Journey to Janus - Cover

Journey to Janus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A routine stop over to deliver freight consignments and smuggle some goods past the local port authority to make a few extra credits. Spend some time with friends. Get a high paying offer to smuggle munitions to some rebels. Nothing out of the ordinary for Duma Waterfall and her family. What could go wrong?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

They let me sit in when they interrogated 2nd Lieutenant Tapp Jacobs and Corporal Trix Palo. I was not going to let them abuse my girl. Surprisingly they were very cooperative. The government had cut Tapp’s company’s pay by one-third and could no longer provide sufficient fuel for their heavy equipment. Tapp as an engineer, deeply resented being reassigned to an infantry unit because the heavy equipment he was responsible for was parked and useless.

The government was going broke. Tapp’s company contract was up in 30 days. He knew his mercenary company would not renew and would be leaving the planet for a more lucrative assignment as soon as they could arrange for prisoner swaps or ransom their captured personnel and make transport arrangements. Trix said her company was on full pay because they were assigned to protect the government’s strong points, the government employees, construction sites and the business elite. But with the other mercenary companies leaving, there was talk of terminating their contract. They would fight for pay, but they were not suicidal. Seven to one odds was a losing proposition, and the rebels were getting better armed and smarter every day.

The Senator confirmed everything that 2nd Lieutenant Jacobs and Trix said. Of the six mercenary battalions presently employed by the government, only three will be remaining by the end of the month. The government troops had been decimated, not from battle but from defections to the rebel side. The government’s troops were 80% conscripted farm boys and girls. Not the most loyal troops in this conflict when they knew their mother, father, brother, sister or even their wife or husband might be on the other side of the battlefield. The Senator estimated the government had funds to sustain the war for only an additional year. He also thought the heavy munitions we brought in might help shorten the war by an additional two months.

True to his word, Captain Renaldo had the Senator enter his passcode, swiped his ID implant, and transferred triple our original agreement to Mom’s account. The Senator even kicked in another bonus for rescuing his family and assistant. Mom released the munitions to Captain Renaldo, and everyone was happy.

Captain Renaldo located a Gurring Mark 300 engineering panel to replace our damaged one. Sis was ecstatic. It would be one hell of an upgrade for our old tub. It was going to take a while for it to be delivered. I used the time to make repairs and upgrades on the hull I had on my to-do list but never had enough ground time.

Due to Trix’s status as a bound Colation mercenary, she was turned over to me when the interrogations were complete. Trix followed me everywhere I went. After the first couple of days, I got used to it and enjoyed her company. She helped with the repairs and proved quite adept at anticipating my needs.

Oxy spent her time removing the destroyed engineering panel and preparing for the Gurring Mark 300 installation. I also noticed she spent a lot of time talking with 2nd Lieutenant Jacobs at the prisoner compound. I guess Sis could not resist talking shop with a fellow engineer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.