I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Pillows, Art, and Balls

Returning to Gregg’s, Lynn offered me the use of a shower after seeing me, that and lunch.

Even though we were really late, this meal was not only welcome, it worked its miracle as intended. Everyone who had been at the shoot said that it had gone great, I couldn’t disagree, and at least nobody went into too much detail. That suited me just fine as I was still processing the numerous feelings, sensations, and their effects on my body. Details or explanations at this point were not called for.

I got a call from Cynthia, she wanted to know if I would be going to her slumber party or not. My first impulse was to say no, but she was so excited that I asked Cristina about it, finally confirming that I would be there.

At least I had a few hours to relax at home once we left Gregg’s and before Dad took me to Cynthia’s place.

It was my first time at Cyn’s house, it was beautiful, not the grandest house I had ever seen, but definitely cute. It was her mom who opened the door and in mere moments I found the girls in the living room.

Trish, Samantha, and two girls I didn’t like, Rose and Candice. They were all in their Pj’s already which really surprised me, it was still early, around 7.

Cynthia’s mom said goodbye as she had to go to work, she was a nurse and her shifts often varied. Cyn’s father would be home later, around 10, since he had a late meeting. I went to change, seeking to fit in with the other girls in attendance.

This proved to be my first problem. I had become used to sleeping nude, so while my wardrobe had improved during the last months, my sleeping clothes were the same as always, some old Pj’s and not much more.

The only thing I had thought to bring was the one baby doll I had gotten with Martha and it was a bit too revealing, at least for an event such as this. In the end, I had brought a mix of clothes, some Pj’s shorts and a few shirts, I picked one of each, changed then returned to the group. We grabbed some drinks and sat down in a circle.

“Truth or dare?” offered Cynthia. I had never played this game and I was a bit afraid of the kind of questions and dares. I’d seen some related films. The idea of confessing anything, much less everything was not a comforting one. Not in front of those two girls, Rose and Candice. I felt the ‘group pressure’ for the first time and I finally accepted. My thought was to choose ‘Dare’ as much as I could in order to avoid ‘Truths.’

I was beginning to think that I had been afraid for nothing. The first questions and dares were easy: Kiss someone, have you ever kissed someone? Lick your toes. Have you ever seen a penis? Slowly we were getting to the kind of things that made the singled out girl blush, and the others to laugh. We ordered some pizzas but we would have to wait. The level of the game was gradually escalating.

Sometime later, a few girls had lost their tops, I was one of them, and blamed myself for not wearing a bra. Some had confessed to masturbating at school, and one had also confessed that she had jerked-off a boy.

So far I had managed to avoid any questions that would involve any genuine confession, but that avoidance had cost me my top, which had been dared by Samantha. Dancing in front of everyone, dared by Trish. Stand at the front door for some 60 seconds wearing just the clothes I had on, a dare by Cynthia, and to be their maid for the rest of the game that was from Rose. When my turn came around again, as always, I had chosen a dare.

“I dare you to stay naked until the end of the game,” dared Candice.

All of the girls giggled, but I accepted the dare and removed my shorts and panties quickly, sitting down again. As expected, the girls asked me to get another round of drinks to embarrass me a little more and have some fun at my expense. I have to admit that I was having fun, I was learning some interesting facts about the girls, and the dares were thrilling me enough to keep my interest.

By the next round, Samantha was wearing only her panties, Cynthia was topless and would have her bra on her head for the entire round. Only Rose and Candice seemed to have kept most of their clothes on. I choose dare once more while I was pretty sure that this was going to be the last round.

The next turn was Samantha’s again. From the devilish look on her face, I knew that she had something impish in mind. She went through the pile of clothes all of us had taken off, then she took her top, and ripped off the two upper buttons and a lower one. She held up the top and my panties.

“You’re our maid and can’t put any clothes on until the game finishes, meaning that once the pizza arrives we could tell you to get them at the door, just the way you are.” I went pale at that very same second, a Pizza dare ... I heard the girls giggling and gasping, Samantha raised her hand to silence them.

“But we’re nice, so we’ll allow you to wear one of these, your choice, when you go to open the door, that’s if you accept the dare, of course.”

“What happens if I don’t accept?” I asked, while my mind was evaluating the different options. She shrugged.

“Probably we would think of another one, but we can’t guarantee that is going to be any better.”

I would do it, of course, the thought of doing what they asked was exciting, I was just wondering the best way, the panties were not an option. The top, it would cover my top, and maybe enough of my bottom, but I wasn’t sure, also, the fact that the lower button had been ripped off was not going to help.

In the end, I took the top and put it on top of my legs. “Ok, who’s next?”

During the rest of the round I didn’t pay much attention, but I knew that I wasn’t the only one naked. Rose had to kiss Cynthia’s nipples for a minute, and Trish had been tickled to the point that she almost peed, that’s when we all heard the ringing doorbell.

I put on the Pj top and buttoned the only one left. Samantha went to see who was at the door and came back. “Pizza’s here.”

I was standing up, trying to stretch the cloth so it covered some more naked skin, but it was useless. I walked to and opened the door. As I did so, I heard everyone giggling in the living room. There stood Mitchell.

A boy from my class. I blushed the deepest red and was about to close the door on his nose, but suddenly, I gathered myself and calmed down.

Samantha had tricked me, she knew that Mitchell delivered pizzas in her neighborhood, she had seen him and from the giggles, maybe she wasn’t the only one...

“Sorry for this Mitchell, we were playing dares and... “ I said, gesturing with my hands as an explanation.

“Natalia?” he asked after an extended silence, just when he actually managed to look at my face.

“Yes...”

He nodded, “Well yes ... it’s not the first time, but someone from school ... Never before... , “ his eyes moving up and down.

“Would you mind bringing the pizzas into the living room?” I said in low voice, opening the door fully for him, then I waited as he walked in.

I heard the girls screaming and running away as soon as he entered, and while I was trying hard to not laugh. I couldn’t help it. Following him, I found the poor boy was blushing red and stammering.

“Sorry about that, I owed them one for not telling me that you would be the one with the pizzas,” I said taking the pizzas from his hands and leaving them on a table. I was sure that once I turned around he had a clear view at least of the lower part of my butt, I couldn’t care less about it...

I had passed from prey to hunter...

“N ... No its fine, I just hope I’m not going to get in trouble at work...”

“You keep this secret, we do the same,” I said winking, and only then I felt his eyes again on me. I looked down, my shirt was more open than I had thought, anyway, I had the need to tease him just a little more.

“The money!” I said and went to look through the clothes pile. Might I say, it was a very exhaustive search. I made a bit of a mess, some bras and panties were thrown his way. And of course, I had to bend over, he was standing at my back. I couldn’t see if he was looking though I couldn’t imagine him admiring the décor.

“I think it’s here,” he said. Looking to some money we had put on the table.

“Oh, Silly me!” I said standing up, I went to the table to take the money, and checked my bag for a tip, couldn’t forget that, before handing everything to him. He was blushing, his eyes fixed on me. He put the money in his pocket without counting it and I led him to the door.

“See you on Monday?” I asked, he turned around and nodded, scanning me one last time. Only then, I closed the door. “Ok, the place is clear!” I yelled.

Samantha, and surprisingly, Rose took the joke well. The rest were mad as hell at me for some time until I explained why I had done it.

Trish had no Idea, but Cynthia was blushing avoiding my eyes, clearly indicative that she had been found out. I wasn’t the only one animated and, after getting dressed, we talked about what had just happened while we ate our pizzas. Then, watched some TV while the conversations and bonding continued until Cynthia’s dad arrived.

He said hi to the gathering, Cynthia and Sam went to greet him and made the introductions. He knew Rose and Candice, but for the rest of us, this was the first time we were here.

We would split up and sleep either in Cynthia’s, Samantha’s and one guest room they had available. But before going to sleep we all went to Cynthia’s room to chat some more.

At that point, Cynthia was asking about my last shoot, and I was as evasive as I was capable of. I just said that I had been posing nude again and that the main subject of the whole expo was about Maledom. I was sure they were not going to stop with the questions, so toward the end, I excused myself telling my ‘sisters’ that I was exhausted. It wasn’t a lie, I was tired, but while I could have stayed up longer, there was no more info I was comfortable in sharing.

Samantha acted as an accomplice, offering the guest room so I could sleep alone without all the noise. She showed me the place.

“It has a lock, so you can sleep nakie!” she chuckling said before leaving. Not naked, since I doubted that doing so would be polite, but I slept in my panties. I woke up during the night, wondering why I had drank so much that evening. My sleep wasn’t as deep as usual and I had to pee. I put on a shirt ... more a tank top than a shirt, but at least I wouldn’t go out topless and stepped out of the room.

“Owww,” just as I stepped out I felt something hitting my foot and then someone stumbling over me.

“Sorry, did I step on you?” I heard. It was dark, but I recognized Mr. Cole’s voice.

“It’s fine ... more startling than anything.”

“I was going to get some milk, do you want some? Are you sure you’re fine?”

“Y ... Yes, I’m fine, I was going to the bathroom.”

“Ok, I’ll be in the kitchen if you change your mind.” I began to walk away but then I noticed that my foot was hurting more than I had initially thought. Mr. Cole wasn’t what you could call ‘lightweight’ He noticed something after I took a step or two. “I would feel better if I checked your foot.”

“I’m sure it’s fine ... really.”

“Nonsense, go to the bathroom, I will wait here and check your foot after.” He didn’t give me an option, so he helped me into the bathroom closing the door once I was in.

Once I relieved my aching bladder, I washed my hands and exited to find Mr. Cole standing by the door. He led me into the kitchen, with each step I was feeling better, I was sure that it was nothing, but I let him do his thing. He helped me to sit down, and then I looked at him, a shirt, shorts and ... shoes?

“Why are you wearing shoes at this time of night!?” I asked, maybe my tone was a bit harsh, but that fact explained just how his clomp hurt my foot so much.

“Long story, let’s say I don’t like going barefoot and that I couldn’t find my slippers.” he said, filling a glass of milk.

“Plain or chocolate?” Who could say no to a chocolate?

“Chocolate please!” He put two glasses in the microwave and sat in front of me.

“Ok, let me check the damages,” he said patting his leg. I placed my foot on him, and he began the exploration. He flexed my toes one by one asking if it hurt then gave a soft massage. “Ok, it looks good, ehm, are you cold?” I shook my head.

“N ... No why?” I looked down, there my two nipples were pointing prominently through the tank top I was wearing. “No ... It’s just that I’m ... sensitive.” He smiled and nodded, just at that moment the microwave began to beep letting us know that the drinks were ready. He went there, took the two glasses, put some cookies on a plate and went back.

“I hope you’re not one of those who are on a diet all the time.” I shook my head, taking one of the cookies as proof. He laughed softly, taking one for himself. “So, you’re a model, aren’t you?”

I nodded. “Well ... not the same kind of model your daughter is, but yes, I do some modeling.”

“I know, Cyn talks a lot about you, she showed me some of your work, I must say that they are beautiful ... while not the thing you would expect from a girl at your age.” Those words, coming from a close to complete stranger gave me a tingle.

“Yes ... well everything was so sudden ... it’s still amazing how much has happened in only a few months.”

“But, you’re ok? Don’t you regret something?”

I shook my head again. “Not at all ... It’s ... exciting.”

“May I ask you something?” Well, why not, I mean, he had been asking questions for a while now. So naturally, I nodded.

“That boy, David, has offered to take some photos of Cyn ... is he ... trustworthy?”

“Yes, he is. He won’t say a word nor show her photos to anyone without Cynthia’s express consent ... not even to his own father.”

“And ... Is he good? As a photographer?”

“Cynthia didn’t show you any of the photos he has taken? She has at least one day’s experience posing for David, he took some photos of her as well as me that I had wanted for my dad’s birthday.” He shook his head.

“No, we talk a lot, but she talks more with her mom than with or to me.”

“Why don’t we do something? Samantha and Cynthia have come to my home a few times. You and your wife could come over someday, my parents would love to meet you, and I could invite David and he could show you some of his work.”

“That would be great, but they would have agree to meet by next weekend, so I don’t know if there’s time.”

“Trust me, I know you’ll let her work with him, but I know mine and David’s family plans. I’ve been with them today, so, I’m pretty sure I could fix it for tomorrow, let’s say for lunch?”

“That would be great, I should check with Megan, but I’m sure she will be ok with your plan. Are you sure you’re ok showing us your photos? And I mean really sure? I would never dream of imposing.”

“Yeah, I’m working on an expo with Gregg, and David asked me for permission to use some of my photos in another project he has planned. I’m also in a magazine, not that I have much to hide. I love the photos, and I don’t think there’s anything to be in ashamed of.”

He smiled. “I see why Sam and Cyn think so highly of you.” There it was again, that tingle.

I smiled back, “Thank you.” I was tempted to say something about Rose and Candice, but somehow, my opinion had changed a little during that evening, maybe I should give them a chance. We finished our drinks, and once back on the bed, my foot seemed to be fine again. I texted Gregg.

-Sorry about the time. I’m sure you’ll read this tomorrow, call me, it’s about David, nothing’s wrong.-

Three minutes later I got a message. - It’s fine, I was working, but maybe I should go to bed.-

-Could you come to our house tomorrow? At least David, but with you, Nancy and Lynn it would be perfect.-

-Impossible, Gallery owners coming tomorrow to see some of the work we’ve been doing, maybe David could go, but, I wanted him to meet one of them, good contact. Why?-

-Awww. Ok. I understand. David asked one girl to pose for him, she’s a friend of mine, I’ve talked with her father and he’s a bit worried. I thought about showing him David’s work and even letting them meet.-

-I was planning to show some of David works too. If they agree to a few rules, like no photos, we could meet here at my home.-

-Don’t think it’s a problem, I’ll ask my family if that’s ok, but count me in.-

-Ask them then, since it’s mostly about your photos.- I squirmed a little.

-When is a good time?-

-Their flight arrives at 11. Anytime between that and 13:00 is fine, that’s if you want to eat.-

-Can I txt you back at 9 to make sure it’s ok?-

-Ok.-

-Thanks, Gregg, good night.-

-Good night Natalia, I’m wanting to know your opinion about this expo.-

-I’m sure I will love it, but if I don’t I’ll tell you anyway.-

-I know... -

I set the alarm at 8:30 and went to sleep. If you ever want to know how to change a quiet and relaxing Sunday into a crazy one? Call me.

Next morning I didn’t need the alarm, and at 8 AM I was calling home. Cristina answered and I gave her the details. When the Cole family began to wake up I was already in the kitchen cooking.

“I hope you don’t mind. I’m a bit energetic in the morning.” I said while setting up the coffee pot once I saw Mr. Cole walking in.

“Uhmm. Maybe I should trade in one of my daughters for you.” I put some bacon and eggs on a pair of dishes while he filled two cups of coffee and sat. I explained to him the plan, and he agreed.

He had talked to Mrs. Cole once she was back from work and she was fine with it. Our family would be at Gregg’s before the Coles. Around mid-day, they would be there. Samantha was next to appear along with Trish, I saw both of them wearing a weird faces.

“Five minutes and you’ll have breakfast,” I said, but the two keep watching me. “What?” They both laughed.

“I guess that’s just the way you’re...” Sam said pointing at me. Well, I hadn’t showered, and I was wearing the same clothes I had been wearing last night. Top and panties.

“If you cook, I’ll change?”

“No no ... I want to see Cynthia’s face!” said Sam. I shrugged, and finished getting breakfast ready, Cynthia never saw me like that, because by the time they woke up I had confirmed with Gregg, showered and dressed (properly).

“Really?” Cynthia said hugging me tight enough to leave a few marks on my skin. I nodded.

“But, Cynthia, don’t be pushy ok? Gregg is ... special. I can’t guarantee anything, but if I know anything it’s that the more you push him the less you get from him. Also, keep in mind, posing for his son is a good way to access him.”

Yes, my plan had a dual purpose. Cynthia hadn’t stopped bothering me about introducing her to Gregg. That was the main reason I had asked him. I couldn’t guarantee any result, but with that, I would have done my part. Cynthia was looking at me.

“Gregg is proud of his son, he’s going to show some of his work to some guys, so...” I stopped giving her time to think.

“So, if I pose for him, and Gregg sees the photos...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.