Under the Boardwalk - Cover

Under the Boardwalk

Copyright© 2018 by Lapi

Chapter 12

I get my wish ... I think that’s what I wanted? No?


Getting Sandy to leave was bitter sweet. It was bad enough for her to leave all that food, good food when the poor girl had obviously neglected those little things like eating and sleeping. No, the strain of her former ‘Master’ letting her go was the piece that almost ‘broke the camel’s back’ or hump or whatever those desert conveyances have,

Chiang put his arms around her, said something in her ear, gave her a kiss and, voila, it was like a bit of magic had occurred. What he said I do not know. I never asked but Sandy left with a smile a mile wide on her face, I think I said it before abut her. I would not know what or how to do much without her. I said ‘I loved her’ and I meant it.

The rest of my harem had similar smiles on their faces as if they knew something I did not. Right, they probably did, no, I am certain they did. FYI the ‘old 88 year old man’ took my check for the money. Sandy had that wicked smile when I told her how much of my cash and account money she brought back with her.

Really, to me, it was a lot of money. If the amount Chiang ask for was USD, I think I would have paid it. We will never know, will we? There were more important things than money. On the way home, I had only to look around me in the car to see them. Numbers, one, two and three burst out laughing, having to hold their things in lest their dresses split open. I said before they were all healthy girls so I wondered how they kept anything in. Sandy was still a might healthier than them.

As we approached our new home in HK, one could feel the breeze and smell the water. Ming Villas on Shouson Hill was at anytime day or night had, in one word, a ‘breathtaking’ view. Chiang or better yet, the girls had gotten one over on me. Did I feel bad? No! I knew Chiang forgot how to count his $ billions. $ Billions with a ‘B’ and all in US funds not HKD.

Even so, Mei-Shek told me the $350,000,000 (HKD about $45,000,000 USD) for the house paled in comparison to what his gift would have been if we had a ‘Wedding’ instead. Now she tells me! Four giggling girls left the car and ran to see the house. Lee or should it have been Li, I’m bad with Chinese names; met us at the door to show us where he had placed my things. He mentioned at least six times how ‘just’ how ‘lucky this place was he picked’ for us.

I finally ‘thanked’ him a dozen times and he left. Ten other ‘helpers’ I guessed did not.

“Oh no Master. They are yours too, they care for things here. You must tell then to work hard or you will be very angry with them.”

The view was to ‘Die’ for. It was a walled sub with 12 townhouses which overlooked the Bay and were nestled on a cliff. Ours had four spacious bedrooms, which seemed too few when I considered the other girls coming.

“No, no Master the Villa on the right is ours too, for the staff and the guards will be housed in the one on the right. Everything will be fine. We will only be here a few times a year anyway. We ‘slaves’ will sleep wherever you allow, on the floor or the foot of your bed is fine.”

After ‘her’ own luxury jet I had difficulty imagining Sandy curling up on the floor.

Made my requested speech to our staff. It was in English. By the twittering of my girls I had the feeling none of then understood English.

Marta called the Hotel when she arrived at the airport and asked for Elle. When Elle answered she said again: “Have you got the girls and yourself ready to leave to see Tommy. I have a ‘special’ plane getting readied for Eileen. We all, I mean you, Aimee, Ashley and Eileen need to be ready in two days. Michelle is arriving there to take your place”

“I hope you all are ready, if not and I need to hold your hand I’m gonna ‘kick your ass’ all the way to China!” That means your packed, transportation waiting and ready to leave the minute Michelle gets there. Well, maybe you can show her around and give her the keys. I like this plane, a lot, and with the few extras they setup on it you will too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.