Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Less than a month later, we were all settling into a lovely five-bedroom six-bathroom home, we got as a steal for only $644,500. The list of ‘fixits’ was quite short. The entire home had wood flooring

I let Mom and her sisters work on getting the requisite furniture as Lucy and I found the Brazzers office. This one was twice the size in Columbus and had a house attache3d to it with six bedrooms for filming. Every room was different in look and coloration. I think I recognized one of the rooms from my ‘research!’

The manager of this facility is the lovely Nina Hartley, who still looks amazing at over 65. She goes on tour occasionally and thus her co-manager is the equally lovely but retired from filming Sasha Grey.

When I went there alone, the place was busy. With many things going on. I checked in at the front desk meeting Sasha Grey in the process. Once I mentioned I made ‘my 33’ I had her attention. I handed her my most recent medical test.

“Sorry, Steven, we are busy today. I should have recognized you. Sharon from Columbus told me you were moving into our neck of the woods. How soon would you like to be included?”

“I can make myself available three days a week,” I said, “May I ask why you have retired from filming? You are still as gorgeous as always!”

“I was told you were charming, but the main reason was I had gotten different kinds of opportunities, which took all of my time. I have watched all of your videos. Your work with Cory Chase was very good. Is it true you and she made that up that same day?”

“Yes, she has been my idol, pornographically speaking. I really enjoy the older generation as you must know. That is not to say that girls in their 20s and 30s are just as lovely and attractive.”

Handing me a printout, she said, “Here are some of the ladies who regularly come into this office, Steven!”

I looked down it, “Tori Black is here?”

“I could have her here in fifteen minutes, if you want to make a movie?” this barely 30-year-old asked.

“It is a shame that you are retired. I bet I could make you very happy, Ms. Grey,” I said rather cheekily.

She got on the phone, and within a quick minute said that Tori was on her way. Her only reaction to my blurt was a smile.

I took a quiet walk throughout the edifice, glancing in on many threesomes with actors and actresses I didn’t recognize. Guys in porn films don’t typically get much press or make as much money as do the female performers. My contract and it’s $2,000 guarantee only had five more months to it, then who knows?

There was a touch on my back, and I turned to see the stunning Tori Black. She gave me a hug, and said, “Since I saw your first foray into porn, I had been hoping to get a scene with you. What made you select me?”

“You have a presence when you are in a scene, that I pick up on, and if I am alone, I can’t help myself from jacking off to you.”

“I heard you were a very honest person, what kind of scene would you like to do, Steven?”

I think she has brown hair but at the moment she is a brunette, and I said, “Are you into improv or would you prefer a straight fuck?”

“Any way I can get your 33 is fine with me, Mr. Pay?” she said with a very light giggle. She took me by my hand and asked Sasha for a room.

Her husband is in the business, but I am happy he wasn’t there. Two cameramen led us all the way into one of the bedrooms. I took the time to meet each of them, something I learned in Columbus. Chet was the long-distance camera, while Dave did the close-up work. They each had been in the industry nearly ten years.

After discussi9ng it for a while, Tori and I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Roll tape – Action!”

“Steven,” she said looking me in the eyes, “You are my brother, and I need to tell you something?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.