Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Azelia’s erection has not totally shrunk by the time she gets on the rail for school. She is still totally horny with an almost electric charge in her body. The morning jog was so exciting that with that high from it, she fucked Zelena thoroughly enough. But still, that didn’t even quench her thirst. Her erection is keeping itself know as it forms a nice bulge between her legs.

The girl tries her best to ignore it, hoping it will go away before she gets to school. She even sits at the very back of the rail car just to ensure that no one else can see it. It can be a little embarrassing to go walking around or riding in to school with a raging boner. But certainly after a lengthy ride into school, it has to go away. The rail isn’t too crowded this morning so the near emptiness of the train actually makes the alien’s arousal worse and she instinctively presses her legs together to try and quell the fire burning between them. With the semi-privacy, her body is not listening much to her mind. Of course, her actions to try and stop it only make it worse. Azelia continually has one hand or the other in her crotch, playing with her not unsurprisingly half erect prick.

Soon she finds herself quickly coming around to a lingering, sexy idea, taking a quick glance down at her bulging pants. Azelia’s erection is being contained in a limited space and just has to be released or repositioned. She giggles at herself and actually whispers, “I can’t with other people on the train.” She simultaneously reiterates to her conscience that nobody will even notice. It’s not as if anyone is turning around to look to the back or paying her any attention anyway.

With another glance around the rail car and keeping her eyes forward to keep watch, Azelia opens up her pants. She glances down, and although she is full covered by her panties, she can see the outline of her stiff member. She takes a deep breath, looks back out across the rail car and everyone turned facing forward before she reaches in and rubs herself a few times. She has an incredibly large bulge in her panties. The thin fabric is having a hell of a time containing it and she is so aroused that she can’t stand it. And she doesn’t!

Azelia reaching in further and with much difficultly is finally able to pull her wickedly hard rod out. She slides her hand down over the bared tip and instantly feels a tingle go through her entire being. The train begins to slow, coming to the next station stop and Azelia comes back to reality for a moment, easing off her strokes. No sooner is the train moving again than she takes back hold of her erection. The feeling is truly wonderful. The alien begins to squeeze harder and harder and she can see the tip of her cock get larger while she does this. It swells and the skin gets shiny and almost a reddish green staring up at the girl from her lap.

She strokes it gently, with just the tips of her fingers and glances back down in time to see a rivulet of precum leak from the little opening of her very hard member. She breathes a little heavier as she continues to stroke herself. The train may be fairly empty with hushed talking going on and not a single soul paying her any mind, but it is thrilling to play with herself and think of what she is doing all the while wondering if anybody around knows it.

Azelia looks back over the small group of rail riders and she catches sight of a couple human and Rakan women. It is no problem for her to include them in her thoughts while playing with herself. The alien wets her thumb and two fingers and gently rubs herself until she is almost on the verge of climax, but she stops somehow. She spends the next several minutes squeezing and giving her cock hardly noticeable strokes until her balls seem ready to burst. Precum leaks out all over her fingers, allowing the girl to fully slick up the full, fluffed tip of her member. Now it is truly shining, as that watery eye looks up at her.

Continuing to slowly stroke herself, the rail car makes stops, dropping people off and picking new ones up. It is exciting for Azelia to be playing with herself and knowing that at any moment somebody, maybe a cute human female would turn and check her out. Actually, Azelia would probably turn beet red and rush off the train the next time it stopped at a station in embarrassment if that happens. But then again, the feelings are so great the girl more likely may be in no position to stop what she is doing.

This is when Azelia looks up and to the side. And there she is! The beautiful human woman she has been hoping to provide the added inspiration Azelia wants. The woman is sitting only a seat up and diagonal, and just out of sight to see what it is the alien is really doing. How she got on and sat there without her noticing is Azelia’s guess, but it couldn’t be more perfect. And just how hot is this human? Her shoulder length brown hair and dress bare her shoulders, providing a generous amount of skin to tantalize the alien with. Azelia even find herself easing up in her seat to get a better look at the human. The girl’s heart races and her prick pulses in her hand when she sees the dress the woman is wearing is also a short one. From her angle, Azelia can see mostly a bared thigh. It isn’t much, but then again the alien doesn’t need much.

In this position, the girl’s cockhead rubs the back of the seat. She looks down and sees that she has smeared a generous amount of precum across the fabric. When she eases slowly back down in her own seat, Azelia remains connected through a thin line of clear precum. She grins, playing another silly thought in her mind about having that woman bent over the seat and plugged right in her. Azelia thinks of her beautiful commuting buddy and steals another quick glance at her before looking back around at the other passengers. She looks back down and sees the precum connection to the back of the seat has broken. Her erection remains as hard as ever and even continues to drool out the tiny little hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.