Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

My alarm went off and startled me. I had been in a wonderful dream. I was twenty years younger and walking on the beach naked with my husband and John. I reached over John and turned off the alarm.

John rolled over and opened his eyes halfway. “Good morning, sexy.”

“Good morning yourself. Now go take a shower. We smell like sex and I have to get ready for work.”

John got up and headed for his room. “Remember what I said if you see numbnuts. God, what a fucking loser.”

I could not stop thinking about what I had done with John last night. All through my morning shower, I smiled and actually giggled. My god, I masturbated with him holding me. I let my son masturbate in my bed while I lay next to him and kissed him. All because the minuteman failed to meet my expectations on every level and left me feeling sexually used and unfulfilled.

What I did with John was not even close to half of what I had imagined doing with Peter. But I got more sexual satisfaction from John’s kisses than Peter’s cock being shoved up my pussy.

Despite my apprehension about seeing Peter again, I got to work on time. It was time for the morning coffee break when Peter sashayed over to my cube and asked if I wanted to go on break with him. I could not believe his brass. I leaned in and whispered in his ear. “You are the worst fuck I have ever experienced in my entire life.” I pointed my finger at his nose, “If you ever come near me again, I will leave a note in the ladies’ room telling everyone how inept a lover you are and how limp your dick is.” Peter turned and fast-walked back to his office, and I was pretty pleased with myself. John was right. The stricken look on Peter’s face told me all I needed to know. I started to feel sorry for his wife.

After I got home from work, John and I had dinner together. All through the evening, we kept catching each other looking and smiling as if we each had a secret we were bursting to reveal. It wasn’t until a little after 11:00, and we were both in bed when John called. I quickly snatched up my phone and answered, “Hey, John.”

‘Hey yourself, Mom. How are you feeling tonight?”

“Much better, thanks to you.” Now that we were on the phone, I felt free to talk about last night. “How are you feeling after, well, you know?”

“Fine. Last night was a real trip.”

I got a slight tingle in my stomach when I thought of last night, “It was pretty wild, wasn’t it?”

“It sure was. Did the jerk bother you at work?”

“You were right. He had no idea that he had been such an asshole. He asked me to go on break with him like he was TIME magazine’s stud of the year. I took your advice and told him exactly what I thought of his non-performance. The look on his face when I finished was priceless. He won’t be bothering me again.”

“I feel bad that it did not work out for you. You deserve a little fun now and then.”

“I have my phone and you.” I hoped John knew what I was suggesting.

“You want to have phone sex?”

“Why not? I’ve listened to you doing it while on the phone when we talk. I have to admit I thought about what it would be like doing it with you while on the phone even before last night. If it wasn’t for last night, I’m sure it would remain a fantasy. I don’t see where a little harmless fun on the phone can hurt after what we did. Unless you think it is too weird to talk about sex and fantasies on the phone while I do it.” I held my breath waiting for his answer.

“No, it’s not too weird. It’s just sexy talk. It’s not like last night when we touched and kissed when we watched each other doing it. Do you want to do it now?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.