Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tabitha did end up calling the guy. During the day, George spent his time playing the slot machines, even doing a little gambling at the card tables. Being an architect without a wife and kids, he had a lot of money. When the little snotling offered for things to be paid for, he didn’t argue because where he could save he would, especially when he is supposed to be retired and Tabitha’s money is supposed to help out a little. Of course neither pays the bills, but no one knew that or needed to. So with plenty of money to go around, the man figures he’ll gamble during the day as himself, and fuck during the night as Tabitha. This rebelling thing is quite fun.

So when night finally came, Tabitha called up the man and agreed on a time to meet him and got his room number. She waits a couple hours just to make the guy sweat. Knocking at the door, the man, Brycen, opens it fairly quickly. It is almost like he was waiting within five feet of it for her to finally knock. And he very well could have been. Once invited inside, Tabitha starts to look around. One thing catches her eye pretty quickly and that is an award.

“Wow, you got one of these?” she asks, lifting the glass plaque up. “I never ... I mean my grandfather spent his whole career as an architect and never got one of these.”

Brycen seems to beam with excitement at the attention he is getting by the award. “That’s why I’m here. There was an award ceremony last night for a building I designed. There were other awards for others too.”

“Are you in town for long then?” Tabitha asks.

“I was supposed to leave this morning, but after I saw you and your performance, I got my ticket moved to tomorrow morning.”

She looks down to his hand and sees that he is wearing a wedding ring. “You’re married?”

“Um ... yeah,” he answers. “Is that a problem?”

“Not at all,” the girl says with a shrug. It really isn’t but the George side of her is a little jealous about the award. “I like married men. Have you cheated often?”

“This is my first time,” he admits, suddenly looking a little nervous about it. “Now that you’re here, maybe I shouldn’t.”

“Well, you do have time to come up with a good excuse why you had to catch another flight out,” Tabitha mutters, her mind turning to mischievous behavior, while seeing the clear signs of this guy ready to boot her out. George had seen it on many women. The problem is she doesn’t want to go. She had her mind made up on this guy, this night. “Like for instance...” She drops the award, and though the floor is carpeted with plush fabric, it does cause the plaque to break cleanly in half.

“What the hell,” the man almost shouts. “Why did you do that?”

Tabitha looks up, giving him her best impression of fear and regret, mixed with a little sadness. “I didn’t mean to, honest. I wasn’t thinking. I thought with your cold feet you didn’t want me and...” her voice trails off miserably.

For Brycen, he is frozen in stark horror. The award is a one of a kind. There is no getting another, for that he is certain. He could have one made. Everything these days can be made or a damn good copy of it reproduced. But then it wouldn’t be the same.

“I know a place that can fix that and make it look like it never happened,” the teen offers. “I’ll even pay for it.”

“I’ll cover the cost,” the man says. “It can’t be that much and I guess it gives me that excuse I needed.”

‘But I feel guilty,” she says, adding a degree of regret to her tone. “It was a special award that only a few ever get. My grandpa told me that.”

“Well, I think that you should just leave,” he says. “I could get some trouble over you. I don’t mean just because of my wife. I mean damn, I’m almost forty and you’re what sixteen, seventeen?”

“Fifteen,” she answers softly.

“Even worse,” he says and he goes for the door.

“You should beat me for it,” Tabitha says, spitting out the first thing that pops into her head. It comes out worse than she imagined it, but it gets the man’s attention and makes him stop short. “I can’t see how you’re so calm about it.”

Brycen spins around on his heels and stares at her. “I’m not clam. I’m pissed about the award, but I’m also more pissed at what I was about to do and who I was doing it to. You’re a fucking child and I’m a grown ass man.”

If you only knew, buddy.

“However, if you really think you deserve a beating then by all means, take off your panties and I’ll put you over my knee. I’ve got three kids at home so I know how to give a spanking.”

Tabitha blushes. She has the man right where she wants him. Now she just needs to make it seem like it is all his idea. “I’m not taking off my panties,” she argues, blushing fiercely and sounding scandalized. “A spanking with my panties on will be one thing, but I can’t take them off.

“Well, if you care to bend over, I can always take them off for you,” Brycen tells her.

Got you where I want you. She shakes her head. “I can’t,” she says. “Can’t you consider keeping them on?”

“I could,” the man says, smiling wickedly at her. “Instead of taking off your panties, you can get completely undressed. That way I can move from the spanking to a complete fucking without wasting any time.”

What Tabitha doesn’t know, and why it is working so well in her favor, is Brycen and his wife plays out a fantasy like this every so often. She dresses up like a little Catholic school girl and he takes her like a priest would. It couldn’t be a better situation.

“You wouldn’t” she gasps, playing out the scenario. “Get undressed? I can’t.”

“It makes losing your panties seem a bit minor, does it not?” the man agrees. He sits down on the couch, which it being a penthouse, there is ample room and furniture. He pats his knee. “Come on and bend over. I’ll take care of the panties if you’re too scared to do it yourself.”

Tabitha looks at the man sitting there, patting his knee and wonders just how far she can stretch this out without ruining the fantasy. She doesn’t want to tempt fate, especially because this is too much fun. Biting her lip, as if in decisive, she lifts her dress and takes her panties off, much to Brycen’s surprise.

“Are you a virgin?” he asks when she edges toward him, getting ready to reluctantly bend over and reveal her bare ass.

Would it matter? She certainly isn’t, but it can’t hurt to lie and increase the excitement for the both of them. She frees as if being asked something so intimate scares her even more. “Why?” she asks.

“Oh, I just thought you might still be one,” he answers. “You seem so embarrassed over the thought that you would get fucked after the spanking.”

Feeling like she has over played her hand, she answers truthfully. “Well, I’m not, but who wouldn’t be embarrassed having an older man say they want to fuck you?”

“Quite a few women, I suspect. My wife is a lot younger than me, barely twenty-one,” he says. “Anyhow, seeing how you’ve taken off your panties, you might as well take the rest of your clothes off. It’ll save time having to undress when I’m ready to ravish your pretty little body.”

So he has a fantasy about young girls. He ain’t going anywhere. “I agreed that I deserved a beating, but that’s only a spanking. I didn’t say anything about having sex.”

Tabitha, dear,” Brycen says softly. “You will find that any time a man spanks a woman it is a prelude to him having sex with her. But if you’re too scared, then will talk about it after the spanking.”

“I’m not scared,” she protests. “I just didn’t expect you to want me.”

Brycen laughs at that. “I’d want you regardless of how you look,” he informs her. “But damn it, you are fucking gorgeous, which makes this so much better. I was scared because guys like me don’t get beautiful young girls like you often. Other than my wife, I have always been with older women.” Seeing that she is within reach, he reaches. He lifts the front of her dress, revealing her bare pussy. “Mmm, seeing it this bare makes you look even younger and it makes me want you more. I thought being thirty-six marrying a seventeen year old was something. But damn, mmm.”

Tabitha gives a little shudder when his hand casually brushes against her mound. She also shudders because of how much a creep this man sounds. Sure George liked them young, but he wouldn’t go past a certain age. This guy sounds like he doesn’t care what age a girl is.

“So are you going to bend over like a good girl and not argue about sex or are you going to be bad and stay dressed?” he asks. “You can still be bad and argue when you’re naked. Hell, I’m sure you’ll look marvelous too.”

Tabitha is still edging closer, but not getting undressed. The whole creepiness of the guy does kind of scare her, but in some way it does turn her on. Indecision is boiling through her like the fire growing between her thighs.

“Listen, kid,” Brycen says quietly, his tine changing completely. “Maybe it would be better is you just put your panties back on and went home. I’m sure your parent are wondering where you are.”

Tabitha becomes just plain furious. She pushed it too far. And just like that, she takes the dress and pulls it up and over her head, unhooking her bra and tossing that aside as well. She glares at him, naked as the day of her proverbial birth, assuming that she is still wearing her sandals. “I’m not scared,” she almost snarls. “I deserve the spanking and damn it, the fucking that is going to come after.” With that, she practically throws herself across the man’s knee, ass up and legs spread out all over the place.

Brycen looks over the girl’s ass. It is a finer ass than his wife’s. It’s plump and plush and just begging for a spanking. He couldn’t ask for anything better. He lifts his hand and delivers a sharp smack to her cheek, following it up quickly with spank to her other check. It isn’t too hard, just forceful enough to sting and let her know that she is being spanked. For the next few spanks, the man uses a cupped hand, popping her on the backside, all noise and fury but still only a mild sting. It certainly sounds ferocious, but Tabitha can tell it is only a tease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.