria increases her tempo and force, already feeling herself nearing the edge. Her father latches onto her breast once again and suckles her like a newborn. This only puts her over the edge and she can no longer control her thrusts. Like a wild animal, Zaria jacks herself off on her father’s prick.

And as she climaxes, she grabs him with her cunt. Ray can feel the warmth of her juices coating his length. It is all he can do to hold back from flooding her tunnel with his load. Eventually her thrusts do slow and subside. They kisses fervently and Zaria can feel her father’s tightening embrace, letting her know that she is loved and protected by him from whose own DNA she sprung from. He leaves his shaft inside her while she nestles into his chest and rests from her ordeal. And once recovered, she removes him from her only to return to her position on the floor. She eagerly cleans his member of her juices, orally refreshing his erection. This time it is she that feeds him a strawberry, making sure that he has to kiss her to get the last bite from within her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.