Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons - Cover

Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Time for Harper has gone slow since that day at the barbeque. The weeks have dragged on with what seems no end. She hasn’t seen Anthe in all that time. Let alone heard from the girl. The waiting and the anticipation has been dulled by planning for the National Energy Convention that takes place every year. Harper isn’t in charge of any of the planning that goes into the convention itself, but she is in charge of organizing things for the company. Having to schedule hotel stays, food, which employees are going and so forth takes a lot of time. The time takes her mind off Anthe for a little while.

All of Damion McAlister’s companies are always award winners at these conventions and this year is no different. Harper has always taken some seriousness to planning the company side of things, but this year and after learning what she has Harper is more excited than ever. The exec has always been a little competitive, but since that night, gaining her special gift, that competitive nature has gone full blown. She hits the ENTER key, sending out the final invite. Anthe is probably not going to like it, but Harper is.


Anthe knocks on the hotel door a few times. It takes Harper a while and as soon as the door opens, Anthe can only blush in embarrassment. Harper stands there, her hair still wet, a towel wrapped around her breasts. As soon as she sees Anthe, Harper’s smile changes.

“Well, this is a pleasant surprise,” she grins. “I haven’t seen or heard from you in weeks, and now you’re here at my door.”

“We have to talk,” Anthe says, trying to not react to the fact that she is still slightly soaking and how she is more accustomed to seeing Harper naked than partially covered.

She holds the door open. “Come on in then.”

Anthe thinks against it for a second, but then it wouldn’t be any better if her father, or anybody else for that matter, catches her at Harper’s doorstep with her in just a towel. She enters the room.

Harper pulls off the towel and dries off some more, standing right in front of the girl. Anthe tries not to look, wanting to focus on what she came here for and it’s not for Harper, her glorious body or that wonderfully crafted cock.

“So, what’s on your mind?” Harper asks. “Are you going to tell me why you ... change?”

Anthe shakes her head. “You’re not ready for that yet.”

Harper laughs slightly. It comes out more of a snort than a laugh. “And you totally changing while I’m fucking you is normal? I’m supposed to accept that?”

“I know that you’re upset,” Anthe starts to say.

“Upset isn’t the word I’d use,” she interjects. “I don’t see or hear from you in weeks then you show up at my hotel room and tell me you don’t have answers for me?”

“I have answers,” the girl counters. “I just don’t think it’s the right time to answer them.”

“Same difference,” Harper mutters. “Then what are you here for?”

“Trevor got invited, and I don’t understand why you invited him,” Anthe explains, seeming calmer than the situation demands. “He can’t know...”

“That we are fucking?” Harper asks without hesitation.

“No!” the girl shouts. “Why did you invite him anyway?”

“It’s a convention for your father’s company, he’s HR,” Harper explains.

“He’s HR for a totally different company,” Anthe nearly screams.

“Well, I figured I should include him. I invited all the heads of the HR department for each company,” she informs the girl.

“That doesn’t make sense,” Anthe says, shaking her head.

Harper drops the towel and saunters over to the bed, taking a seat on the edge of it. “I had to invite all of them,” she lies. “Your father told me he wanted them all here for it.”

“That doesn’t make any sense,” Anthe says, looking away as if distracted by thought when in reality she can’t looks at the woman without feeling her thighs growing wet.

“Well, I only do what I am told,” Harper says, spreading her legs a little bit, letting her heavy member flop down for a better view. “Besides, are you afraid he is going to know that you are pleased by me more than he ever will be able to please you?”

“You can’t tell him at all, please!” Anthe looks at Harper pleadingly.

“Are you afraid he’ll leave?” Harper asks coyly. “Or are you really afraid that your father will find out?”

“Aren’t you afraid?” she counters.

The question hits Harper hard. She only asked the question to see how the girl would react. She never expected to be asked and then be expected to give an answer.

“You’re not sure yourself,” Anthe says, gaining the upper hand in the conversation.

“No, I am not,” she admits. “But your father isn’t the problem here, it’s Trevor. I don’t really know the man, but he seems like an ass.”

Anthe shoots her a mean look.

Harper smiles simply and looks the girl over. Anthe always dresses seductively, but there are degrees to her dress. This morning she has chosen to dress more business-like with a tight black skirt, crisp white blouse covered by a business coat and stilettos.

“You look nice,” Harper says. “I only get to see you dressed like this when you do all the formal things for your father.

Anthe smiles warmly. It is the smile that Harper absolutely loves. No matter how sad, lonely or mad she is, just seeing that smile makes the world all that much better. But she can’t let the girl know that smile is her kryptonite.

“So, you don’t want me to make any mention of the level of pleasure you get from me at all to him?”

“Not a word,” Anthe answers firmly.

“And for that, I get what?” Harper adds a smile that means only really one thing.

“You want to fuck me now so you won’t tell him you’ve been fucking me?” she asks, doing a very good job at sounding surprised.

Harper spreads her legs a little more, exposing long, tapered and semi-erect shaft more. She then grins. “Something like that.”

Anthe stares at her for a moment, thinking. Surely it will be quick, as aroused as she is. She could even let the woman climax first and get it over with. But Anthe realizes that she is just as aroused as Harper. She feels how damp her panties are and doesn’t care if he knows what she has done. Fucking Harper is far more exciting than fucking Trevor even if there is no romance, no sweet touches or gestures. It is just raw lust and it makes her so volatile, something Trevor has never been able to do.

Anthe pulls off her coat and heels. She starts to undo the top buttons of her blouse. “No,” Harper says. “Leave all of that on. Just take off your panties and fuck me.”

The girl blushes at how easily she obeys. She pulls her dark, lace panties down and steps out, leaving them on the floor. She walks over to Harper, naked on the edge of the bed and climbs onto her lap. The woman’s very feminine hands push Anthe’s skirt up. “It’s nice that you dressed for me,” Harper says, smiling up at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.