Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I called Bill, and we agreed to meet at Kelsie’s Bar that afternoon. We took a booth and ordered a couple of draft beers. We flashed our false IDs and were served with a smile and a wink from the waitress. You had to love college towns.

I met Bill a few years ago at one of Mom’s company outings, and we hit it off immediately. His father, Gerry, is the head of security and building management at 69 Baldwin Street. Bill is twenty years old and a year ahead of me at the University. He is a very good-looking guy and quite the ladies’ man.

I spent a little time explaining my mom’s background and lack of experience as a teenager and with men in general. I summed it up with, “She may be one of the smartest people in this town, but she is so naive when it comes to dating and sex.” Much to Bill’s credit, he did not laugh or make fun. In fact, I could hear nothing but concern in his voice whenever he asked a question.

Bill looked a little apprehensive when he asked, “You know I will do anything for your mom. So what is it exactly that you want me to do?”

“I want you to date her like she is a fifteen-year-old teenager with her first real boyfriend. Do all that stuff she missed out on.”

Sounding a bit puzzled, Bill said, “There may be some, you know.”

“Yes, her first kiss, make-out sessions, petting, and even how to make love. I want her to have the whole experience with someone who will be patient with her and cares for her.”

“Does your mom know what you are asking me to do with her?”

“Yes, and she understands that it’s to be a learning experience and that you will be her instructor.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.