The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

“Chuck, this is ridiculous. Just buy us a freaking Hyundai and get it over with. I said it was your call, but...” I interrupted Shirley.

“OK, you’re right. My call. Let’s eat and head back to the hotel. You ladies are off tomorrow. Oh, let me call that cop.” I did, and he emailed notes to the school about the incident and needing time to relocate. All was according to plan. “Done. Notes are on the way to school. Any homework you need to do tonight?” Nods from them both. “Cool. Let’s go to your place, pack some clothes and go back to the hotel. We can get some work done tomorrow.”

“You know we love you, right?” Shirley was asking.

“Yeah. Sorry. I’m acting out and a little over the top, huh. I’ll chill out. Today kind of hit me pretty hard. I can’t control the world around you. I can around me, but ... Just a feeling of inadequacy.” We finished dinner and I had Shirley drive home. I wanted to get her used to it. She was nervous and shaky. At first. Then, she was getting on my case for worrying about them so much, and she relaxed and she was fine. “Do you like the car? Be honest.”

“Honest. We promised, didn’t we?” she asked. I nodded. “Buy yourself a new one. I’ll keep this one. I don’t know any better, but it’s nice, comfortable, handles well, has good visibility, and my fiancé already bought it. I’m good. And honest. And I love you. You satisfied?”

“Never. Unless you are. Then yes.”

“Get out of my car, you little monster. We’re home. No, I take that back. We’re at the apartment. Jenny, let’s go in and grab some stuff and have a sleepover with my boyfriend!”

“Shirl, you gotta quit that!! We’re gonna have a sleepover with your fiancé.” They were laughing and running ahead to the apartment. They were happy, and oblivious. I wasn’t. I knew if you dropped your guard, especially after a serious event, you could get hurt. Always watch. Always analyze. Always. In any case, the hair on the back of my neck bristled when I realized their entryway was dark. It wasn’t last time.

“STOP! Shirley! Jennifer! STOP.” They did. They came back down the sidewalk and I hugged them to me. “Wait here for just a minute. You know we had a problem today with an idiot that has friends. Hold here for a sec, OK?” Shirley nodded, but Jen got a funny look on her face. I hugged them both to me, to comfort them, and when I did, the problem surfaced. Two guys walked toward us from their vestibule to where we were standing.

I beeped the locks on the car and handed Shirley the keys. “In the car, now, no questions, and lock it. Both of you. Now! My terms.” They did exactly as I said. One of the guys drew a gun, the other a knife. The knife was closer, he still died last. Not what they were expecting. Four rounds. Two each. The knife was also quicker, so the cut in my left arm bled on him before the girls wrapped my shirt around it and got me inside. It was only about 30 degrees, so I wasn’t going to lose it. We got into the apartment with 911 on the phone. The cut wasn’t that bad, but was enough to need pressure and wrapping.

Little did we know, the old couple that watched out for the girls saw the whole thing. Which was good, because this wasn’t South County, and they have a different mindset here. My gun was confiscated, as evidence, I expected that, but then I was arrested, booked, and questioned for hours, until the girls’ friend, the judge, got involved, and my lawyers could get to Arnold. Then it got funny. Not for me, ‘cause I had charges pending. Nothing is funny then, but the old couple called the police and told them that two guys tried to kill two young ladies and their boyfriend, right in front of their house and they had it on film. So the judge, who is actually a really sweet, yet, creepy, lady and my lawyers had me out in an hour. The girls had their new car packed with some stuff to get through for several days, and took me to the casino hotel. I immediately pulled my lock box out from under the seat and holstered my backup. I was now worried. Not for me. For my girls.

We went to the room. I was tired and worried. The girls, my fiancée, and her friend, helped me relax and get to bed. I was lucky tonight. I was achy and needing some Aleve. My arm was killing me. My ears were still ringing. My head hurt. I took my eye off the ball and ... No I didn’t, damn it. There were two of them. They wanted to kill us. I didn’t let that happen. My only other option would have been to kill them before they drew. That would have been murder. I did OK. It’s good. We’re fine. Shit, I’m glad I’m not lonely anymore. I snuggled two beautiful women to my chest, and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to a very strange feeling and whispering. “Look, it moves. If you touch here, it jerks here. And this stuff,” I felt a lick, “is salty, a little, but tastes like I do, so, what the heck. You want to try?”

“Shirl, I don’t want him mad at me. If I taste that, or touch him, he may get mad, and, I just, so couldn’t handle that. He’s been so, so nice, and if I’m going to live there, with you guys, I have to be careful. Go ahead, and I’ll watch. Here, I’ll hold it for you.” I felt Jen’s fingers, her hand, wrap around my cock, and I couldn’t believe it. I was harder than a rock. I was laying on my back, so I just feigned sleep and waited. Jen held my cock while Shirley settled down on it.

“Watch this. It feels so good. I have no idea how to explain it.” She settled all the way down, her nearly bare pussy, on my pubes, what little there was. “Oh, God, Jen, it feels like heaven.”

“Yes, it does. How long do you think a guy can sleep through that, anyway? Jen, come here.” I kissed her and pulled her into a hug, and we watched Shirley riding me, and having a ball. Jen was humping her little cock against Shirley’s leg. I glanced at her, and she nodded. I pulled my arm down on Jen and grabbed her ass cheek, massaging her against us, pulling her in and up, helping her hump me until she came on my hip. She was beside herself with guilt and regret, but Shirley came, then from that movement and emotion, I did. Then Shirley could move down to help me hold her and tell her it was OK. That we were fine. And, we were. I was certainly fine. As long as my fiancée was, I was most certainly fine.

We talked about it some more that morning, and I tried to explain to Jen that I just wanted her happy, and that we would be there for her, regardless. What she wanted, or didn’t want, was what would happen. She couldn’t quite imagine a man being around, and her still being in charge of her own life. But, again, I told her, “I can’t prove it, I can just make it happen that way.”

We went shopping and we looked a few different vehicles, but I just decided to get another Q7. They had a blue one that someone had built, with most all the bells and whistles. It was an SQ7, in fact, so all the better. They didn’t get the God Awful overpriced sound system (my opinion, only) and stayed with the 20 inch all weather tires and wheels. All in all, probably what I would have ordered myself and pretty much had for my new car. They gave me a deal, since the guy backed out, and I got it for seventy grand. It listed for eighty-two, so, what the hey. Win. Win. Now I had a blue car and the girls had a silver car and we were all happy. It’d be ready to drive away, later that afternoon, so I paid the man, and we took off looking for a hotel for my girls. I couldn’t leave them in the apartment, and they needed little, very little, convincing, since I just killed two people outside their front door.

Jenny asked how I was feeling about that, and without being heartless, I told her, “I feel pretty bad, actually. They got too close to all of us. I feel bad about that.” I held my arm up. “This should not have happened. I feel bad about that. They scared my fiancée, AND my girlfriend, and I feel bad about that. Jen, Babydoll, I don’t feel bad about killing those guys. They were going to hurt Shirley, and probably you. It just had to be done. Don’t think I’m callous and hateful, please. I’m not. I’m a realist. If it was a rabid coyote, I would have done the same thing, for the same reason. Those guys were not going to stop, any more that a sick dog would’ve if I’d told him to. Are we OK, Sweetie? Princess, how about you?” Shirley nodded when I included her.

Then Jen spoke, and warmed my heart. “Yes, Prince Charles, we’re fine. I think I’m going to love being around you. And Shirley. I can’t forget Shirley. She’s my Mistress, now, right?” They both started laughing. Thankfully, before the tears started. That was pretty close last night. They knew it.

We stopped in the Woodfield Suites and finagled a decent rate for a double with a kitchenette for the next two and a half months. That way, the girls could make their own meals, if they wanted, or have access to the entire shopping center where it was located, and all the food available there. It was a hike to school, under the interstate, but only about two miles, so it should be workable. Their apartment was closer, but now they had a car. We made a run to that apartment, going around the crime scene tape and getting as much as we could fit in the back of the car. I told them we could come back, but they could use it for storage for now. Asking about the rent, they said it was on a month to month, and was just paid last week for the month that started today. I had them point me to the office. After that was done, we headed back to the hotel. I had just written a check for April and May, and told the people at the rental office that they’d be out by the end of May, and asked for contacts for cleaners that they could assure would get the girls’ deposit back. They assured me they would help. With that, we were off.

Shirley and Jen were in a bit of shock, this all happening so quickly and easily. I told them to relax. It’s all going to work out, then I’m taking them home after graduation.

I got a call from the Arnold police department, asking me to come in for an interview again, but that neither the Jefferson County DA nor the state’s attorney were going to press charges. When I got there, I got more information than I gave. I spoke to a Detective Doug Stafford, of Arnold. Both of the dead men were known to the Arnold and the St Louis County police, as well as the JeffCo Sheriff’s department and I probably needed to know that they both worked for a Brandon Stinson’s father. The NCIC run on all the names turned me up as a person of interest in his report of a person accosting him at the mall yesterday. So, monkey brains sicced his father on me?? Or his father is just that kind of asshole. Pretty much the same difference. Filing a complaint after accosting Shirley, then trying to pull on me, and being arrested and ... Wow. Interesting, but this is not the kind of interesting I like.

However, I had the girls moved, they were in a car not registered to them, and had a safe place to stay, probably. We dropped a load of stuff off at the hotel they were staying at then I had Shirley and Jen take me back to the Audi dealer to get the car. They enjoyed being in the front this time. I wanted them to get used to it. I was going home tomorrow for a few days.

The sales manager recognized me. He had been out when we were there earlier. This wasn’t my first car from them, and I actually had a decked out SQ8 on a standing order, as soon as they were built and delivered. “Chuck Colton, how’s my favorite customer. I heard you bought another Q7 this morning. The blue S model that silly lawyer bailed on. You getting the silver one ready for to turn in?”

“Hi Bill, no, actually I need them both. Bill, this is my fiancée, Shirley Sanders, and her girlfriend Jennifer Wilson.” The girls smiled and shook Bill’s hand. “They need to use my other one. I’d say old one, but it’s new, too, isn’t it? Anyway, long story short, we need them both and anyway, I like ‘em. Where’s my pretty blue SQ8, by the way?”

Bill hummed and hawed. He didn’t know that I knew more about that than he did, but I was humoring him. “Still in Europe, in pieces, probably. We are getting hints of October to November deliveries now. You are still our first to get one, but there’s a call for about 200 of them on order right now. I have your number, and as soon as I hear the transport is on the way, you’ll know. We’re dying to see the interior and displays in real life.”

What I knew more than him, was that mine would be about the tenth one built, as the Slovenia plant was making about fifty SQ8s, before the other 200 Q8s he mentioned. Eight red ones, then 10 blue ones, then some other silver, black, gray, whatever. I didn’t care for the idea of a brand-new model, etc., that soon off the line. It was like a Version 1.0 of any software. Not good, usually, but, Audi was quality. Especially the bigger ones, and I was assured that anything not absolutely perfect would be made right. Anyway, the new 8s, the cars and SUVs, had some of our patented electronics in them. As did a couple other high end makes. I purchased the car through the dealer here, partially to cover my involvement, and partially because they’re one of the bigger dealers in the delivery chain. But, I did know some people in corporate. Oh, and they’d be calling me in late August or early September. No, Bill didn’t know that. He didn’t need to.

We bid farewell to Bill and his salesman, and headed back to the apartment for a few more things, then to their hotel suite.

The girls, although excited about the hotel room and all, asked if they could stay with me at River City the last night. I was curious as to why they didn’t ask me to stay with them at their new digs. Jennifer told me the reason with a salacious grin. “Bigger shower.” Oh, My. Wow.

“Cool.” I could not think of another intelligent, nor coherent, thing to say. “That’s cool. Sure.”

At the hotel, we piled their stuff on the beds and in the dresser, and took off for River City. It looked like their fancy wardrobes from the judge were going to be the biggest issue, but I was going to offer up a van or something to help with that, if they wanted, or needed. If we drove together both of the cars may work. We’d see. They were a little hungry so we looked into the eateries at the hotel, near the hotel end, and decided just to split a couple burgers and fries. Oh, and they wanted to split a shake. That worked great. Back in the room, we settled in and watched TV for a while, a beautiful girl on each side of me, my arms around their shoulders.

“Honey, did you want to go gambling or anything tonight?” Shirley asked. Her concern for my having a good time was sweet.

“No, Sweetie, I’m fine. This is much more fun than playing around down there.” I hugged them to me and kissed them each on top of their heads. Then Shirley reached over and pulled my head toward her, and reached up to kiss me.

“How’s your arm feeling? Hurting or anything?” she asked, again.

“No, Sweetheart, it’s settled down quite a bit. Not throbbing or anything anymore.”

“Then make love to me,” she said as she started to undress.

“Of course, Babydoll. And, Jennifer, this morning, I heard the conversation. You need to know, Punkin’, that I’m not going to get mad at you for anything that Shirley condones. Nothing. You two can talk it over if you want, but I’m hers now. If you want and she wants and you two are comfortable, I’m fine, and will never, ever, lash out at you for anything even remotely concerning you touching me lovingly. Just know that as much as I love you, and care for you, Shirley is my life, my love, my heart, and I won’t hurt her for anything. OK?”

“Yes, very OK,” she said as tears and trembles started. I grabbed her to me, and held her, with Shirley, now naked, leaning over to hold her as well. We soothed and rubbed her until she quit crying. “Thank you, guys. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I really appreciate it. I love you both.” She kissed me on the lips softly, then kissed Shirley, mouthing ‘Thank you’. Shirley smiled and they hugged it out.

Shirley undressed Jen, and they disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and then Shirley called out. “Bus to Cleantown is leaving in 30 seconds. All aboard that’s coming aboard.” They laughed. I stripped and climbed in behind them. We washed each other, using bare hands this time. They mostly washed me, and I mostly washed them. They did each other’s hair, but I didn’t see a lot of physical, as in sensual or sexual, touching between them. I guess I didn’t notice that before. Makes sense. They’re not lesbians. Who’da thunk?

We crawled back in bed, and Shirley started right in, licking on me, showing Jen her new toy. I reached out for Shirley’s ankle and pulled her legs over my face causing a squeal and a gasp from Jenny. “What’s he doing?”

“Making my world go ‘round faster if I’m guessing correctly.”

“My name Cecil and I eat PIXIE! RUMPHHH,” and I dug in. Tongue first, all over her heiny and her lady parts. Jen came back by my head to watch, enthralled at the vision. Shirley was squirming and moaning, hunching her pussy into my face, my mouth, and holding my dick for safety so she didn’t buck herself off. Jen laughed, then, to my amazement, bit Shirley lightly on the ass and kissed her right butt dimple.

“Jennifer Ann, was that you?”

“Yeah, Shirl, I’m sorry, it just looked so good. Cecil the Pixie eating Pussy Monster seems to love it.” I growled and slurped and chomped noisily some more. Full disclosure, I almost came when I saw Jen’s lips on Shirley’s ass. That was quite a vision. “You’re not mad, are you?”

“Oh God, NO, Baby, not at all! I just didn’t expect it. You can touch me anywhere Chuck, I mean Cecil the Pussy Monster says ... AAGGGRRRUUUHHHHHH...” in a whisper, “you can. Oh God, I just came so hard I thought my chest would burst. Oh fuck.”

She scooted down and put my cock back in her mouth. I reached over to pull Jenny close to me. I pointed to Shirley’s butt, just lying there in front of me while she was going to town trying to empty me through my dick. She was getting close to succeeding. I stuck my tongue out and mimed licking Shirley’s ass. I couldn’t have reached it myself. Jen looked questioningly. I nodded. She leaned down and kissed, then licked Shirley’s butt. Then she nibbled each little globe, then licked up the middle. My hand was on her butt, Jen’s, while she was doing this. Shirley started moaning and lost concentration but it didn’t matter. Jen licked again, then lightly bit, and squeezed Shirley with her fingers. I let my fingers slip into Jen’s crack and massaged, getting her humping against my hand, subconsciously, and all at once, we reached a crescendo, I rubbed my finger on Jen’s pucker, driving her into the bed, coming. Shirley felt Jen’s mouth go nuts with Jen’s tongue in her crack, her pussy rubbing my chest, coming on my neck, and watching and feeling all this happen, I came and squirted all over Shirley’s mouth and face. What an orgasm. Shared three ways. It was colossal.

I put my left arm down on Shirley’s back, holding her to me, and pulled Jen to me in a hug, and asked them, “Is everybody OK? Did we like that? Did ... does ... anybody feel bad or anything?”

I got two ‘Hell no’s, and smiled. I kissed Jen and thanked her for letting me touch her with my love, and pulled my Shirley up to me. She still had a little cum on her face, but Jen wiped it with her thumb and stuck it in her mouth, smiling, then Shirley kissed me. A toe curling kiss. Then she kissed Jen. Softly, but I think I saw Jen wipe Shirley’s lips with her tongue.

“So, we’re all good?” Two nods, two sighs, and one, “The bus needs to go back to Cleantown. I feel like I just ran a marathon. Honey, you tweaked muscles I didn’t think I had, and I’m not a slacker.”

“Come on, let’s shower together again.” It was Jen. Then meekly, she asked, “Chuck ... Shirley ... can I wash the Pussy Monster?”

“Yes, Babe, you can wash the Pussy Monster. Be careful, though. He spits when he gets excited,” Shirley warned her. Laughter all around. She did, and was careful. The two of them finished it together, and got him to spit on Shirley’s tummy. More laughter. We cleaned up and went back to bed. I was surprised I could recover that quick, but there was quite a lot of eroticism to help.

With a pixie on one side and an elf on the other, I held them to me and thanked them. I kissed the tops of their heads, and their foreheads, then their lips. “Thank you, ladies. Not just for tonight, but for everything.” I also told them to be careful, always keep their eyes open, make sure no one was following them, and just use common sense. I told them I would worry like crazy until I got back on Friday, if I waited that long. I got ‘I love yous’ and kisses back, then they told me we had the hotel, and two big beds, so please come back early and often to be with them. Of course, I agreed.

They headed for school in the morning, by way of the hotel. They didn’t text or anything about forgetting anything, so I figured all was well. I checked out of the hotel, thanking them for their help with my elongated stay and got smiles and ‘You’re welcome’s back, naturally. My money was good!

A few hours later, I was home with George. He tried to trip me and got his ritual out of the way. I filled his water and food dispensers and texted Shirley. ‘ur kitty ok?’ Ooops. Two o’clock. Probably in class.

At two thirty came, ‘my pet?’

‘her 2’

‘U R BAAAD – yes to both – I’m fine – my pet seems happier somehow - if I hear anything negative, I will scream for help, ok?’

‘pls do ILY (heart emoticon)’

‘you know it ILY2 ILYmore bye’

So, no adverse effects yet. Good. I was worried. I need to love on Jen with no pressure. Last night might have been seen as that. I don’t know. She was smiling, though. That’s good.

At four my phone rang. Shirley’s picture filled the screen.

“Hi Sweetie. What’s up. Nothing wrong with your kitty, I hope.”

“No, honey. Future husband of mine. A few things. Did you call your insurance company about me and one of my kitties driving your car?”

“No, can you call a lady named Betty at this number?” I texted it to her. “Tell her what’s up, give her all the stats she needs, then have her call me? She’ll be there ‘til five or five thirty, I think.”

“Yeah, I can do that. Second, are you really OK with Jenny being with us. Before you answer, I am. I don’t have any issues, at least that I can tell yet. I didn’t think I could do poly, but...”

I interrupted her. “Poly?”

“Yes. Polyamory, Polygamy. More than two people in a relationship. I read, a lot. You know that. I just never figured it would affect me. It has now, so I did a lot of research today. The tablet is neat. I run it off my phone so I’m not on the school network. Opens a lot of closed doors, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I’m not threatened by your interaction, or our interactions now, with Jenny. I love her to death. Quite literally. Not like I love you, but still, I do. Your thoughts?”

“It scares me a little. I don’t want to do anything to hurt you, but like last night, I noticed she wants to please you. You joke about her being your pet, but you need to look at that closely. I’m looking in from the outside, and I can see it. She’d walk into the sun for you. I think she sees your partnership as a saving grace from her old life. She might see you as her rock. Probably true. You’re a strong girl. Smart, too. Anyway, as long as you are there, and approve, I’ll help pet your kitty. Or help kitty your pet, or whatever.” I could hear her giggle so cutely on the line. “So, to answer fully, she’s your pet. She’s my friend. I’m fine if you’re fine.”

“Limits? Just in case it comes up?”

“Set by my wife to be. I have none. I don’t squick easy, I guess, is what I’m saying.”

Shirley sighed. “Good to know. I’ve been considering this, and if she wants it, and you allow it, I’m going to keep her.”

“I’m going to allow it. Do you want the emeralds on a gold or silver collar?”

“You really are a bad boy! Let me think on it. We still need to make sure that’s what she really wants, otherwise it’s for naught and a waste of time, money, and more so, emotions,” she said, making a LOT of sense.

“You’re quite adroit. You said a few things. Number three?”

“I love you. I’m looking forward to moving into your bedroom. I can’t wait to see your house. Will you send pictures?”

“I’d rather surprise you. Maybe some of the inside, that would be OK. Then you’ll have an idea of closets, furniture, desks, yada yada. But I want to leave some mystery. Is that OK?”

“That’s perfect. You’re perfect. This whole thing is perfect.”

“Don’t get carried away. I’m going to leave my shoes and socks out in the family room some night, and you’re going to bump your toe and get pissed about it. It’s just normal. Not everything is dark chocolate. But, I feel awfully good about us, too. I love you, Babydoll. Call Betty and I’ll call you back after she calls me to confirm everything.”

“OK. Love you, too,” she said. Click. I die a little every time I sign off with her.

I went to the family room under the bar and got a shot of Crown and threw a couple ice cubes in it. When I sat on the couch, George climbed in my lap and went to sleep. I turned on the news, relaxed, and thought about my situation. I was in love. I was going to marry a teenager. I was happy about it. She seemed to be happy about it. Her friend seemed to be happy about it. The only down sides were the jerk that was causing her problems, which I helped create, and my washed up political career, but I didn’t need that. I could support someone just like me, and save myself the grief. Maybe when she was older ... No, then I’d be too old to enjoy it. Oh, to hell with it. It wasn’t meant to be. Shirley was. Shirley was meant to be.

The phone rang. “Hello, this is Chuck.”

“Chuck, it’s Betty. You really letting two teenagers run around in your Audi?”

“Yeah, the old one. I bought myself one, too, and I’m not sure if I’ll let them get their lunch hooks on it. Probably not, unless they need to run to town for groceries to feed me or something important. I haven’t decided.”

“You’re too easy, and way too loving. I got all of their information and put them on the policies. Lucky for you, even though it wouldn’t make a scratch in your wallet, they’ve both had school offered Drivers Ed. They were in a program for gifted students and won it. Neat, huh. So, the little one is really your fiancée? She’s a cutie. Another redhead, too. You be nice to her.”

“How in the world did you know she was the little one? Or for that matter, a redhead?”

“Pictures of their driver’s licenses and passports. You’re pretty dense for an infotech savant.”

“How did...” Betty interrupted me.

“iPad camera and email. I talked them right through it. And you thought I was just some old lady working in an insurance office. If you only knew. Millie and I share stories, too, so ... watch out.”

“Oh crap, I’m dead now.”

“Remember that. Oh, and your cuties are covered. Chuck, seriously, be careful. Millie told me what’s going on down there. She got a call from your attorneys and has a couple gumshoes working it, but until they find out what’s going on, keep you and your girls safe, OK?”

“I will, Betty. Thanks. Anything else I need to do for them, through you?”

“I’ve already put them on your medical. Thirty day waiting period, but they’ll need checkups when you can get them up here. You’re self-insured, so it’s just paperwork, but still ... I’d like to sell you a couple life policies for them, in case you crash that silly flying machine, but I’m sure you’ve called your attorneys to get them in your wills and such.”

“Yeah, I did that yesterday, I think. Any benefit to doing those policies?”

“For them yes. No probate, no courts, just money while they wait. For you, not so much.”

“A half million policy on me for each. With them as sole beneficiary. You know people are coming after me if I croak. Flying machine or not. Fax me something to sign, and I’ll come to town for originals in the morning.”

“Thanks, Chuck. See you in the a.m. I’ll get the VIN on the new car then. Have a good evening.”

“You, too, Betty. And thank you.” I thumbed the phone off. It is nice to have friends to think of things like that. Then to tell me it wouldn’t help me, but it’d help the girls, and why. Betty’s a class act.

I called my future missus. She answered. “Hi, honey. Betty call? She seems nice.”

“Yeah, y’all are covered. She is nice. She seems like my mother sometimes, I guess. She brought up something I didn’t think about. You two will be on my medical plan starting in April. When you come up for break in a couple weeks, I need to get you in to the doctor. You want to call and make the appointments, or should I?”

“I will. Who is it?”

“Prowse, Dr. Emily Prowse, DO. Don’t give her any details about me except what that ring means. She will ask. Feel free to tell her about yourself and your new station in life, but nothing about me. Not even my shoe size. The good doctor would knock me out and abscond with my body to a lover’s nest if she thought she could get away with it.”

“Competition? Should I be worried?”

“On the web, did you see pictures of Jill when she was alive. Wedding pictures or anything?” She said yes. “Have you looked in a mirror lately?” Again, yes. “Dr. Emily Prowse, DO, is not my cup of tea. She’s not even my teaspoon of cough medicine. You’ll see, and you’ll understand. Just trust me on this. Google her, maybe you’ll see a med school or office picture or something. Always trust something else, too. YOU, young lady, are my cup of tea. No competition out there. Period.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.