A Master Comes Calling - Cover

A Master Comes Calling

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Things over the next few weeks went very quiet and then one day the house of old Henry went up for sale. It was around this time that Bess met her husband to be, Robert or Rob for short. During their first few weeks of courting, Rob put Bess on a pedestal and treated her like a princess. For Bess she made a silent vow to respect and honour all aspects of her upcoming marriage.

Un-beknown to Bess her mother and father tried unsuccessfully to buy the empty house next door, which used to belong to Henry. As with life several things occur at the worst possible time, failing to buy the property sparked a little flurry of incidents that were to wreak havoc with all plans. Bess’s father was made manager of an office 150 miles away and this promotion came with a property in the town of that office. It was Bess’s mother whom first thought up the idea of transferring the title deeds of their home to Bess and Robert as an additional wedding gift.

The day finally dawned when a much more celibate Bess said I do to Rob and on the honeymoon in Cancun she tried very hard to save herself for her new husband, but it was not to be. A Wiley black man manage to lead her down a particularly lonely road. He began almost as a rape, but Bess’s alter ego managed to escape, and her slutty nature bubbled to the surface, so much so she had begged to be allowed to swallow his spunk and the guy made her come to him the following night at a house. There four black guys were waiting to fuck her silly.

To be honest Bess just couldn’t wait, she told Rob a white lie in order to attend this lustful party, and arrived right on cue. As soon as she entered the room she was grabbed by two of the five guys present. Now in the middle of the room a spot light illuminated her, and she was ordered to undress or face having the clothes she was wearing ripped from her body. Bess would have removed her clothes with out the final threat but at least now she could argue it was against her will.

Now naked she was amazed how sexy the black skin of the males looked against the white skin of a latent slut. Even sexier was the image of his big ebony cock sliding past the bright red lipstick coated lips of an ivory skinned beauty. Even before she got to taste her first ebony cock, Bess was trembling one the first of many orgasms and that was just because she had black fingers invading her cunt and arse at the same time. One of the black cocks suddenly shot forth a vast spray of spunk all over her face, sticky spunk covered her eyes and hung precariously from her nose. The other guys mocked the young man for having no stamina but for Bess it was the first salvo of her return to being a slut.

Bess was held horizontally as she felt the power of a black cock of great proportion begin to enter her cunt, she could not imagine the mixture of pain and pleasure such a large cock could give her.

She was busy sucking one big black cock while her cunt was stretched to its limit by another, she did not see her husband in the shadows watching. He was about to intercede but realised she was not resisting in fact she was loving every single stroke of these two cocks. He slipped away and waited in the hotel for his wife to return. It was after two am that a well spunked and exhausted Bess returned, her face a drying mask of spent sperm and her clothes sticking to her like glue. Suddenly the anger he had felt before had gone and kindness and a modicum of lust replaced it.

Rob now helped his wife into the bathroom and having run her a warm bath he helped removed the sperm stain clothes and eased her into the bath, he just could not resist sliding his hand between her legs. He was amazed that even though she must have been fucked for the last time about thirty minutes ago, her cunt was till agape by about two inches in diameter. Rob would deny it if asked but secretly he got a sexual kick out of the spunk he felt still inside his wife wide open cunt. His own cock now strained against his jeans, so with a touch of difficulty he released his cock and brought it into line with Bess’s mouth. Even though she could not yet open her eyes she seemed to smell its presence and opened her mouth and gently sucked his cock to even harder state. Then she ran her tongue around Rob’s cockhead and even poked the tip of her tongue into his cock’s eyelet.

Lovingly she caressed his cock with her mouth and tongue until it too unloaded is pending explosion of sperm all over her face. Now Rob took the sponge and gently washed away all traces of the spunk on her face. Her hair took three washes to remove all the traces of spunk which landed there. Now wrapping her in a bath sheet as he wrapped his arms around his wife. He gently kissed her on her lips and he swore blind he could taste spunk on her tongue, but he surprised himself by finding it not as unpleasant as he thought it would be.

The penultimate day of their honeymoon he begged Bess to play a game with him. He explained that he wanted to reward the bellboy that had looked after them so well. Bess agreed, and then looked shocked when Rob outlined his plan. He phoned down and asked for some ice, knowing their usual bellboy would be sent with it. Once the knock came on the room door, he nodded to Bess and she threw open her dressing gown revealing all her charms and pretending to be asleep.

Rob the called out, “enter.” And quickly disappeared into the bathroom closing his door just as the bellboy opened his. He called out from inside the bathroom, “put it on the bedside cabinet, would you?” he the quietly opened the bathroom door and followed the bellboy towards the prone body of Bell, the bellboy ogled the exposed body of Bell and the placing the ice onto the cabinet beside the bed. He jumped as he turned around to leave and almost bumped into Rob. Rob said, “you have looked after us so well we have a special treat for you” and Bell opened her eyes, adding, “I would love to treat you as well as you have treated us!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.