Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 28: Again, And Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Again, And Again - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Nicola was called to the Emir’s bed a week later, and there was no pain at all when he entered her, just pleasure. That was made more exciting when he fastened her wrists to the bed posts with the cuffs which were built in to the bed. The pleasure was even more enhanced when he took her fastened to the whipping bench by her wrists and ankles; somehow her inability to avoid whatever he chose to do to her added to her excitement.

Spanking her, however, did not excite her at all. If anything it distracted her from the pleasure she was receiving, even if it was done while he was actually moving forcefully in and out of her cunt at the time. Trembling with trepidation, she very gently tried to tell him that she did not think that pain enhanced her enjoyment.

“So?” he asked, “I like to spank you, and that is what matters.”

She responded more firmly, “But I have not been trained from birth to give in to any whim of the man in my life.”

“I did tell you that would not be anything special, and must behave like the others, especially you need address me as Master, and you will have to learn to obey.”

Nicola thought for a moment and then offered, “Master, may I ask something?”

“You may ask two questions, of which that was the first,” he replied.

“Please will you tie me to the bed again? I liked that.”

When he had finished cuffing her wrists and feet so that she was laid out on the bed in an X, face up, he knelt on the side of the bed and brought his prick to her mouth.

“Lick it, suck it, and swallow my cum,” he ordered.

Nicola stared up at him and whispered, “I’ve never done that. I don’t know how, and I don’t know if I can.”

“Oh you are a breath of fresh air in my life,” said the Emir, tenderly, “I can never tell with the locals, those steeped in the traditions of this country, what are their real feelings, thoughts and wishes, and what are not. They always say what they think I want to hear, or الرئيسية لمن يشاء if they aren’t sure. If I am having coffee privately with one of my advisors who has been with me for years and I ask him, ‘Do you take sugar?’ all I get is ‘As the master pleases’!”

Moving quickly he thrust himself deep into her cunt and pumped slowly for a long time, until she felt his climax just as she reached her own.

“Don’t worry, little Nicola, I’ll teach you to be the best little cock sucker in my harem.”


Later that morning Nicola asked her mother, “Mam, can I ask you something very personal?”

“Of course, darling,” her mother said, but her face betrayed her doubts; her daughter had just returned from her second night in the Emir’s bed, so it was almost certainly some sexual deviation she wanted to ask about.

“Did you ever ... Did you and my da ever ... Oh, it doesn’t matter,” Nicola mumbled and turned away.

Gwennie took her daughter by the shoulders and pulled her back to face her mother. “Your father and I enjoyed a full sex life. I am your mother, so you can ask me anything,” she ordered.

“Did he ask you ... Did you ever kiss him – down there?” Nicola whispered, blushing furiously.

“Of course,” said her mother, relieved that it was nothing more esoteric than that, “Everyone does, and he licked my pussy while I sucked his cock. He loved to cum in my mouth and I swallowed it. You should do the same.”

Nicola just stared.

Blithely Gwennie sailed on, “He also fucked my arse from time to time, usually when I was on my rag. I didn’t enjoy it much, but he seemed to.”

After a pause she added, “Any other questions?”

Nicola shook her head; she could not have spoken at that moment to save her life. She had never thought that her mother would use words such as cock, cum, and arse; she had even doubted that her mother knew such words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.