The Salesman - Cover

The Salesman

Copyright© 2018 by peterbeater

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - an operation changes everything

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Peter’s ego was taken down several notches when he realized that Dorthy and Gail had become best buddies. They’d be busy fucking his brains out and on a break he’d catch them whispering and giggling. Giggling, like fucking high school! They’d start laughing and he’d ask what’s the joke, only to get fobbed off, ‘it’s a girl thing’, ‘you had to be there’ If the sex hadn’t been so good he would have really been pissed. With the two way blowjobs Peter was sure he had the cleanest dick in this town. One Sunday, he actually looked in the mirror to see if it had shriveled up like fingers in water too long!

He and Gail hag been out to dinner, they’d stopped at the bar for a night cap and started talking to another couple. True to her word, Gail started bird dogging for him. She had the husband up and on the tiny dance floor. Jean, the wife, leaned into Peter, “They get any closer she’ll erode the zipper off his trousers!”

“How about you, care for a twirl?”

“No, I think we can get close enough here,” And a hand fell on his upper leg. It seemed only fair that he return the compliment and now his hand was on Jean’s upper thigh. Now they were in a high class restaurant, but they were the only ones in the bar.

Jean was ahead of him her hand brushed his cock, “Let me talk to Jack, would you like to go back to our place?”

Jean and Jack lived 2 blocks from the restaurant. On the walk over, he and Jean were holding hands, while in front of them Gail and Jack were doing the same. On the ride up in the elevator, Gail pinned Jean in a corner while she kissed her. When the gong sounded for their floor, Jean said, “Glad we don’t live on top floor, I wouldn’t have anything on by then.” They laughed as they went down the hall, by now Peter had a firm hand on Jean’s ass. Inside their door it was as if the Titanic was going down, frantic, frenzied, frolicking, kissing went on.

Jack broke first, “A quick drink before the grand tour?” It ended up with four barely touched glasses in the living room while the grand tour got as far as the bedroom. As everyone was shedding their clothes Peter discovered that foursomes were a real turn on for him. He couldn’t help himself, as much as he was watching Jean’s unveiling he was still peeking at Gail, the same Gail he had seen naked a thousand times, Now with an audience, it all seemed sexier. The fact that two good looking women were stripping casually in front of two guys that were brand new to them, somehow made it all sexier, Somehow it was cubic sex; not two time two is four, more like two times, two now equals eight, his dick was so hard he felt he could scratch glass with it. Sitting on the edge of the bed, both girls were on their knees sucking on their newest cocks, gave a different dimension to the sex. Not only were the girls enjoying showing off, they were in competition with each other! Not only trying to give good head but as he watched he could see each girl’s eyes moving to get a glimpse of how the other couple were doing., Jack moaned and Jean tried to go even deeper on him. Same as when both Jean and Gail were up in cowgirl, his dick was being massaged by Jean but he kept looking just to her left, his mind was hot wired because he was watching Gail’s tits flying around due to Jack’s cock. Now when it was Gail, Dorthy and him there didn’t seem to be this competition, both of them seems happiest when the three of them were doing ... something ... maybe cowgirl and the other sucking his balls, missionary and the other sucking a tit and holding his balls, dog and the gals in a sixty nine; that was one of his absolute favorites, there was always a little break from clit washing to give his cock s few friendly licks. No matter how long he thought about it, It was never clear in his mind, was it the tongue on his cock or the thought of somebody licking him fresh out of somebody else’s puss? It was an exhausting but fun night, Once in the car, Gail said. “You know that was a lot of fun, but I got to tell you, it would have been better just with Jean, don’t get me wrong, Jack’s OK I just have a better time when you’re the only cock in the room. Peter was almost getting used to those comments.

Two weeks later the Phone rang, “Gail? Hi, its Jean, you remember from two weeks ago. I wanna ask you, a favor, any way we could get together without my husband? Gail went to protest. “No no, I want just the three of us your Peter and us two, I think we could have a lot of fun.” After they hung up Gail was thinking, ... fun ... wait till you meet Dorthy...

Peter laughed when he heard the invitation. “Let me ask you, how horny do you think she is? Think we could do a bunch of shit to her, maybe a spanking, some -- Oh, tie up games, I don’t know, look, you think about it, is there anything, I mean anything you ever wanted to try and were scared to ask, I think we may have a winner here.”

He never found out how, but his ex found out he was making money, she wanted some. “Damn Martha, you left me, you told me to sign the papers your lawyer drew up, you left me! You fucking left me without fucking warning, come home house empty, not even a note! We got a divorce, what the hell you coming to me for money, if anything you must owe me!’ Sometimes Peter would hear the words come out of his mouth and wonder, he never would have said something like that a year ago. The first couple of times it happened during a sales call he was scared he might get thrown out the door, but everybody seemed to love him for it.

“Peter” ( he heard that, first time she ever used his full name) “I made a big mistake, some guy sold me a story, anyway you know how the economy is, they let me go at the computer place, all everyone wants nowadays are young people.” As she was talking Martha was twisting one of those dainty little handkerchiefs that women sometimes carry. Peter watched her twisting and smiled ... suffer bitch ... Peter, please, I’m going to lose the condo!” She was close to tears

With power comes prickishness, he sat silently just looking at her. She started to say something. He held up his hand in that universal stop signal. Peter had been evaluating her during her pleas. Still looked good, always had nice tits even though he didn’t get to play with then very much, That ass still looked good, hell maybe she learned something from that other guy. He made a decision, “OK, here’s what I’m willing to do: I’ll buy your condo at a fair market price, you’ll pay me rent until you can afford to buy it back I’ll take the rent money as interest, when you buy back it will be for the sales price. I could use an assistant,” She started to open her mouth. “No. I’m not done! listen this is a real job, you can’t cut it you’re gone, phone work. take orders. Customer service both in and out of the office understand, these are high rollers they don’t like to hear no. Let me make it clear you’ll be fucking some of them. Shit you’ll probably make more in tips than I’ll be paying you.”

Her first words were, “You want me to whore! I’m...”

That was as far as she got.” Shut up! You want a job. I’m offering one. Don’t fucking lecture me, Look this is nor hooking, maybe being a call girl, but you ain’t going to be a whore. I want happy customers you want a job ... It’s up to you, last thing I want is you fucking guys every day, it’s going to be an occasional thing. I already got two gals doing it part time they think it’s sort of fun!”

“Um could I meet them before I decide?”

“Martha, what is this? I’m offering you a good job. I’m going to save your condo. You want the job, take it, You don’t like it quit. I am not holding your hand here. Yes, no, in or out.”

As if she had any real choice, of course she said yes, just as Peter knew she would, just as he knew she was going to complain, he was really learning to be a good salesman. Once they say yes for the first time, go for the kill. “OK, tonight come over for dinner and bring a change of clothes and I’ll take you to work in the morning.” Even he was surprised when there was no complaint.

When the doorbell rang at 5:30 he was pleased, you never know Martha could have had a change of mind. “Here let me take that.” And he had her travel bag hanging in a closet. If you want, take that makeup bag right into the extra bathroom. When Martha walked in, one look told her there was a female using this room. opening the mirrored door proved it, either that or Peter was doing a drag act.

As he handed her a drink in the living room, she asked, “Is somebody living with you?”

“No, not really, I have a couple of friends who often spend the night, they found it easier to just leave stuff here, Still like martinis, that dry enough for you?”

“Oh, very good!” She ate the first of the two olives. “Wow that’s a good olive, whee did they come from?”

“It’s that specialty shop downtown. Now let me tell you about the job.” Martha was amazed and had to switch gears, she had assumed her major job function was to get fucked and fucked around by her ex. He was giving her details about who were the major clients and suppliers. He handed her a list with 14 names on it, “ Memorize these names, these guys call they are always number one. Some reason you’re busy get a hold of me, I don’t care where I’m at, get me!” She had never seen Pete, no Peter this serious in their short marriage. Martha began to wonder if he really was different. His lecture this morning had been a big surprise. On her way to see him she had sort of thought that if she had to, she might give him a hand job to get some money. Half an hour in his office and she knew that kind of thinking was over. Now she was thinking well if I don’t get my ass reamed it’ll be a good day. “Who, what?”

“I asked what kind of cocksucker are you, you think you’re any good? You do swallow right?”

She started to bristle up and remembered who she was talking to. “Whoa, Peter this is all new to me. You got to give me some time to get used to this kind of talk.” Seeing the look on his face, she continued, “Well since we split I think I’m a lot better than I used to be. They were rinsing dishes for the dishwasher and Paul was explaining her future to her. Martha. I don’t want any BS in bed, I expect my cock to be sucked, I cum in your mouth I expect you to swallow it all. You got any problems with anal?”

Asked like that Martha was stopped cold, luckily she didn’t drop the plate she was holding. “Honest, It’s been a couple of years since... , if we ... first time, be easy on me please.” As the words came out she couldn’t believe she was hearing herself. Not even kissed and she admitted to anal. what ... she inventoried ... no not drunk.

“Hey, don’t sweat it, tonight we’ll work on your mouth, let’s try to have a good time.” He pulled her close and after talking about blow jobs and ass fucking Martha finally got a kiss. Now she was feeling like a teen on a first date, it was whirlwind time for her.

Anyone who knew Martha knew that she was a normal woman who enjoyed sex, not a sex crazed idiot but more or less normal person, she had departmentalized her life during the day she was a worker drone, At home or out on a date more or less interesting and pleasant to talk to, but every once in a while she would go overboard for her needs, her pussy would take over and she would be a sex crazed bitch., the next morning it would be back to the plodder. More than one guy made the mistake of thinking that the way she was last night was the way she really was. They were quickly put in their place. Now she had spent several years with the old Petey and expected at best a vanilla sort of night. She had prepped herself to be ready to fake it, she really needed the money. Besides the conversation, that first kiss warned her, ... Hell this was a guy who knew how to kiss. His tongue in her mouth was soft but insistent, she almost felt as if he was doing an inventory, soft but it knew what it was doing!

After the third kiss, she realized her blouse had been unbuttoned and she hadn’t noticed! A push back and she was being stripped, unwrapped, de-clothed. This was a guy who did a lot of this sort of thing! Efficient but caring, quickly but also caressing, her bra unhooked one handed and as he removed it there was a hand on each breast, seemingly to remove the bra but each nipple got not a squeeze but a touch more firm than before and softly her boobs were caressed as her bra was disposed of. Realizing she was in the hands of a master she showed her surrender by placing her hands at her sides and leaning into him. From now on Peter was in charge and she was happy for it. Standing with just her panties, she felt both helpless and excited, She had never been stripped like this, Somehow, his taking off her clothes had shown her who was in charge, for the rest of her time with Peter she was a willing vessel for his pleasure, willing to be led, to be shown the way to terminal romance

A hand was down at her crotch, a firm hand holding, no claiming her cunt! The firmness and the seemingly correctness, that hand seemingly deserved to be there. Who was she to deny the man in charge? She took a deep breath to re-evaluate her new position. Lips descended on her, her mouth was now the receiver of a masterful tongue. This sure as hell wasn’t the old Petey, Without any hesitations a finger uncoiled from the hand holding her pussy and slowly inserted itself into her. She felt it she was very wet, that finger did half turns and hooked up into her G spot. She gasped, he never knew that before! Another sharp intake as the invader withdrew, but then that slick finger, slick with her juices, was on her clit softly rotating. Her legs spread wide in an automatic response to his finger. Now Martha was one, a little embarrassed at how wet she was and two, surprised at herself, she felt as if her legs had betrayed her popping open like that! An Invitation! I’m not like that. The next day she would be saying, I never used to be like that.

Peter inserted his thumb back into the swamp below her clit, He was smiling. “Well look who’s improved her attitude? I bet you’re going to be a good little pussy aren’t you?” Without waiting for an answer he leaned in and took an upright nipple into his mouth.

“Yes. yes. good for you, yes sir!” She wrapped a hand around the back of his head, her tit was on fire! Suddenly there were two fingers inside her wandering through her G spot and now a slick thumb was massaging her clit.”

Please, in me, get inside me please NOW!’ She didn’t want her first cum with her new lover to be on his hand. Her cunt was begging for fullness, Martha, like most women disliked the word ‘cunt’. But when she got like this, it was a cunt, an all demanding and consuming cunt and she was suddenly a slave to it. As he slung one leg over her, she couldn’t wait, she reached out and grabbed a hardened cock and tried to pull it into her. “Fuck me baby, be my big daddy, fuck me ... good.” The last word was almost a scream as she had to let go of his cock as it slid into a welcoming pussy. Afterwards, laying there trying to get her breath under control she realized, I came before he finished his first stroke. Her puss felt so good! It confirmed that she had not only cum but she had cum a lot. Reaching out she grabbed a sticky cock, “Peter where did this come from? That was so good. Anytime daddy, anytime.” She was so into her afterglow she didn’t even realize she had called him daddy!

“It’s the same old dick, I just read the owner’s manual.” They both smiled. “Now remember “You always clean cocks, anybody I give you to and especially me.” She was bent over savoring their mixed juices when ‘anybody I give you to’ sank in. One swallow as if to except those words and she was even deeper on that softening dick. there it was, the feeling of completeness, this cock in her mouth and she felt a whole woman, she was doing what god designed her for. She was pleasing her man, the fact that she enjoyed having this prick, clean or slimy, hard or soft, in her mouth made her a complete woman. Proved how much she loved him and his dick.

The next morning, taking a shower she couldn’t help thinking about yesterday, damn she had got laid! She couldn’t understand how her ex got so much better in bed. She remembered how it used to be, maybe twice a week on a good week, for her, cumming maybe every third or forth time. Yesterday, she almost hurt herself, the cums were so many and so often, she was afraid she might have pulled a muscle. As it was, she ached, but it was a good ache, it seemed as if every little twinge reminded her of another cum. She smiled as she dried herself, then she remembered ‘give you to’ Shit she was going to do that, she knew she was beyond saying no to her Peter.

Her daydreaming was interrupted, “Come on, pick up the pace, we’ve got 20 minutes to be in the office.” As she quickly found out, Peter hadn’t been kidding about a job, she had to be on time, she had lots of filing to do. Peter kept a paper trail on his top 30 customers. “You never know, computer’s fail, this way I always know what’s going on with or without IBM.” By 11 am she was starving, she always had breakfast, and this morning Peter told her they were out of time the office opened promptly at 7:30. As he explained, “We rarely get any calls before 8AM but this is all about service, I want to be open a half hour ahead of our competitors. They don’t have to call or E-mil they just have to know that we’re here if they need us. That list I gave you, those guys all got my home number. Anything for those customers!” Once again Martha was surprised, the old Peter she used to know was never this dedicated. He sent her out to lunch, told her where to go and what to bring back for him. He had called the restaurant ahead of her and told them to put her on the list of people who could sign. As he explained to her, “Look sometimes no one can get back to the office to spell you, you call Lee’s and they deliver, tip the boy two bucks out of petty cash, leave a receipt in the box. Now listen, when you’re here alone, you have to go to the bathroom, take the cell phone. Those phones are our life!” She had never seen him this intense. If she didn’t recognize his face she would have sworn he was a different person from the one she had married. For the first time she started thinking about trying to remarry him.

The phone rang at 4:59, Martha was not dumb. she answered with her cheeriest voice, “Very good, you sound very professional. I can’t get back lock up the office. Remember we open at 7:30. See you tomorrow.” She was a little surprised at herself, she was disappointed that Peter wasn’t going to be with her tonight. She had to take a sleeping pill to get to sleep that night. The office phone rang promptly at 7:30, “Very good, right on time! I’ll be out in the burbs most of the day, see you on Friday. Friday morning Martha woke up a good hour early. She really worked on her wardrobe and makeup. After the second try at her eye makeup, she felt she had it right, ... they got office casual, I’m going for office sexy ... She smiled at herself.

She actually had to take several orders on the phone, thank goodness all calls were recorded as she had to replay one to get all the details. She would type them up and fax them to the warehouse. The person who called in the large order said, “Hey, you sound cute, want a drink after work?

Remembering ‘give you to ‘ she said, “Maybe, that could be fun, not tonight got some family stuff to take care of.”

Ay 4:30 two good looking women walked in and introduced themselves. Dorthy and Gail told her they were here to meet Peter. The taller one, Dorthy went on, “Yeah we have sort of a standing weekend date with Peter.” Martha felt her heart sink a little.

It was ten to when Peter walked in, “Oh Hi girls sit there we have some stuff to do before we can go.” Martha seethed, he’s going to go with these bimbos and I have to work late! Actually it was more cleanup than work, a few orders to fax, Phones switched to weekend. Bugler Alarm set for weekend, that sort of stuff, it was only 5:15 when it was all done.

“Martha, why don’t you come with us? Some Friday night cocktails and dinner and... “ Both of the women laughed. A light bulb was turned on, ... Oh my two of them! She felt the first twinge from her crotch. But not the last! After dinner they went to his place. Not a minute after the door clothed Martha stood still as Dot and Gail started stripping in the hall. She was so glad she had worried over her clothing this morning, She was wearing a scarlet bra and panty set, panties cut high, bra cut low. Peter watched as three gals shed their clothes. Ir wasn’t the tits or asses he was looking at, he enjoyed it when he would catch one gal checking out the other, Right now it was Gail and Dorthy sneaking peeks at Martha, and of course Martha checking out the competition. It made him laugh how women would poo-poo guys for their tit fetish, but he had never seen two women meeting for the first time in bed not only looking but quickly fondling a set of new boobs. Now Martha read all the books and heard all the guys talking. No one had to tell her she was eating pussy tonight ... correction for the weekend! She was scared and a little worried she would throw up or something. Once again she reminded herself she needed this job, and an additional inducement was how good Peter had turned out to be in bed. He had learned, she guessed now it was her turn

“Come on Gail time to meet our new sister.” Even though she knew something like this was going to happen, she was still surprised, two sets of hands caressing her, a set of lips on hers and another at her ear. It had to be accidental but as if on cue there was a tongue both in her ear and in her mouth along with four hands on her ass. She didn’t even have time to worry about liking or disliking, somehow she had a hand on two different asses, that was sort of fun. She had to open her eyes to see which one had the firmer ass, she was shocked to see two women looking at her inches from her! OK it was Dot that had the softer butt, not flabby but more comforting. It was Martha who leaned in and kissed Dorthy, as they were swapping tongues Gail wondered, ... why do they always kiss Dot first? She didn’t have a lot of time to ponder that as Martha’s tongue opened her lips and started searching for her tonsils. The girls had started to kiss Martha because they knew Peter liked that Lez stuff but now as Martha responded they were in to it. Peter was watching as six hands were moving, touching, grabbing, trying to learn all about each other. He loved this shit, and soon maybe, there was her daughter. Watching women go down on each other was, in his mind, one of the finer things in life, it and watching a girl suck his cock, looking down and seeing her head bobbing willingly, really trying to go deeper. He remembered that time he picked up that waitress, they went to her place and in walked her daughter. In two hours he had the two of them naked they refused to go down on each other but everything else, both mom and daughter held his dick to get it started in the other’s puss. He and the daughter watching mom suck him off. The hottest was when the daughter put a hand on mommies head and said, “Take a deep breath mommy!” as she shoved her mom’s head all the way down on his cock, she didn’t let up until mom was almost turning blue. Just for that mommie held her daughter’s ass cheeks wide.

“Come on, fuck this teen ass, about time the bitch learns.

He was brought back to the present by Gail saying, “Come on Peter we got her locked down.” And so they did, One on each side; legs wrapped around one of Martha’s, arms holding her arm and a boob, Martha was locked in, not that she was really fighting, her struggles were more playing then fighting,

As he moved up between Martha’s legs, he could see her cunt, wet from the girls prep work, that and shiny nipples and a wet chin, Martha was ready. “Boss”, it was Gail, “We present this fellow cunt to you. Anything you want to do to her, we’ll help!” Now that got Martha’s attention, she could only hope there was no spanking involved. Then she felt it, her boob were released and there was a hand at each side. Her pussy was being pulled open! She was being exposed to not only Peter but her two captors! Her mouth flooded with saliva in her excitement. She had been pulled so wide that the first touch of Peter’s cock was at least an inch inside of her. Poor men, they will never feel that invasion, that feeling of being taken, conquered split, but most of all the liberation of giving! Martha was humping up at Peter. trying to show her willingness. She’d flick her hips up and feel that cock, that all curing cock, get buried inside of her. Feeling those veins and wrinkles disappear under the pressure of her vaginal muscles was so erotic she wished there was some way to have a two foot long vagina along with a two foot cock to fill it. She giggled in excitement. The old Peter would have lost his hardon if a woman giggled while fucking him. This Peter knew the giggle was one of happiness, she was blessed by his cock! Peter was feeling like King Kong, a woman was laid out before him two of his acolytes were holding her down for him. Only problem Martha wasn’t imitating Faye Wray no screaming if anything she was almost laughing in anticipation. With his helpers holding her down, it was a better fuck. Peter had never been into rape but his little play act, this pretend rape, was plenty exciting. Martha wasn’t playing when she let out a big drawn out “O” as his cock bottomed in her. She knew she had to pay these two back they made this so much better. When they let go she was immediately humping up into Peter. First time she was on the bottom and tried to control the sex.

Afterward she had to, just had to, eat that pussy the fucking had been so good, absolutely had to pay back She never came like that, ever before, and although she always had good sex there was never a second cum of that intensity, Do you climb Everest twice? Martha sure tried! She had Gail wiggling and moaning, looked over ay Peter, “Here, this one’s ripe for the plucking, do her, I’ll warm up the other.”

On Sunday night after Martha went home, the girls told Peter, boy that Martha’s a lot of fun, but as Gail said, “Damn, I’m a little fucked out, I don’t know where you found her but that one’s a tiger!” He got a sort of basic good night kiss from the two of them and they went home to rest up. As the door closed behind them he sort of sagged into it. Every guy’s dream, three willing girls and a weekend, only thing was he was whipped. If you had put him in a dryer with a bag of rocks he wouldn’t have felt much more different than he did right then. Going to bed, the minute he opened the bedroom door he smelled the sex,... ‘Fuck it, sheets and shower in the morning, It was 7 PM and he slept for 11 hours. In the morning, he stripped the bed but decided not to make it till the room aired out, He left the bedroom windows open and used a half a can of air freshener before he left for work. Later that week he was at lunch with a customer one that he was sure that was screwing his secretary. Over a pre lunch cocktail he started his pitch, “I need some advise, I’ve got this girl at the office that I’m involved with, no, no marriage just some serious playtime. This gal’s a real handful likes a lot of sex. By any chance would you know some couples that might like to swap? She tells me she wants to try that. Be honest with you, I think she wants to really try another gal.”

A second drink and over their hamburger steaks George said, “That girl, I might know a couple. Can she keep her mouth shut?

“Ourside the bedroom yes!” Yhey both laughed

It was Dorthy who explained to Peter one time, “Look I don’t like the taste of cum, but I love sucking cock, there is something inside of me that is comforted by having your prick in my mouth, I love giving pleasure and of course there is the power, I could bite off your dick!” She saw the look on his face! “Oh no darling you, never! Never! ‘ Anyway, your dick in my mouth somehow completes me, I feel like a total woman, giving up everything for my man. When you cum, I love the way your balls tighten up and your prick gets even bigger and harder, but the cum, it doesn’t taste good, but still I love it it is my reward for a job well done. So anyway I like sucking cock, I love sucking yours@! So There!

“Coat me!, cum on my face, make me a real cunt face” She was going a little nuts, Peter had started out sort of saying hi to the secretary, as a salesman secretaries were some of his best friends, they were the ones that got him inyo offices, he has a notebook filed with birthdays, On the out of town customers he set uup accounts at local flower shops the secretaries always got a bouquet delivered to the office on their birthdays and Valentine’ Day He wanted them to show off ro the other office gals, We all need our egos massaged. Two weeks ago this one had called him, well she got Martha and Martha remembered the company name, she reached him on the road and when he called back she told him about the guy in the office who’s chair colasped and he was disabled there was a need for new office furniture,. Peter had turned an order for 18 chairs into 18 new desks and 34 new cabinets. Plus he got a referral to his pet lighting contractor to redo all the lights in the plant, that in itself was a sizable contract. Well at the very least that called for a dinner, He sent her a ticket and flew her into town, (The factory was in a small town and she didn’t want to be seen with him, boyfriend, husband, church, mother, he didn’t care She loved the big city and after dinner thay had fallen into bed at her hotel Now small town Sally was living out her favorite porn story. He did it just before he cane out of her puss, shuffle up her body and jack off into her face and open mouth. He looked, cum in one eye, some dripping off her nose, some in her hair and of course around her mouth ... It did nothing for him, He had read all those porn stories and seen the films and nothing happened for him. If he wanted to degrade a broad a spanking and maybe a tit fuck or fuck them in the arm pit, but this, well anything for the customer! By morning he had convinced her that feeling him cum, mouth or pussy beat any facials. Although Peter had to admit to wake up with somebody and see some dried cum on their chin was sort of sexy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.