Nectar of the Gods - Cover

Nectar of the Gods

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

The entire trip home, Anders has a hard time keeping his wife from either stripping in the car or trying to free his cock. Normally, he may want either to happen since would fulfill any number of fantasies, but with her drunken state eh didn’t want to risk being pulled over. Of course he could pass whatever test that could be thrown at him, but it is easier to avoid the trouble than to get out of it.

Anders hasn’t seen his wife this wild in a long while. In fact, he can’t even really remember a time where she has ever been this wild. The woman is insatiable and he loves it. He still feels a little guilty about what he did back in the restaurant, especially after patching things up with Janelle just that afternoon. It is partially the reason he is trying to fend her off. At the same time though, what he did and how his wife is acting now, only has him just as highly aroused as she.

Once at home, Anders works quickly to get Janelle in the house and into the bedroom.

“What’s the rush?” she asks languidly, extending her arms toward him and urging him closer.

“Well, these clothes are a hindrance to what I want to do to you,” he answers as her arms flow down his back and clenches his ass, drawing the man’s body tight to hers.

Their lips meet and Anders instantly tastes the wine on his wife’s breath. He closes his eyes and imagines that it is Ashley that he is kissing. Suddenly though, Anders realizes that he no longer is thinking about his co-worker, but that Mela’s face is the one he is picturing pressed against his, and that it is her groin that is busily humping his tight. He imagines that it is Mela’s hand, not his wife’s or Ashley’s that is stroking his cock through his pants.

Janelle drips him tightly and steps back until the bed prevents any further movement. Ander’s fingers dig deeply into her ass, and in a single motion, he hoists her onto the bed. Four hands swiftly move. He pushes the hem of her dress up around her waist, her hips rising to permit him to expose her panties. They are drenched, wetter than he has found her in ages. By the time he has gotten this far, Janelle has exposed his manhood by unzipping his pants and shoving them briskly to the floor.

Fingers exploring her exposed and swollen nether lips, Anders runs them up and then down, nails teasing her engorged clit. “It’s my turn to please you,” he mutters.

“I’ve been waiting too long,” she growls from deep in her belly.

For a brief moment Anders wonders if she knew what he was up to back at the restaurant or if the comment meant something else entirely. Only when she pumps his shaft, her nail caressing the tender flesh of his balls, does he let the thought flitter away. Then she drags him closer, shifting her position so that their nether region intersect right at the edge of the bed.

“It’s okay if you close your eyes and imagine fucking Ashley,” she asserts before grunting as his swollen member pushes deep into her cunt, burying completely in on the first stroke.

Anders is instantly taken aback. Is this a comment made because she is drunk or something else?

“Just do it,” she slurs. “I really don’t mind. But if you don’t then don’t bother fucking me.”

Anders grunts and nods. He will do it, not because she wants him to, but because he wants to. Except try as he might, he cannot keep the image of Ashley’s curvaceous body and face in his mind. Mela’s lithe figure and ashen visage keeps nudging aside thoughts of his co-worker. He braces his hands on the bed and thrusts deep inside his wife, her cunt clenching around his member with each stroke. Eyes closed, Anders finds his thoughts turning to thinking about how much tighter Mela is.

“Imagine these are Mela’s beautiful tits,” Janelle says, cupping her own breasts, kneading them.

The shock on the man’s face is obvious.

“Yes, I know about her,” she teases, laughing. Then to his further amazement, she then rips open the front of her dress, exposing her chest, breasts displayed for him.

The sight of them, the knowledge that she knows of Mela, makes his cock twitch inside her and she wiggles her his in appreciation. She then grabs his hands and guides them to her nipples.

“Do you like her tits pressed against you?” she inquires.

Anders can only nod his acknowledgement. Once again, the image of Ashley flashes through his mind quickly, then he is on to thinking about how Mela looks and feels.

:I don’t know what excite me more,” Janelle continues, her hips now bumping up faster. “You fucking Ashley or you fucking Mela.”

With that, his wife lets out a scream and climaxes, her muscles contracting tightly around him as her juices flow all over the covers. It doesn’t take much longer for Anders’s prick to swell and his balls to tighten in that familiar feeling of a building orgasm.

“Yes!” she hisses as she thrashes beneath him. “Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you fuck her.”

This is all it takes, well the combined efforts of Janelle and the image of Mela to make him explode great gobs of seed gushing into her quivering cunt. She thrusts back hard at him while he continues fucking her until his aching erection is fully spent. Janelle flops her arms out wide. Looking down, Anders sees how her eyes lack focus. Her teeth are chewing on her lower lip and she cannot restrain a little girly giggle.

“Maybe we should have Ashley over as a treat for the both of us,” she says after finally catching enough breath.

“I don’t know if that’d be a great idea,” Anders argues.

“Oh, I bet is she were right here, right now, you’d fuck the shit out of her,” Janelle counters. “You’d fuck her right in front of me and then have me lick your dick clean.”

“It is a lovely image,” he boldly agrees, thinking how much he would rather have Mela in that position and Ashley doing the honors.

He hears a soft snoring purr as his wife’s reply. She has fallen asleep—or passed out—right there on the bed, his cum leaking out of her cunt like a dripping faucet, her torn dress askew.

When he feels a soft hand caress his cream coated cock, Anders nearly jumps out of his skin. “Shh, you don’t want to wake your wife, do you?” Mela whispers in his ear, her lips brushing against it. Her tongue runs down his jaw line as he turns his face to look at her. Instantly their lips meet, almost by accident. Her tongue thrusting into his mouth is no accident. Mela’s hand slowly strokes him which in turn causes it to become quite engorged once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.