The Cover of Darkness - Cover

The Cover of Darkness

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Daylight is a mortal danger to Mary as she is afflicted by "Dracula Syndrome". Thus, she lives by night and her life revolves around nocturnal happenings. That doesn't mean she is a bad girl, she just seems to get into trouble a whole lot easier than normal girls her age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Clergy   Doctor/Nurse   Size  

Mary Connor hated her nickname of “Midnight Mary” because it insinuated she was the sort of girl that liked to get down and dirty with those things that went bump in the night and which invariably caused innocent-looking girls to get tagged with terrible reputations.

She certainly didn’t think it was fair for people to jump to conclusions about her moral character just because she seldom went out of the house in daylight hours and really didn’t come alive until after the sun had set over the horizon. To be sure, there were a lot of young girls with that sort of lifestyle and most of them were free and easy in dishing out sensual favors to almost any person of the other gender that was forward enough to ask them for instant gratification. Mary knew that she was not of that ilk and in point of fact, she was still unpopped cherry wise despite several close calls that ended in oral favors being granted to keep her panties in place until the next up close and personal joust with a horny young boy.

The truth of the matter was that Mary was diagnosed at the tender age of eighteen with an affliction that made exposure to the sun mortally dangerous under any circumstance.

The doctors were certain it could be cured, but that it would take years of medications to change her basic DNA to allow her to live her life like a normal human being. The disease was jokingly referred to as the “Dracula Syndrome”, but to Mary, it was not in the least bit funny.

Mary’s budding breasts had recently come alive in heavy duty sessions of foreplay that involved serious sucking of the sensitive nipples. It surprised her that she loved the attention so much that she deviously arranged scenarios with her bare boobs offered like a sacrifice for her partner’s pleasure. She had originally tested her reactions out with some rather close female friends that relied on reciprocal arrangements to keep their stress levels down and were reassuringly discreet in keeping closed lips when queried about Mary’s preferences.

When she graduated to male ministrations with regard to arousing her perky breasts to a state of below the waistline agitation, Mary simply pretended it was all a boring fad and carefully hid her system shattering orgasm from her male admirers. Eventually, she did reveal her happy ending release to a couple of more mature young lads and was dismayed when they tried to use that weakness to their advantage in guiding her to a final “popping of the cherry” celebration in the dead of night.

Her primary care doctor was a University trained expert in internal medicine. His name was Doctor Lippman and he liked to give her the type of physical examinations that insured she had no difficulties in her vaginal, anal or oral tracts that might prevent her from complete satisfaction at the time of copulation.

He had spoken to her recently about her late blooming efforts to lose her unwanted cherry.

It was most embarrassing to Mary because Doctor Lippman was one of those middle-aged men with skilled hands that never failed to arouse her to a level of orgasm and he seemed to know instinctively that she truly enjoyed his anal examinations above all else. In fact, he suggested to her that a bit of anal enjoyment would go a long way in helping to ease the opening of her vaginal portal sooner rather than later.

She tended to agree with his point of view because when he rubbed his thick shaft inside her gaped cheeks Mary could feel the tingle right up next to her clitoris in a way that signaled her orgasm was soon to follow. She had no doubt that the sensation of a fat prick sliding deep inside gut from the other end would prompt her vagina to pulsate and invite the Doctor to address her cherry problem shortly after he filled her bottom with his learned spunk.

His examining room was totally white and sterile from floor to ceiling.

His nurse was a girl in her late thirties called Lucy. The juicy Lucy had confided in Mary that the doctor would “give it” to her every now and then just to keep her on her toes and that he had forbidden her from wearing any undies whenever she was on duty. Mary found this tidbit of information so disturbing that she ran to the ladies room and rubbed her clitoris until she spurted some female liquids right on the spotless commode. She wiped it all clean but the scent of her sex was still present and she hoped the doctor would inhale her essence deep to help make his business a little bit stiffer for her examination.

She was face up with her legs in the metal cups holding them up high exposing her cunny and her brown eye to his “inches away” inspection. Doctor Lippman probed her with his little smooth shaft that was shaped in the form of a fat penis with a slight bulge at the tip. He was pushing the rounded bulge against her tight little sphincter and she wanted to shout out,

“Stick it all the way in, please, Doctor!”

He thought she was being shy when she covered her eyes but Mary was just trying to hide her absolute appreciation for the good Doctor’s efforts in bringing her the satisfaction she needed to complete her transition to a fully-qualified woman.

“Oh, God, it’s inside me!”

Mary gasped those words out when the Doctor’s probe defeated her sphincter and slid up deep inside her rectal channel with consummate authority. She stifled a groan and hoped her silly cunt would not choose that moment to explode with spurts of female juices and spoil her joyful moment.

The Doctor slowly pulled the probe out and replaced it with no less than two of his fingers working them in little circles silently widening her anal opening for the introduction of his pre-cum dripping cock. She looked at the huge thing and shivered a little in fear of being stretched beyond her capacity in her anal passage. Mary was certain her cunt could handle the thing because she was a bit more flexible down there. Her ass was another story because she had seldom fooled around with her tiny opening.

She knew most boys wanted to stick their business in back there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.