Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

It felt like it had taken months but it had only been about a week. I had provided a week of constant and consistent rigid discipline for these women. They were still at their core, bitches. Cherry had called herself ‘trifling’ however trifling is the same as ‘annoying’ and annoying would be a major understatement. Describing their core as evil might be a little much as well. Self centered and mean would be closer to the mark, although the two of them had definitely grown noticeably softer.

They liked the transformation – I know they did. They complained and begged although that was part of the fun too. Some people like no fuss and no muss. I’ve personally always enjoyed getting my hands dirty while digging in to fix something – in this case, the fuss and the muss.

In my opinion, Americans are generally a throw-away society. It would seem like it’s sometimes easier and faster to just throw the whole thing away and get a new one – although these bitches couldn’t just create new personalities for themselves out of nothing and that’s where I came in. With my help, they were earning them by sacrificing their dignity and enduring physical and mental hardships.

Cherry and Berry had come a long way in a week but not nearly far enough.

Case in point. It was Sunday afternoon and I was already mentally exhausted. I’d started the joint advanced training by treating them like twins – wearing exactly the same things and doing exactly the same things, apart from the whoring, of course.

I’d found however, through trial and error, that this approach wasn’t always the best way and I’d begun to make subtle adjustments. I liked to make Cherry wear sheer stockings with suspenders sometimes and I had her in those, heels and her collar - otherwise naked - while I trained her and her daughter. Berry hadn’t yet ‘earned’ stockings however I hope she would soon because the teen would look outstanding with her cute ass framed by the suspenders. I had just spent several hours practicing how to talk to strangers, with me playing the part of the stranger.

I would role-play a stranger and set a scenario for them. I would say something like, “Okay, I’m a nice guy who just lost his cat,” and then start to role-play twenty questions about my cat. The two of them would usually act respectfully and offer to help. Sometimes though, the scenario would devolve into the two of them calling, “Here pussy, pussy. Has anyone seen my pussy?”

Berry might ask sweetly if the pussy was wet and then her mother would pile on with a question like whether the pussy was hairless or not, so she could call out, “Bald pussy! Has anyone seen my bald pussy?”

The two of them had a dark sense of humor. I knew it was a coping mechanism they used to deal with the fact that I also made them do these scenarios naked and I spanked their asses whenever they didn’t meet my expectations.

They would also sometimes start asking all sorts of unnecessarily detailed questions. Both Cherry and Berry would ask things such as where we were at the time the man walked up, or if they already knew him, or if he was like the last guy, who just secretly wanted to look up their skirts while they bent over looking for a cat that never existed.

I didn’t mind these questions so much. I knew that even if they were trying to get my goose by asking me all these silly questions, they were in fact still learning. I had seen a noticeable improvement in their behavior as they accepted the discipline I meted out on a daily basis.

We had also practiced what they would do if and when they met people they knew, including their family members. I knew this was a spot of anguish for them. There was of course the obvious humiliation factor and they told me that their family would have a hard time accepting them as anything but the bitches they have always been.

“I’m kind of the ‘enforcer’ in the family, Sir. I glare at my brothers and put them in their place when they give my mom a hard time. My mom will always see me as the tough, stubborn bitch I’ve been since before I was a teenager,” Cherry once told me.

I informed her that she would politely reinforce to her mom that that’s why she needed to change and to let her know that when she visits this apartment she can expect a very different daughter to greet her.

Cherry told me that even though her family routinely helped her when she needed to move, or needed money, she had usually shit on them in return.

“They won’t expect me to want to change and they definitely won’t expect me to inform them of why I’d want to. They know I have always been very closed off towards them. I once took a vacation to Memphis and I think I may have flipped the bird to my sister and mom and told them I will see ya when I see ya and that I was going to Nunya Tennessee and I’d be back around Fuckyoutober. I left Berry with my Mom and went to go see some guy I had met,” Cherry explained.

“I remember that! Gramma told me she already raised five kids and didn’t want to raise any of their grandkids too, so she made me go stay with Aunt Kelly and Cheesy! I hated it. Their trailer is the worst. It’s all rusted out and they just cover a hole in the floorboards with a carpet. I almost fell the fuck in. I was like eight years old. You didn’t even tell ME where you were going!”

“I didn’t care what other people thought back then. I didn’t even stop to think you’d care where I was going, because I didn’t think anyone should care what I did. I am sorry. I was a real asshole, Berry!” Cherry told her daughter.

“I know. And you know what else? You still are!” Berry brightened and kissed her mother.

It was made all the more poetic because I had them standing face to face, nipple to nipple, hugging one another. I wanted to go outside and have a smoke break and I usually tie them up when I do, although I was only going to be gone for a few minutes and I wanted to test them.

“You two behave yourselves,” I instructed and went outside to have a smoke. I saw that the Motel was particularly busy this afternoon. It was two stories and about sixty units, so you could expect at least a half a dozen people outside at any time of the day or night. Most of them coming and going to and from their cars, however a lot of people just sat right outside their apartment doors, waiting for other people to come visit them to shoot the breeze.

I was thinking about an exercise I could do with the girls stationed out in front of the apartment when I noticed a beat-up white Ford pickup truck pull up in front of Cherry’s old apartment.

A short, blonde woman with big boobs wearing just a tank top and denim short shorts hopped out, along with a red-headed teenage boy – he was a beanpole and wore a ball cap. They walked over to Cherry’s old apartment and knocked on the door. I assumed this was the infamous Aunt Kelly and Berry’s cousin Chester, that I’d heard so much about. I smiled and finished my cigarette, before going back inside.

When I walked back in, the mother and daughter were casually teasing each other, while remaining in the position I’d left them in.

“ ... If you were a porn star, your porn name would be Coalburner Horsesass,” Berry said.

“Oh yeah? Well the name of your first porno would be, “Spend fiddies, pet kitties, squeeze itty bitty titties!” Then Cherry honked her daughter’s smaller boobs while staying pressed up against her.

“I am glad to see you two cunts are in such good spirits. It looks like we may have visitors,” I let the two of them know.

They were used to visitors now. We had a steady stream of punters who came to fuck Cherry. She had even developed a few regulars that had come back more than once. Most of these guys were locals who had read our BackPage ad or heard that she was turning tricks through word of mouth.

We also had more than a few regular people from the apartments come over to just observe the girls, including Jesus, the Mexican guy who lived in their old apartment with his entire family.

“Who is on greeting duty, Sir?” Berry asked with a great big smile.

I found that Berry could be an extrovert at times although her reasons were often a bit of a mystery to me. Most extroverts like to show off and get attention. I think Berry just enjoyed fucking with people.

As an example, When I’d first become acquainted with them, they were even stingy with doors. They’d crack one and look around it as if using it as an additional layer of protection against someone looking at them even though they were fully dressed as well at the time. That or they would just not bother to open it at all and yell, “Go the fuck away. Whatever you’re selling, we aren’t buying!”

The girls had been made to practice opening doors, not knowing what or who might be on the other side – now while naked. Berry was different to Cherry in that she had it in her head that she’d almost happily sacrifice her own dignity if it meant shocking the hell out of her target.

Some neighborhood boys much younger than Berry, had figured this out and started knocking on the door to see one of them open it. I think Berry’s defense mechanism was to fling the door open wide and scare them – intimidate them almost, with her nudity. She had this wild look in her eyes when she did it and they would scatter and run, all the while giggling.

She liked to freak out the new punters as well and sometimes she would scare them off. We had one punter that came to fuck Cherry actually jizz his pants at the door and run back to his car. I later found out that he had driven all the way from Cherry Lawn County and I invited him to come back for half-price with Cherry and to watch me punish Berry for scaring him - he never did show up.

I knew this fixation of hers had something to do with Berry’s love of playing games with people. Personally, I preferred the way Cherry opened the door – it made my dick hard watching her do it because Cherry’s way wasn’t about shocking whoever was on the other side like Berry’s was. Cherry knew she was sacrificing her dignity to learn a lesson.

When Berry was at school, it was obviously Cherry’s job. She’d still fully open the door, although she’d do it as if she were a stripper – that is to say that she’d crack it and slowly draw it inwards, as if unveiling her nudity in a teasing way - framing her body between the door and its frame. Berry just accepted that the door needed to be opened and she’d do it as if she were throwing it open to air out the apartment.

“Let’s see. You’re here and your mom’s the whore, so I guess it falls to you, right? Right?” I said, answering my own question before adding, “Do it politely this time!” I said in warning.

“I always do, Sir!” she chuckled mostly to herself as she mentally prepared to greet whoever was at the door. “Who is it? Hopefully it’s Mule and Trix!” Berry said.

“The idea is that you don’t know who may be on the other side of the door so you should follow your protocol training – and treat everyone with respect, Berry!” I told her.

“Yes sir,” Berry sounded crestfallen but accepted my rules.

There was a knock on the door. The walls here are paper thin so that you can sometimes hear people knocking one door down and I’ve thought about hooking up a doorbell however I figure most people would just continue to bang on the door anyway. This knock was definitely on MY door though.

Berry flung the door open saying, “Kiwi’s Morgue and Whore House. you snuff ‘em, or you stuff ‘em!” she shouted with a wry grin on her face as she stood in the doorway stark naked. She immediately let out a shrill, terrified sound halfway between a bird call shriek and a yelp, before slamming the door in her aunt’s and cousin’s faces.

“Oh my god. It’s Aunt Kelly and Cheesey! What do we do!?” She was completely freaking out. Her mother did as well, although Cherry stayed standing, as if in shock, where she had been when her daughter sauntered off to answer the door.

“You have practiced how to answer the door. You certainly don’t slam it in their faces! Your cousin’s name is not Cheesy! It’s Chester and you will refer to him as, ‘Sir’. Compose yourself, apologize and open that fucking door!”

“I can’t! Oh my gawd! Mom you do it,” Berry ‘s lip was quivering. Things were starting to finally feel real to her and I enjoyed that panic – I really did.

“You are in training. Embrace your training, slut! How hard is it to open a fucking door? Turn the handle, open and smile! If you did that instead of trying to scare or shock the people on the other side, you may have been better prepared for this inevitable visit. You knew your family would eventually come over. That’s why I had you write those emails!”

“Fuck. I didn’t think they’d actually read all that!” Cherry bit her lip. Berry gave me a pout although I could see her composure returning. I had no doubt at all that allowing Chester to see her naked was about as far down her wish list as licking dirt off a shoe.

A real extrovert wouldn’t have discriminated or been concerned at all about being seen naked by someone they knew. After another moment to compose herself and take a deep breath, Berry opened the door again.

“Oh my gawd, Meagan! Why don’t you have any clothes on? It’s the middle of the afternoon.” Kelly was chuckling awkwardly when the door swung open again. Her son Chester’s eyes grew two sizes larger and the smile on his face told me he definitely approved.

“It’s a long story, Ma’am. Won’t you please come inside?” Berry said. She usually asked the person on the other side of the door to come inside with a noticeable double entendre’ in her tone however this time she remained rigidly polite and nervous.

“I bet. I’m just not used to seeing you like this. Is this some kind of a joke?” Kelly looked confused and amused as she entered our apartment. She seemed impressed with it even though it was small. It was neat and tidy, which was a step up from the chaotic mess that Cherry’s apartment had been.

“Damn, Meagan!” Chester’s face lit up as he watched his cousin’s ass wiggle when she turned away from the door.

“You guys are too much!” Kelly laughed. “You sure got us this time!”

“Hi. You must be Kelly? And your son, Chester?” I asked to initiate the greeting. “My name is Kiwi – welcome to my apartment.”

“Ooh, I feel like I am at the Outback Steakhouse! Are you going to offer me a shrimp from the barbie?” Kelly looked appraisingly at me.

She looked very much like her sister and niece in the face, right down to her dimples and the cute freckles that spread across her nose. She dyed her hair blonde and was a little shorter - and had at least double D tits. She was wearing no bra and a tank top so that the outline of her nipples were completely visible. She didn’t seem like she was showing off her chest at all though – it was just hot out and she looked like she regularly dressed this way.

“Yeah. Say, that isn’t a knife – THIS is a knife!” Chester demanded with a quirky smile as he held up an imaginary machete like Crocodile Dundee. He reminded me of Howdy-Doody, the puppet from sixties children’s television, or Ron Howard when he was on Happy Days – poor sod. I knew his pain.

“I am actually not from Australia. I get that a lot – I’m from New Zealand,” I smiled politely.

“Arnold Schwarznigger is from Australia – do you know him?” I got the distinct impression that Kelly wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed but at the same time she had a charming way of being flirtatious as she asked me these absurdly stupid questions. Cherry had prepared me for her sister. She’d warned me that her sister was the type of person who needed to be told something a few times although once she got it – she got it.

“It’s not Schwarznigger – its SchwarzeNEGGER, Mom!” Chester corrected his mother and added that, “We aren’t allowed to say Nigger – only THEY are.”

“I think Arnold is from Austria. That’s an entirely differently country than Australia,” I added.

“I thought you said you was from New Zealand, not Australia,” Kelly asked then before she could get an answer from me, she asked her sister, “So what’s going on here anyway? This is one of your jokes? Why are you two nekkid?”

“You read my email, ma’am?” Cherry had deduced from Kelly’s unexpected visit so soon after it had been sent, that her arrival was her response.

“You got any of that grape Kool Aid? And why aren’t you calling me Kelly? Are you two mad at me for something?” Kelly asked as she sat next to Chester on the couch. Kelly then proceeded to answer Cherry’s question.

“To be honest, I didn’t read it. Any time you send a long email it’s coz you’re pissed at me for something - again - and I didn’t feel like being bitched at,” Kelly added dismissively.

EDITORS NOTE: You can read the final email that was sent to Kelly on the Storiesonline site by searching on “DEAR SISTER” by Cherry Nipples

“I assure you, Cherry isn’t going to bitch at you ever again. Isn’t that right, Cherry? Come get in the casual position.” I pointed to my favorite chair as I sat in the living area across from Kelly and her son.

“Yes Master, that IS right.”

Cherry had turned even paler than normal. She’s of Irish descent and naturally had milk white skin. She had managed to get one shade whiter, as she realized the moment she had been dreading, when she had to talk to her sister about her choice, was finally at hand. She knelt down by my side with her hands at her sides and her legs apart.

“Wider! I won’t tolerate you half-assing your training simply because family is here,” I insisted. This was when her daughter would normally chime in with an impish comment to do everything, ‘full-ass’ from now on.

Instead, Berry popped up in front of the two of them. “We don’t have any Kool-Aid, Ma’am. We have coke, water, dew and peach tea. May I bring you one of those instead?”

I was now clearly Chester’s favorite person in the entire world. He was trying to watch both girls at the same time, making his eyes cross. Seeing his aunt won out for him when she knelt by me, her face flushed with embarrassment, probably at the knowledge that Chester could now see between the spread lips of her pussy as she knelt facing the pair.

Kelly looked at her niece with a puzzled expression. “I still don’t get what is going on here. You guys are being nice, walking around naked and won’t say my first name. What did I do wrong?” she seemed convinced that this was either an elaborate prank, or that her sister was angry at her and this was her way of showing it.

“It was in the email my mom sent, Ma’am. I don’t know how to explain it, I just um,” Berry started to get fidgety and began to cover her tits by folding her arms as Chester stared at her.

“Berry! Is that how you interact with your betters? Your cunt and tits are on display, slut. You’re supposed to be feeling humbled. Of course Chester’s going to look at what you’ve always selfishly hidden away from others. You should be pleased he’s deigning to pay you any attention at all. Now apologize to the young man. At once! Tell him why you will be calling him Sir – never his first name and certainly not Cheesy!”

Berry’s cheeks colored at the public rebuke – probably more so because it was the cousin that was her rival she was being corrected in front of. I knew that she was dealing with her discomfort at being naked in front of him in the only way she knew. It was my job to change her automatic reactions. I had to make her unlearn all of the behaviors that had made her such a bitch to begin with. Most of these could be traced back to her mother as a role model however I felt that even had Berry been born to someone else, she would probably still be a little brat.

“The reason we don’t address you by your first name is that we are not permitted to be too familiar with our guests. We are not on a first name basis with you because we serve – so we must show respect at all times. I won’t call you Chester and definitely never again, Cheesy. I must address you as Sir from now on, Sir. The same goes for you, Aunt Kelly. I won’t call you Aunt Fat-ass or Aunty Dumb-Dumb or any of the nicknames I used to call you. I must refer to you as Ma’am.” Berry curtsied by holding up an invisible skirt and stood in front of her aunt and cousin as she removed her arms from her tits and then let them drop to her side.

“You didn’t apologize for slamming the door in Chester’s face or for trying to hide your body,” I reminded her.

“I’m sorry for looking at you like I did just now and slamming the door in your face, Sir, and for poking my tongue out at you,” she began. “And I’m sorry that I have to be the first pretty, naked girl you get to look at,” she said with a smirk.

Right then I knew that Berry needed a more physical correction. She’d managed to apologize and still insult the youth, both with her words and her tone. Telling her off in front of her family members was not nearly enough although Kelly had just said she hadn’t read Cherry’s email, so I didn’t yet know if I should physically discipline her in front of them.

“That’s enough, Berry. Shut your pie hole. We’ll deal with you in a minute,” I insisted and I knew from Berry’s flinch that she knew she had just overstepped her boundaries with me - again.

“Dang! You run a tight ship,” Kelly was still clearly baffled by what was going on although she was giggling, so that was a good sign. I kind of expected her to walk straight out, given that her son was seeing two naked women.

“I take it you are okay with my two girls serving in the nude then?” I asked her for clarification.

“It’s your apartment. I guess if they want to be naked, then whatever! I mean I walk around in panties and bra in our trailer and I know Chester looks at a lot of porn on his phone, so it aint like I aint never seen a naked woman before,” Kelly seemed pragmatic about the entire thing. She also seemed entirely passive compared to her sister.

“I do not look at porn on my phone,” Chester insisted to his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.