Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

We put on clothes and went out to eat in the Prius. Compared to most meals, the girls were dressed modestly. They both admitted that, while they had been involved physically in no more sex than usual, watching had even been tiring. Nats even admitted that she felt stretched just from watching.

We returned to the RV and went to bed and slept. I woke in the morning to my cock being sucked. Nats was between my legs swallowing my cock. I let my cum rise and shot a big load down her throat. She swallowed every drop sucking me dry for now.

I rose and started coffee while Abigail was next. She and Nats were quickly in a sixty-nine until both came hard in the other’s mouth. They came into the dining area dressed like me in skin only.

Nats asked, “What’s today’s schedule?”

I said, “I can pay for another day or we can continue south.” I paused. “I lean toward continuing south today though I don’t really care. You two are wearing the red bracelets.”

Abigail said, “I’m tempted but let’s leave and go further south.” Nats nodded. We began packing up and hooking up to leave.

Half an hour later, we were pulling out of the park. I had looked at the maps while we were getting ready. We would stay off the “beaten track” of the Interstates today. I wasn’t sure what we would find but wasn’t in a hurry and figured we would see more “Florida” than if we followed the Interstate type roads.

The girls had put in butt plugs and short shorts with halter tops for the day. I followed the signs for Silver Springs. Upon arriving, I parked and we went inside the park and enjoyed the tours and views. Most males enjoyed looking at my two though you couldn’t see as much with their shorts instead of skirts. We had lunch there and left heading south more or less. I found and followed US 441 which took me easterly. I then followed a Florida state highway toward the coast. Avoiding Orlando and its traffic was my plan. I was successful in that and reached the coast in the early afternoon.

Heading south, I found an RV park on the water and pulled in. I registered and noted that it had an all adult area and requested that. The girl on the desk looked at me a moment. She said, “There are some real players in that area.” She had noticed my two girls wandering around the office/shop.

“That will be fine.” I grinned. There was no one there but the four of us. “Abigail, drop your shorts and bend over.” Abigail pulled her shorts down and bent over mooning both of us showing that a red butt plug was buried in her ass.

“I guess you will enjoy the area.”

I started out and Abigail stood, pulling her shorts back into place. We parked the RV and hooked everything up.

Once that was completed, we decided to walk around and explore the area. Before we left the RV, Abigail changed her short shorts for a micro skirt. “I expect we’ll play. I want to be accessible.”

I just shrugged and we left. The park was older but quite clean. As the day wore on, people entered the park and their RV’s. I could tell that some RV’s and trailers had been stationary for some time. There were a lot of forties and thirties aged people in the park. Most of the women dressed scantily or changed into revealing clothing after arriving.

As we passed by one trailer, two women in their thirties and a guy of similar age exited their trailer. They saw us and one woman came over to speak. She was wearing a skirt similar tto Abigail’s and a string bikini top. I wondered if she was wearing panties. She said, “I’m Aimee. Do me!”

I smiled and said, “Okay, Aimee. What are your hole limitations?”

“None. I love big things in my ass!”

I grinned. “I’ll have to see what can be worked in.”

She turned away and bent over exposing her holes. Both looked open. I had the feeling that she fucked a lot in both. I pulled out my hard meat and pushed into her ass. “Oh! Oh, shit! That’s big! More! Get it all in!” I pushed into her butt balls deep and stopped long enough to let her get a little bit used to my size.

Abigail bent over facing the trailer with her legs spread. The man walked over and unzipped. He pushed a good-sized cock into Abigail’s vacant cunt. The butt plug was still in her ass. I was fucking the one girl hard just going for my cum and carrying her orgasm with me. We came hard together and I felt my legs get wet with her squirting. When I pulled out, Nats sucked me clean quickly and then buried her face at the woman’s ass sucking hard and noisily. She came again to Nats efforts. The guy in Abigail’s cunt shot his load and the other girl of their group sucked his cock clean when it pulled out. She then put her face to Abigail’s cunt and sucked to get his cum from her hole. We all straightened.

Nats said, “I’m Nats. He is X short for Xavier and she’s Abigail. Who are you folks?”

The woman I butt fucked said, “I’m Gloria. Arnold is my brother and Bettyis our first cousin. We work together and play together.”

Betty said, “I want more. X, would you fuck my ass?”

I shrugged. This was all a little quick even for me. She went to her knees and sucked on my cock taking it deep down her throat. I got hard quickly. She pulled off and turned. I pushed into her ass to the hilt. She went, “Ugh!” Our pelvises met with a smack.

I was mindlessly slamming into her ass and she was taking every stroke. “Fuck my ass! Pound me! Cum in my ass!” Even though I had just cum, I could feel that I was getting close. Her ass was tight and muscular. I powered into her ass and then held tight to her cheeks as I pumped a big load of spunk into her intestine. I relaxed a little and started to pull out. She hissed, “Piss my ass! I know you can! Fill my butt!” I released my bladder into her butt giving her my piss until I was drained. When I pulled out Nats sucked my cock getting it completely clean. Betty stayed bent over but turned to let Gloria suck her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.