Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I walked her into my room, and after the door was closed, I took her and wrapped my arms around her allowing her to sob for as long as she needed to.

If this had been a well written porn scene, I would push her up against the back of the door and say, “I want you, right now!”

That made her giggle, and her tears began to abate. Her mouth seemed so kissable and she moved, hers to mine and the kiss began. She turned me around and I was the one up against the door. The kiss was soft and delicate, and our tongues did the dance of love.

“I wish I had a son,” she said while I was kissing her neck.

“Naughty Theresa,” I said.

“No, not for that reason. I always wanted to have a son. Walter and I tried for so long, but it never happened.”

Still in my arms, I said, “If it is not too late in your life, I would be very proud to give you a baby boy.”

“You would do that for me, Jason?”

“I would do anything for you! Now that we are alone I can tell you that you are my favorite aunt. Don’t tell Randi this but when I was much younger, I had such a crush on you!”

“Now we can do something about that, can’t we Steven, or should I call you Jason?”

I undressed her to her panties, then myself to my boxers.

“You are so good looking, I hope I can provide you with what you want?” she said breathlessly.

Now, we were in my bed and started to kiss as I fondled her upper body at the same time.

“Will I need to pay you for your services?” she asked me with her face clear of tears.

“I will be free of charge to all the women in the house. We just need to schedule things,” I said.

“Would you ... would you, please make love to me, Jason?”

“With pleasure,” I said putting my hand down inside her panties.

“Oohhh ohhhhh dear ... that feels so nice. Ooooohhh, ooohhhh, but what I want, what I really want is your 33, deep inside my always wet pussy!”

I moved close enough to pull her panties down to reveal a perfectly hairless pussy. “You are so gorgeous,” I said to her. “Did Walter ever tell you that?”

“God no! He was inadequate to really satisfy me. He would try but it seemed useless. Now, with you beside me, I feel like I have a real man to fuck!”

“Do you prefer being on the top or the bottom?” I asked this 45-year-old who is also my mother’s sister.

Her response was to first grab my face and kiss me very hard for about five minutes,

I easily and casually slipped deep inside her, and she separated long enough to tell me, “It’s good to hear I am somebody’s favorite anything. Fuck me hard and fill me up, please?”

For over 30 minutes I did a very casual slow and deep screw of my Aunt Theresa, hearing her respond verbally to every stroke that hit her ‘back wall.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.