Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“So how was your little vacation?” Genzo asks, sitting on the edge of the counter, surrounded by beer bottles.

“Oh, don’t act like you don’t know,” George sneers. “Give me one of those.”

Genzo looks to the left and right, picking up random bottles but not finding anything but empty ones. “It seems I’m out. Oh well, you don’t need to have one anyway.”

“What? Why?” the man asks.

“You’re right, I know everything that went on,” the snotling carries on. “Have you come to any conclusions about your life?”

“Yeah, as a matter of fact I did,” George says. “I’m going to stay this way for the next fifty years.”

“What about when you need to fuck?” Genzo asks. “Fifty years is a long time to go without some.”

The man cracks a smile. “I’ll just change into Tabitha and get stuck by someone.”

“Yeah, there’s a problem with that,” the snotling says slyly.

“Of course there is,” the man groans. “There’s always some kind of hitch.”

“George cannot stay sixty-five for the next fifty years,” the creature reminds him. “At some point, old grandpa George has to kick the bucket.”

“I can live this way,” the man argues. “Hell there are people that live to a hundred, a hundred and ten or more.”

“But not you,” Genzo counters. “This is all part of a plan, an agreement. George is only allowed to live for so long after. It’s Tabitha that needs to live her life.”

George taps his foot and crosses his arms over his chest. “Fine, I’ll live as Tabitha. But it’s going to be on my terms.”

“So be it,” Genzo says, pulling out a cigar from a little pouch on the counter. “It’s your life to live as you want. I’ve got my own and a beautiful lady waiting for me to lay it down on her again.” He hops off the counter and saunters down the hall.


Toward evening time there is a knock at the door. It is just in time because Tabitha is just about to hop into the shower when she hears it. She grabs a towel, wraps it around her body and slips out of the bathroom. George had stopped bathing as George for a while now. Bathing as Tabitha is a much better experience. Not only is there a body of smooth, silky skin to wash, but the experience of playing with herself is so much better.

She answers the door and is very surprised to see Steven standing out outside with a bouquet of flowers in his fist. “May I come in?” he asks politely, his eyes surprisingly not dropping down to the mound forming small hill over the crest to the white, fluffy towel.

“Sure,” the girl says, stepping aside. She takes the flowers when he hands them to her and puts on a perturbed look on her face. After directing the man toward the living room, she steals a whiff of the flower’s scent and smiles. “What are you doing here?”

“Bringing you flowers,” he answers.

“That’s all?” Tabitha steps over to stand by the couch as he takes the chair to sit down in.

“Not just that,” he tells her with a warm, friendly smile. “I understand that you haven’t been in school all week.”

“You heard right,” the girl answers kind of snarky. “Let me guess, Nola and Gordon?”

Steven laughs lightly. “Yes, from them.”

“That was smooth, what you did,” she says with a frown.

“What’s that?”

“I thought you were passing me off onto Gordon when in reality you were having them help me get back with you,” Tabitha groans.

“Did it work?” he asks.

“What do you think,” he says, flashing him a menacing grin.

“Is that why you left?” he presses.

“I left with my grandfather yes, but I had other reasons,” she explains.

“So you were running away from your problems,” he concludes.

“I never said that,” she says.

“You don’t have to,” he agrees, smiling. “I’m not only a teacher. I have been where you are.”

“You have no idea,” she says, smirking.

“I think I do,” he says. “I’m in love with you and you are with me.”

“You’re delusional if you think it would be normal for a man your age to be in love with a fifteen year old girl,” Tabitha argues. “And to think that I am with you is preposterous.”

“What are your intentions as far as school is concerned?” he asks, letting her words fall on deaf ears.

“Well, I’m going to home school myself,” she answers. “That way I don’t have to deal with teachers with grubby paws or adolescent boys with their raging hormones.”

“I can home school you,” Steven offers. “In fact, with your grandfather’s permission, I can marry you.”

“Marry me?” she asks, stunned to hear those words. “I, um, I’m going to go put these in water.” Tabitha slips into the kitchen and collects a vase, puts water in it and then the flowers. By the time she is setting it on the table, Steven is coming up, taking her hands into his.

“I’m serious,” he says. He lets go with one hand and undoes her towel. It falls unceremoniously to her feet. With a wink his eyes drop to her body. “I’m in love with you. I will give up everything for you, other women, men and whatever else it takes. Let me finish your education and be yours.”

“Educate me, huh?” she asks, her mind going straight to the gutter.

“Whatever education you lack, yes,” he says.

Tabitha can feel a blush spreading all over her while his eyes run up and down, taking all of her in, and from the look on his face appreciating it. “And what after I have kids with you,” she says, though she doesn’t know why she does. “And when I get all fat, will you still love me then?”

“Of course I will,” he answers. As he says this, his free hand cups her breast, gently squeezing it and rubbing the nipple before letting the hand trail downward. The girl feels extremely hot and very bothered, the very air seeming to be closing in on her. She watches his hand when it drifts down her body.

Tabitha lets out a gasp when she sees his hand disappear between her legs, rubbing her mound. She is staring down at where his hand is when she sees movement. His prick is becoming erect and pushing its way from his pants and through the unzipped fly. Now the girl has a cock standing tall and waving at her. She resists the urge to lick her lips at the sight of that very familiar, perfect fitting tool.

Steven releases her other hand and she takes to opportunity to back away from him. This only leads him to take her hand and drag the girl from the kitchen, through the living room and down the hall to her bedroom. “This needs to be done properly,” he says once they are inside the room. He presses the teen against the wall, naked with nowhere else to go. He calmly drops his pants. By now Tabitha is finding her voice and is explaining to him why this is a bad idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.