Hal - the Beginning  (Original version) - Cover

Hal - the Beginning (Original version)

Copyright 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen boy is taken out to die during a storm, but things don't go as planned. He and his life are very dramatically changed. He sets himself up as modern patriarch with a harem of concubines. He also gets his revenge on his enemies. Some activities relate to his school, home, and work place. Some graphic sex scenes involving heterosexual and homosexual activities are present, and there are some religious discussions. Set in Australia. Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Crime   Rags To Riches   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Humiliation   Light Bond   Revenge   Violence  

Monday

Hal wakes to the alarm, and he hustles everyone to get ready, but he takes time to enjoy bathing Jasmine and Liz while Mum and Betty have a fun time washing each other in the master bedroom en suite. Downstairs Betty and Mum organise lunches while the rest get breakfast. Hal says, “Betty, stay with Mum today, and leave your mobile phone turned off. Mum, get Dad’s locksmith out to change the locks on the garage, and have them install top quality security screen-doors keyed alike to the door locks. You’ll have to drive us to school today, via Jasmine’s house. I’ll organise a rental car with my insurance company at lunch break.”

Everyone acknowledges their orders, and they’re all soon ready to go to school. They leave early to stop at Jasmine’s house for her school clothes and bag. The car has a full load with Hal in the back between Betty and Jasmine, Liz in the front, and his mother driving.

Jasmine’s

They arrive at Jasmine’s house to find her family haven’t noticed her missing. She lets them in, and leads him to her room. She changes with him in the room, grinning when he watches her; happy to have her master’s attention while she pleases him by displaying her body for him. She also packs a few bags of clothes for the week. When they go to leave the trouble starts. Her older brother, Harry, freaks out on seeing Hal, and that’s compounded by Jasmine following him down the stairs. Each has two bags in their hands, Jasmine has her school bags and Hal has two bags of her clothes, plus a backpack full.

Jasmine’s mother responds to Harry’s shouts of fright on seeing a dead person walking about; her father has already gone to work. They make it to the door and out with her mother frozen in shock after her lesbian daughter says, “Mother, I’m going to live with Hal, he’s now my Master and lover. Later I’ll be back for more of my stuff.”

At the car Mrs Tudor opens the boot, and the bags of clothes go in it. When they hop in the car Hal imagines the phone lines running hot while Harry calls the others from Friday night’s little gathering.

School Shock Waves

They get to school ahead of the word about Hal, so he has a good time watching two of the senior cheerleaders totally lose their cool when they see him walk in the gate about half an hour before school starts. Hal, Liz, and Jasmine walk up to the nineteen year old head cheerleader who’s the female leader of the gang of trouble makers.

A smiling Hal says, “Deborah, come with me, we’ve some things to talk about in private.” He senses she’s about to refuse, so he takes control of her mind; he makes her nod yes, pick up her bag, and follow them into the school. To the surprise and shock of all those watching. In the school he leads them to a gym storeroom that isn’t opened much. He gets the spare key kept above one of storeroom doors, and opens the door. They walk inside, and put their bags down.

He turns around while he pulls a gag out of his pocket, and says, “Debbie, you were part of a group trying to kill me. Now it’s my turn. I’m going to rape you and make you my slave, just as I’ve done to Jasmine.” She hates being called Debbie, and she’s very frightened, because she knows he’s controlled her body since he first spoke. He puts the gag in her mouth, and ties it tight. He reaches down and undoes her skirt, letting it drop. Liz takes photos of her standing there while he strips her. He undoes the blouse buttons, he opens the blouse, he opens the front clasp bra, and slips both items off her shoulders after fondling her breasts. He drops down, slipping her panties off while he does. She’s standing there in only her shoes and socks. Hal pushes her up against an old broken vaulting horse. The padded top is just the right height. He lays her along it, face up while he spreads her legs and arms out and down the sides. She’s a very lurid sight lying on the vaulting horse with her legs spread wide, her open pussy on display, and her mouth gagged. He plays with her pussy while Liz takes photos. He strips, and steps between her thighs. She’s shocked at seeing his thick stiff dick, she’s seen longer, but nothing that thick before. She’s really scared now, because it’s a lot thicker than she remembers it being on Friday night. Hal rubs his dick along her slit. Liz puts the camera on a shelf, with it set to take automatic photos while aimed at Debbie and Hal. Liz and Jasmine follow Hal’s orders to take a good strong hold of Debbie’s arms and legs, holding them down and out. Once they’ve a good hold he releases his control of Debbie’s mind. She struggles hard to get free while he pushes his dick into her cunt. Much to her annoyance her cunt is nice and wet, ready for him to enter. He used his control to get her aroused while he played with her body when he undressed her.

He knows she’s no virgin, a very experienced young lady is Debbie. But she’s never had anything this thick in her before, so her vagina widens to take it. Hal shoves it in fast and hard. It hurts as she adjusts to the extra width. She’s in a little pain when his dick reaches its full length in her, and their groins make contact. She’s angry the entry of his dick has hurt her, but she’s more angry it’s aroused her a lot. Hal is surprised to see she’s aroused by the pain, because he did nothing to cause that. As he thrusts in and out he wonders if his subconscious is helping in his control of people. He shelves that thought for now, and enjoys fucking her. He hasn’t got long. So after five minutes of fucking he shoves in as hard as he can while he pumps her full of semen. Hal has her come like she’s never come before. When she has her orgasm he invades her mind to lock her into being his slave, and he’s surprised to find her own mind already at work doing most of what he wants, so he helps it along. By the time he pulls out she’s his total slave. Jasmine drops to her knees, and sucks on his dick while Liz goes for Debbie’s pussy, sucking out his sperm. All three girls have a few orgasms while they clean up.

A little later he removes Debbie’s gag, and tells her to get dressed. Liz takes more photos while she does. He says, “Debbie, you’re now my slave. You’ll do as I say, and as Liz tells you to, as well.” She nods yes, and Liz grins. When they’re ready they go to morning assembly.

Assembly

Most of the students are already in the assembly room when they walk in and head for their roll groups. Hal gives Jasmine and Debbie a light pat on the arse when they walk away from him. They both smile at him over their shoulders, causing much student discussion. If the whole school tried to think of a less likely group they couldn’t find one. The school’s most nerdy wimp, the haughty school cheerleader, and the school’s most vocal lesbian. That’s enough to set most of the students talking, and about twenty others are in very serious shock at seeing Hal walking around in one piece, because he’s supposed to be dead.

The school has two short morning assemblies each week for school wide announcements on Monday and Thursday. When the Monday is a public holiday it’s on Tuesday. As usual, there’s little to announce, but there’s one special item today.

The Principal walks to centre stage, and speaks into the microphone, “All the schools have been asked to remind their students about the problems associated with drugs and alcohol, especially when cars are involved as well. I don’t have the full details yet, but two students from this city, from our school, are in the morgue in Sandy Creek. The incident involved drugs, alcohol, and a car. These items do not mix in any way, and death often accompanies attempts to do so. Since the dead are from this school all of the students will be given a black armband to wear as a symbol of our group sorrow at their passing. The armbands will be passed out in your home rooms. That’s all.” He turns to leave the stage, and the students start to move off to their home rooms.

Hal calls out, “Excuse me, Mister Banners, but I request permission for my sister, myself, and my friends to refuse to wear the armbands.”

All movement stops, and the hall goes dead quiet, there’d been a rising sound level until that request. It’s a school policy when one of the students dies the rest wear armbands as a sign of solidarity. All stop to stare at Hal for refusing to join in, because this is a major rebellion.

Mr Banners returns to the microphone, “Who said that?” Hal puts his hand up, and waves his arm.

Principal Banners focusses on him, and is quick to identify him. “Mister Tudor, just what’s your reason not to show respect for these dead boys? Even if their deaths were stupid and avoidable.”

“Sir, I’m sorry for their families and what they’re going through. But I’ve absolutely no respect for the two dead boys. It just so happens I know more about this case than you do. And while I’ll allow others to show their respect I refuse to have to be a hypocrite or allow my sister and friends to be hypocrites, either.” Banners waves for him to continue with more about the incident. “Sir, I was in the hospital at Sandy Creek from Friday night until lunchtime Sunday because I was also in the vehicle involved. There are only two dead boys in the morgue there, and they’re the two boys who died while taking me out to dump me in a field to die in the heavy storm after forcing a load of alcohol and drugs into me. The medical and police reports include the evidence to prove I had been incapacitated before the bulk of the drugs and alcohol had been placed in my stomach. The main evidence in the police reports are from witnesses to the dumping and the medical reports on me. So it’s not just my word they tried to murder me. Due to these circumstances I request permission to not be included, and I ask my sister and friends also be allowed to not participate.”

“Hmm, this is nothing like what I thought it was. I must make some enquiries and speak with the school-board chairman. The armbands won’t be handed out this morning. A further announcement will be made after I’ve investigated your claims, Mister Tudor. I’m taking your statements on face value, at the moment, as you’ve never been known to lie to a teacher.” He turns, and walks away. The students discuss this news while heading to their home rooms.

During first period the teachers have trouble keeping the students focussed as the news is just too juicy to not gossip about it. The teachers give up, and let them talk about it instead of doing the usual homework checking that goes on during this time. The students are talked out and focussed for second period, and things return to normal. Just before the bell for the start of lunch Mr Banners announces, “The details provided by Mister Tudor have been confirmed. Armbands are available from the office for those who wish to wear them, since it’s now voluntary.

Lunch

When the bell goes Hal is fast leaving the classroom, because he needs to get across a couple of buildings. He meets Liz on the way, and expects to meet Jasmine and Debbie at their destination. Turning into the last hallway he smiles, the girls are here and talking to his most important target. This one he must get early, or they’ll move her out of reach. He hands Liz the storeroom key, which he kept from earlier, and pulls the gag out of his pocket while he walks up behind Alison Hanes, the sister of his main enemy, and the one who caused the latest troubles.

Alison is talking, so he has no trouble shoving the gag in her mouth before dragging her wrists behind her and grabbing them both in his left hand. She’s thin and shorter than he is, only coming up to his chest. He bends down to slip a hand under her skirt and grab her groin. With a secure hold he has no problems lifting her slight weight off the ground to carry her through the nearby storeroom door Liz has open. He enjoys her consternation at being gagged and having her pussy grabbed, also her panic when he says, “You’re mine, now, Bitch!”

She struggles, but he has a good hold, and all her struggling does is force his hand and her panties deeper into her pussy. She stops when she realises this. With them all in the room Liz shuts and locks the door, throwing the inside bolt too. Hal stands in front of the vaulting horse they used as a table earlier, Debbie and Jasmine stand on either side of Alison, and they grab her upper arms. After checking they’ve a good hold he lets go of her wrists. He walks around in front of her while Liz gets out the camera to start taking photos. He undoes the buttons of her blouse, slides his hands behind her, and opens her bra before pushing it up to look at her breasts. Smiling, he leans in to take the right breast into his mouth, tonguing the nipple while fondling her left breast. Like the rest of her Ali’s breasts are undersized, and they’re about the size of a mandarin, so Hal can get the whole breast in his mouth. He likes the way she hates enjoying the feeling of pleasure his playing with her tits gives her. He steps back, slips his hands onto her shoulders, and slides her bra straps off her shoulders while pushing her blouse down her arms. He stops to grab her upper arms. Jasmine and Debbie let go of her arms to strip her blouse and bra off before they grab her wrists. They step wide to hold her arms out to the sides. They all grin, except Alison, when her bra falls to the floor and her blouse hangs from the waist of her skirt. Hal undoes her skirt to let the blouse and skirt fall to the floor. He slips his hands inside the top of her panties, and slides them down. She kicks at him, but he bats her legs aside with his elbows. He takes her shoes off when he removes her panties over her feet. He steps back, and strips. Her eyes go wide, and her mind starts to go berserk when she sees his stiff dick, because she can only think of one thing about to happen, and she’s right. From her mind he learns she’s a virgin and on the pill. This will be fun for him.

He steps up, and grabs her right leg with his left hand. She has to stop kicking when he holds her right leg up and to the side, she must now use her left leg to stand, or hurt her arms. His right hand reaches in to rub her smooth pussy while he says, “A clean shaven virgin pussy, I like that. Nice and smooth, plus nice and wet. I think you like this a lot more than you let on you do.” She’s mortified to have them know she’s aroused, because he’s made her wet, even though she hates the idea of him handling her. He rubs her clit, and slips a finger into her vagina.

Reaching a decision he moves his right hand to grab her left thigh to lift her leg off the ground. She sags a little while he spreads her legs wide as he takes her weight in his hands under her thighs. His left hand moves up from under her knee where he grabbed her leg before. In seconds he has her legs spread wide with her pussy rubbing against his stiff dick. She writhes while she shakes her head no while he rubs his dick along her slit. He pulls his hips back, his dick head slides down her slit, and Hal stops with it at her vaginal entrance. He stops still, and makes eye contact with Ali, she glares at him while she holds her head still and her struggles stop. He grins, and pushes into her, real slow. He can see the fear in her eyes as well as her mind. He also sees a growing lust deep in her mind. He pushes through her hymen, and she winces with a small pain. He soon has his groin against hers when he fills her with his seed. He jerks his hips back and forward, half pulling out and shoving his dick back in. She gurgles into the gag. He looks into her eyes while saying, “You’re now my slave and fuck toy.” No question, a plain statement. She nods yes. He sees, in her mind, she is, now. But why? Her change in attitude is beyond him, but he likes and accepts it. He smiles when she wraps her legs around his hips.

On his orders the girls let her arms go, and she wraps them around his neck while he slides one hand up her back. Jasmine removes the gag, and Ali kisses him. He walks to the vaulting horse, and lays her down. He gives her a good fucking for several orgasms before coming in her. She’s exhausted when he pulls out, and presents his dick to her mouth for sucking. She licks it, and sucks it clean as Liz eats her pussy while the other girls suck on Ali’s tits.

Hal moves behind Jasmine, and slides her panties down and off. He steps up and enters her from behind, fucking her to several orgasms. He goes on to give Liz a good fucking. He’s moving to reward Debbie when he senses another mind coming near them while it thinks about entering the storeroom from the side door into the next storeroom.

New Player

Hal moves over to beside the door, it’s behind an equipment rack, and he stands where he won’t be seen by the person coming in. He can tell it’s Jane Campbell, the twenty-eight year old sports mistress and cheerleader coach. She’s thinking, I’m sure this is the room I saw them take Alison into. I’ll just sneak in and get some photos of them. It’s a shame it took so long to find the keys, I’ve probably missed most of the fun. He smiles. The door opens, she walks in, and she starts taking photos of the action at the vaulting horse. Debbie is now eating pussy. Jane thinks, Damn, where’s that boy gone?

Jane walks forward. Hal now has room to move between her and the door. He removes the keys from the lock, and closes the door. The snick of the lock closing causes Jane to spin around. She gasps when he takes the digital camera away from her, and says, “Your turn on the horse now, I think.” She starts to make a protest, “Move into the room, Jane Slave.”

She gulps - it’s clear what he wants, and oddly enough she’s getting aroused by his take command attitude. He’s watching her mind with great care, and he sees a part of her deepest mind sit up, and say, Yes, a real man. Become his, no matter what. This surprises him, so does this bossy teacher getting aroused by being ordered around by a student. She turns, and walks into the centre of the room.

He has her stop near the vaulting horse, and he takes many photos of her while she undresses. When ordered she bends over to eat Alison’s semen soaked pussy. Hal hands Liz the camera before he steps behind Jane. After spreading her legs wide he enters her. She moans as he fills her vagina. After making her come a few times he has Alison get off the horse and Jane get on. He fucks her again, hard and fast. She comes several times before he comes in her. Pulling out he has Alison eat her pussy under direction from Jasmine while Jane sucks his dick - she’s good at it. For the next several minutes the girls take turns eating Jane while he gives Debbie a reward fuck.

Hal stops the action before they get too exhausted. They sit around naked or part dressed while they eat their lunches. He thinks about how today has gone. His two main targets and a sexy twenty-eight year old teacher who can pass for an eighteen year old. She’s taller than he is, her large breasts are right at his mouth height, and they’re a firm double handful per tit. She’s very fit and has a trim torso. A very nice addition to his harem, so are all the girls and ladies so far. Lunch is almost over when they start to get dressed. Liz takes lots of photos of Alison and Jane dressing. Hal gives Jane his home address, and says, “Jane Slave, be at my house by six o’clock for dinner.”

She gives a simple reply of, “Yes, Master.”

He turns to Alison, “Ali, after school go home, get clothes for the week, and catch a cab to my house. Tell your mother you’re staying with a friend for the week.” She nods yes.

Transport

They walk out of the storeroom, and he puts the key back where it belongs. While walking to their next classes Hal gets out his phone, and he calls his insurance company. He tells them about the theft of his car and makes arrangements for a rental: it’s part of the policy, up to four weeks or return of the repaired car or the payout for the vehicle. He doesn’t like the model they say he’s entitled to and approve for him to have, so he makes an arrangement for them to inform their preferred agency they’ll pay for up to two hundred and fifty dollars a week for what he hires, and he’s to pay for the rest of the hire fee.

The rest of the school day goes as per normal, apart from the few students who regard him as an example of the living dead. He was comatose when they put him in the back of the truck with enough shit in his system to kill him. Yet he’s here, alive and well. Also looking a lot fitter than he ever has in the past. They can’t understand it. A few of the other girls approach him, and ask how he got the great tan over the weekend. He likes the attention, but he’s honest, and watches the shock on their faces when he says it’s a result of being in the back of a truck when it got fried by a bolt of lightning. He does take some of their contact details for later use.

After school he finds Betty and his mother waiting for them. He gets in the car, and waits for Jasmine and Liz to join them. Debbie wants to go with them now, and get some clothes later. It’s a tight fit with six in the car, because it’s four in the back and two in bucket front seats.

They drive to the car rental company. Hal says, “Mum, I’ve invited some more friends to join us for dinner. I hope you don’t mind.” She smiles, and nods yes. He also takes a moment to ring Alice and reassure her, ordering her to come visit after work tonight. She has the next two days off, so she’ll bring some clothes and stay with them for those days.

Betty grins, “I hope they’re more slaves, Master. And I hope you’ll let me taste them. Will they be staying the night?” He nods yes. “Oh, good. Thank you, Master. The more, the merrier the games.” His mother is in shock about this development. By the time they cross the city to the car rental firm she accepts the situation, after a very minor nudge by Hal.

They take their time examining what’s available, and he settles on a nice van that seats fourteen with driver, plus it has very dark tinted windows to reduce the sun’s heat while providing privacy. Hal has to pay an extra fifty dollars a week, but he thinks it’s well worth it. Part of the extra is the added insurance for other drivers under twenty-five years of age.

His mother drives home in her car while Hal drives the rest to his father’s business.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.