PERFECT! - Cover

PERFECT!

 

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother. who has been modeling for over 20 years and her college graduate son, become business partners.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I get home before my mother does during weekdays.

That’s when I try to get all of my school work done, so I can help her at dinner or anything else,

It’s just her and me, she kicked dad out of the house when he came out of the closet and explained he was in love, but not with her!

She looked at her watch and said to him, “You have one hour to pack up your things and leave ... no, make that 30 minutes you queer faggot!”

Whenever she attempts to curse it never sounds right to me.

This conversation happened in front of me and I was as shocked as he had been.

Dorothy, my mom, grabbed me by the back of my shirt saying, “You cannot help him!”

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I didn’t know mom was so anti-lgtb, or whatever it is.

“Daniel,” she said to me, “Are you a queer faggot?”

“No Ma’am, I like girls of all shapes and sizes, but I prefer older blondes with blue eyes and a nice big set of knockers!”

Oh my fucking God I actually said that out loud, didn’t I?

I don’t like all shapes and sizes, I like women like, Amber Heard, Patty Arquette, Pamela Anderson, Rebecca Romijn ... oh my god, I’m in lust with my mother!

How the hell did that happen? I need to find out. It’s not like I’ve ever dreamed about her or seen her dressed provocatively ... no wait! I’ve seen her in a swimsuit.

It was small, it was tight, it was dark blue and absofucking gorgeous ... And I got a huge erection from it!

Breaking up my thought process, was Dad walking by, looking at her then me, and he got in his Italian sports car and screeched down the street!

“I hope the son of a bitch gets a ticket!” She said. “We don’t need him, I am still getting modeling jobs all the time, Danny, do you think I’m pretty?”

“Absolutely!” I had to say, and quickly!
================{br}

That all happened two weeks ago!

Let’s stop for a minute, why don’t we?

My name is Daniel Wayne. I am 22, with short blond hair with blue eyes. I am six feet six exactly. Since it may become important I also have an 8-inch dick and hanging down below are the size of golf balls ... fully ‘inflated’ all the time!

Dot was right. At 40 years old she is still a babe and gets so many offers for dinner she has to turn many of them down. I hear her using ‘her little boy’ as her excuse quite often.

With Dad now out of the picture, I quit school and became her manager.

Dorothy aka Dot or Dottie, is a blonde, 41, blue eyed, and is a mouthwatering 40E-26-34!

With it transitioning from summer to colder weather, the new calls for Dot Wayne have also changed.

I took it upon myself to learn all about the modeling, TV, and Movie Industries just in case, using Firefox, my personal favorite browser!

All of her work, since turning 16, has been modeling, posing with, on or near vehicles, standard shots that may end up on a magazine cover.

She has been on Woman’s Day Magazine eight times so far, on the cover of or inside Cosmopolitan magazine 12 times, Maxim, 16 times in the last four years, and in a recent list of the Most Beautiful 40 year old Women, (She was #8) and a whole lot more. I know this because she has kept a ‘job book’ over the years. There are three volumes of it nowadays!

She has mentioned that she wasn’t sure if she would want to be in a shoot for Playboy, Penthouse, or Hustler! If she decided to, they would sell millions of copies and make Dorothy Wayne one of the wealthiest models of all time!

When she mentions not wanting to pose nude, I typically come back and say something like she’s too pretty to be on one of those!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.