Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“My goodness, Lucy, you are very good. You sound so sincere when you are talking. Maybe instead of becoming an adult film actress, you could try to become a main stream film actress instead.”

“Mister Wolfe, the acting class teacher said pretty much the same thing, but I don’t know the first thing about doing any of that. There have been actors and actresses who have done porn, so since I have you as a connection, maybe I could parley one against the other?”

I got up, went to my laptop, and stopped recording. I brought it to her and showed her the nearly four-minute scene we had just done. She was amazed at something and put it down and attacked me with a most remarkable kiss.

I had expected something like this, but she was so aggressive, which surprised me so much I had gotten extremely hard. She was laying on me and had to have felt what she had done to me.

But, I was not going to let her have all the fun, so I made my signature move, and flipped her on her back, then tore off my shirt, reached under and found her panties and pulled them off, then unzipped and entered her.

“Ohhh, Ahhh, whoa, ohh godddddd Jace ... Uhmmm, that really feels like one of the biggest I’ve ever had inside me ... Ohhhhhhhhhh, wow, don’t ... stop! Fuck me hard, please fuck me until you can’t keep from cumming deep inside my cunt!”

“One of the biggest?” I repeated with. “I am now a porn star, and I expect every girl I have to moan and groan. You should have heard Brandi, earlier. I know that the ladies of porn have more than one dick a day inside them, but I swear I felt her orgasm around ‘My 33!’”

I was slamming in her more roughly than I had with Ms. Love, but this is my sister, my real sister. She was holding her legs up in the air, like many porn actresses do, and I was doing a combo of kissing and sucking her face while I had been getting ready to dump a load.

If I had taken the time to strip her naked, I would be playing with those marvelous ‘34 Double D’s!’ I had been aggressively fondling them, but I was having lots of fun driving my 33 inside her.

“Ahhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck me hard Jace. You are amazing, big brother, keep going until you empty your nut inside my tight pussy. Come on, you can do it, please fuck me harder. That’s it, slam it all inside me.”

She must watch as much porn as I do, to get all of that patter from. She is remarkable, with her big tits, and beautiful smile.

“You better be on the pill, Penny Pay, or I am about to make you a mommy!”

She liked that.

“Make me a mommy, make me a mommy, cum deep inside me, please, make me a mommy big brother!”

“Oh my god, Lucy Mae, I’ve never been so happy in my life as I am right now, here it is!”

I let my love flow into her in about six or seven spurts, stopping completely so she could feel it, deep inside.

“Ohhhhhhhh, Jason, does this mean you love me as much as I love you?”

A pair of hands applauding broke the tension, as I looked up to see Susan with a nice big smile on her face. “The one time I come home for lunch and I walk in to find my son and daughter fucking each other. On top of that, I hear my daughter telling her brother that she loves him.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.