Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Later that night, Roman and Brea have dinner at a premier fish house restaurant. The conversation centers around the project that just got approved and the potential project that could be dropping on their desk the following week, although neither of them is really interested in the subject. When the waiter brings the desert menu, Roman looks at Brea. “Would you rather be desert than eat it?”

“Yes,” she hisses. “But how do we manage that with all these people in here?”

“I don’t mean here,” Roman says, rolling his eyes. “I mean back at my apartment. I wouldn’t mind a repeat of last night, if you’re up to it.”

“Mmm, absolutely,” she murmurs. “Last night was grand.”

Roman signs the dinner check and they leave the table. The ride back is agonizing for them both, but once they park and head through the door, Roman is closing it and the distance between them. When he reaches her, he pulls her into his arms and kisses her hungrily, wrapping around her tightly. Brea responds in kind, pressing herself to him.

“I almost couldn’t make it back here without pulling over and fucking you on the street,” he groans.

“Almost is right, Roman. I’m so fucking hit and horny tight now,” Brea expresses. “Fuck me, please. Put out this fire.”

“Slow down, Brea, we have all night,” he says. “Let’s dim the lights and put on some music. Let’s let our dinner settle a little, don’t you think?”

The girl sighs. Roman adjusts the lights and starts some music. The music is sensuous and Brea begins swaying as she listens. He takes a seat on the edge of the bed and watches in fascination as she begins to dance for him, weaving her body this way and that, lowering her eyes seductively and smiling at him. While the dance continues, Brea begins the slow strip she usually reserves for her mother and he enjoys every minute of it.

The girl kicks off her shoes and then very slowly removes her shirt. When he starts to remove his, Brea warns him to sit still and enjoy the show, she will take care of his clothes in due time. So Roman relaxes in answer to her request, watching attentively. In a short while, she removes her bra, allowing her breasts to sway in full view and very close to him. He reaches for them but she dances away, smiling.

Minutes later, the girl’s jeans fall to the floor and she wears only her bikini panties. Now she comes close to him and pushes him back on the bed, straddling his torso and waving her breasts in his face. Roman reaches up to touch her and she allows him access to her chest. His fingertips trace the nipple before sliding over the distended flesh without really grabbing them. Brea shudders at his touch and closes her eyes while she leans back, thrusting her chest toward him.

The man pulls her closer and kisses her nipple. He purses his lips and sucks it into his mouth and she gasps. He toys with the hardened nub with his tongue and then repeats the procedure on the other nipple. After a few minutes of this teasing, she straightens up and sits still, looking at the man. In a moment, Brea lifts herself off him and moves aside, striping off her panties. Kneeling next to him, she pulls of Roman’s shirt then loosens his belt to begin pushing his pants and underwear down his legs. Roman raises his hips to assist her, lightly caressing her at the same time. With his clothes removed, the girl begins a detailed examination of his cock and balls. This is her first real opportunity to explore this wonderful tool and she is determined to take full advantage of it.

First, Brea wraps her hand around the girth of his steely shaft, marveling at the size. She leans down and kisses the tip, tasting a little of the precum and discovering that she likes the taste. Next, she toys lightly with his balls, having been warned that they are very sensitive. And as if on impulse, she runs her finger under them to the opening of his ass and watches in fascination when his erect member seems to grow and harder even more when she touches his backdoor.

“Do you like that, Roman?” the girl asks, intrigued. “It sure seems that your dick does.”

“It’s just fine, Brea,” he answers. “What you do to one passes through to the other. It can feel real good, if you do it right.”

She is delighted, and just as he starts pressing the tip of her finger into her ass, she starts pressing the tip of hers into his. Roman rubs her rear entrance lightly, penetrating only slightly, enough to cause her to respond with a small moan. Brea stops touching him to concentrate on the feelings that he is generating within her.

After a few moments, she leans down and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. Brea is careful to mask her teeth when she slides the large tool into the depths of her hot mouth. Roman groans in pleasure when her lips cover the tip. She tries to suck his prick in a way that she has only practiced doing with a strap-on and is quickly rewarded with more groans form him, as well as some prodding from him to move her ass closer to his face.

He grasps the girl’ thighs and moves her over him, placing her cunt and clit just above his mouth. Brea keeps the large member in her mouth during this maneuver and is now straddling his face. He grips her ass cheeks, pulling her down to his lips, kissing and licking her nether lips and sliding his tongue through the coverings of her clit. Brea screams around his bulging rod when his tongue baths her clit, causing an enormous orgasm to race through her.

While he continues to lick and kiss her between her legs, Brea adjusts the pressure of his tongue and lips to suit her by moving her hips up and down. At the same time, she tries to concentrate on sucking his member, but the feelings he is generating in her are overwhelming her. She screams in orgasm once again and then lets him go completely from her mouth to gasp for air. Roman closes his mouth over her dripping pussy to catch the escaping moisture, providing his warm breath on her distended nether lips.

She rests for a few minutes and he removes his mouth from her to assist. Finally, Brea raises her leg and lifts it across his body, turning herself around in the process. Brea lies next to him and kisses him deeply. “Fuck me, please,” she begs. “I’m so ready to be fucked, now more than ever.”

Roman doesn’t respond with words. He moves her onto her back and positions himself between her legs with the tip of his throbbing shaft at her entrance. “Like this?” he asks, pressing himself into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.