Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When I arrived home from work, I went up and took a shower and changed my clothes. I tapped on John’s bedroom door. “I’m leaving. See you later.”

Okay, Mom, have a good time and don’t brag about me all night.”

“Oh my, what an ego. Bye.” I thought, ’You can bet I’m going to mention you a few times just to see Laura’s reaction.’

I drove over to Laura’s, went to the door, and rang the bell. Laura’s husband Bert answered. “Hi, Sara. Laura should be down in a minute.” Then he turned and shouted, “Sara is here.” He turned and walked into the kitchen and took out his phone. He talked softly for a minute and put the phone back in his pocket. He went to the closet and took out his jacket. “Hey, I would love to stick around and talk, but that was a work thing. Got to go.” He walked out the door.

Laura came down the stairs and looked around. “Where’s Bert?”

“He just left. A work thing, he said.”

“Oh.” Laura had a disgusted look on her face. “Let’s go. I’m hungry.”

We went to one of the better Chinese restaurants and were seated at a booth. We had been here before and knew what was good, so we were ready to order food and drinks as soon as the waiter brought over the complimentary tea.

We chatted about work and our boys. Laura went on and on about her son Stan and how proud she was of him. Of course, I told her how I thought John was doing so well in college and what a big help he is around the house now that he is home for the summer. Her eyes sparkled when we talked about John. I thought it was time to confront my best friend and get everything out in the open. Well, almost everything.

“How are things with you and Bert? Are they getting any better?”

“You know what, Sara? Things suck between Bert and me. But I don’t give a damn anymore. Something in my life has changed, and I have never been happier.”

I reached across the table and took her hand. “You’re having an affair.”

“That was not too hard to guess.” She answered with a big grin on her face.

I dropped the bomb and prepared for the outburst, “I know it’s with my John.”

Laura snatched her hand back and reached for her purse. “How dare you accuse me of something like that? I’d better go.” She started to slide out of the booth. I slid out from my side and blocked her from getting up.

She looked up at me with tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m sorry, Sara, I’m so sorry.”

I slid into the booth next to her and put my arm around her. “Don’t be sorry.” I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. “I think it is a good thing. John thinks the world of you, and I have never seen you look happier or as relaxed as you are tonight. You’re my best friend, and I don’t want any secrets between us.”

“You are okay with me seeing John?” She asked as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

“Of course. John is an adult and is free to see whomever he chooses. I was worried about Bert finding out at first, but apparently, he is not around much anymore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.