Nights at the Sex Shop - Cover

Nights at the Sex Shop

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tova has really enjoyed herself these last few days at Curie’s Curiosities. It’s not just having a place to stay or the chance to make her way after everything that happened back home, but the people she gets to meet and the service she can provide them. Massimo and Kenton are definitely a bonus too!

What is disappointing is not waking up in Kenton’s arms. The man was gone before she awoke just before the shop opened this morning. It was a shock to wake up and find that everything was cleaned. Kenton must have taken care of everything for her so that all Tova had to do was put the blanket away and change. But the changing didn’t come. This morning Curie had opened and caught the girl ready to change into her regular clothes. Tova was told about how she looked great in the outfit and even given props for taking the initiative to work in something so sexy. Tova wanted to take the credit, but she confessed about the whole situation, all the way into the night before. Curie said she knew all about and was going to send someone her way today, someone the girl needed. Then she was gone.

Tova had stood there for a little bit, pondering Curie’s cool attitude about it all. Then she wondered how the catgirl knew about it. She hadn’t seen any cameras anywhere and there isn’t a security room, not even an office. Unless it’s all hidden. She has more questions than answers now and while she wanted to do nothing more than to sit and ponder over them, the customers had begun to come in, a little more than normal this morning. Tova was working the Food Corner again and thought she was going to be behind, but when she got to the back everything was on, running and ready to go.

The morning and much of the afternoon has progressed fairly smoothly. Tova is getting more attention now than the day before because of her lingerie. The girl is shy with every comment, turning red a few times. She has never been showered with such attention like this. In school the boys would always hit on her, but they never said the things these customers, both men and women, are saying. If they only knew how old she was, she wonders if they would still make the same advances or say the same things. Then the day takes a shift when Stazie walks in.

The moment the women walks in, Tova knows that there is something special about her. There is an air about the woman that the girl recognizes. It’s funny that she didn’t notice it before, but it is the same feeling she felt around Massimo and Kenton. It is like there is some kind of aura they all seem to share. And then of course there is Stazie’s beauty. To say the woman is beautiful is an understatement. As she approaches the counter, all Tova can do is smile—her mind and eyes are on the woman.

“You’re Tova, right?” the woman asks.

Tova smiles with the words being absorbed into her mind like a fork sliding through jelly. “Um, yeah,” she replies slowly. She can’t understand her attraction. She loves looking at boys and being with them, she even likes hanging out with girls and looking at them if only for self-evaluation purposes. But to look at another woman and have the same thoughts as the ones she has for the boys is different. “What can I, uh, get you?” she asks.

“How about a coffee for the both of us?” Stazie suggests.

“Excuse me?” Tova counters.

The woman smiles at her. “My name is Stazie and I’m the one Curie told you about this morning. Bonny is going to take your spot while you come and talk with me.”

For the first time Tova notices that the cute little blonde is standing to the side of the counter, waiting to take over the position in a sexy little lingerie piece no less. There I go again thinking another girl is attractive. What the hell is wrong with me? She smiles at the girl and nods. “Of course,” she says. “Let me just grab the coffee.”

Bonny returns the smile and touches Tova’s hand. The moment of contact is electric. The softness and warmth of the girl’s hand sends chill through Tova. “I’ll get it for you two. Just go have a seat.” Before Tova can give her acknowledgement, Bonny is stepping around to fetch mugs and the pot of coffee.

“So I understand that you need someone to talk to,” Stazie says after they take their seat and get their coffees. “Curie says that you are doing an excellent job here, but there are some things on your mind.”

“How does she know?” Tova asks, genuinely curious. “How does she know anything going one here. I haven’t seen a single camera or...”

Stazie cups her hands over Tova’s who in turn has them over her mug. The woman’s heat is totally different from the coffee. “She just knows these things.”

“Are you friends with her?” the girl asks, feeling a sense of comfort with the woman’s touch.

“You can say that,” Stazie answers. “In a way we are, but not really.” Tova’s face scrunches up with even more confusion on it. “We’re kind of employees and merchandise.”

Then for the first time since her first night here, Tova’s face takes on a mask of fear. “You’re not some kind of sex slave are you? I’m not going to be a sex slave am I?”

Stazie grins. “Nothing at all like that,” she says with a tone that reassures the girl. “I, like my brothers, are called coitikins.”

“Your brothers?” the girl probes.

“Well, we’re not really related, but we called each other brothers and sisters,” the woman elaborates. “Massimo, Kenton and the others around here.”

“Excuse me?” Tova asks, looking around the shop, looking for the two men and whoever else the woman is talking about like some crazy lunatic or paranoid. Stazie’s laughter brings the girl’s attention back to here. “What’s no funny?” she asks, pulling her hands away from Stazie and the coffee cup.

“There is nothing to be scared of,” Stazie says. “You know what a mannequin is, right?” she asks and when Tova nods she continues, “Think of that and a sex doll. We do both. We sit on display, showing off clothes, lingerie and toys while providing sexual entertainment for the guests. We can even be bought and taken home. And some of us work here, like Bonny there.”

With eyes as wide as saucers, Tova turns to look at the girl at the counter. Bonny flashes Tova a knowing smile before turning her attention back at the customer in front of her. She looks back at Stazie with questioning eyes.

“The outfit you’re wearing came off of me as a matter of fact,” Stazie picks right back up where she left off. “I’m surprised that you didn’t recognize me.”

“Well, I, um...” Tova begins to say, trying to find the words while trying to digest everything she is hearing. “It was dark, and I, um...”

“It’s fine,” Stazie says reassuringly, again reaching to take the girl’s hands into her own. “We have a task here and one of them now is to help you with whatever is one your mind.”

Tova stares into the coitikin’s eyes, seeking out the truth of her words behind them. “I don’t know if I can be helped.”

“Why don’t you give it a try then,” Stazie offers. “Start with telling me why you’re here.”

Swallowing hard, Tova opens her mouth to speak and then closes it. She swallows again. “My parents had a fight,” she begins. “Well, we all did, but it was mostly them. She kicked my father out and I wanted to go with him, but my mother wouldn’t allow it. Over the next few days it got worse with my mother threatening him with the police, so I ran away.”

“Why would she do that?” Stazie asks. “What caused the fight?”

Tova explains, in detail because for some reason she feels compelled to do so, about that night her father pretty much forced himself upon her. She explains how she resisted at first but then really did want him. She goes over the whole time as if it had happened just the night before like her time with Kenton.

“But she didn’t catch you two,” Stazie surmises. “Did she know what happened but didn’t say something until the next day?”

Shaking her head, Tova explains, “She didn’t, she found out that morning though.” The girl looks down for a moment. When she looks back up, she has a big smile pressed across her face. “I had the night to think about it. The more I did, the more I liked what happened.”

“So what did you do?” the woman asks, sounding more like a giddy teenager than a concerned adult.

And Tova tells her.

“The following morning I woke to beams of light cascading from the bedroom window directly into my eyes. I turned my head away from it and see my dad lying there still asleep. It took me a moment to adjust to where I was. And then, just like that, the moments from the night before came flooding back to me.

The moans, the grunts, the fucking and the ramming—my tits bouncing and nearly getting caught by my mother! I felt myself getting wet in remembrance. I remember telling him not to cum in me. I pleaded it in fact. He ignored my request I was sure of it. I knew I had his dry seed all over my thighs, I could feel it, and it only made me wetter. I wanted my daddy more than ever. Something inside me was awaked. I had thought of him sometimes sexually but always dismissed it. I wasn’t sure I wanted it when he took but, but by morning I knew. I knew I wanted the man lying next to me.

About that time I heard the whining of the shower being turned on, and I recognized what must have woken me up in the first place: my mother closing the bathroom door. I hope she took her time because I needed to have my father back in me. So I scooted closer to him, rolling over to press my back against him.

‘Daddy?’ I whispered.

He didn’t respond, so I wiggled my ass against his crotch. After only a moment I felt him get hard. I kept the wiggling up until I felt his hand on my hip. Then I knew he was awake at least. I lifted my knee to give him access. His hand slipped from my hip to my inner thigh, but he avoided contact with my pussy. But I didn’t want the foreplay, we didn’t have time. So began my wiggling again, trying to make contact with my pussy, and finally he got the idea.

When he finally ran a finger all the way up to my clit and started massaging, I moaned. That’s what I wanted, what I was waiting for. I felt him pulling his boxers down and positioning himself at my entrance. I knew he couldn’t resist. I turned my head toward him and he covered my mouth with his, pushing himself up into my canal. I moaned into his mouth, glad it was covered lest my mother hear us. His hand moved up to my tits, cupping one. His dick was still stuffed in me up to the hilt. And then he pulled back out and then back in, over and over.

I was in heaven. We moaned and kissed into one another’s mouths while our bodies slid together. It was like he was a teenager again—just two teenagers having a morning fuck. I reached back to cup his balls, knowing that we had transgressed the perverted relationship he had initiated the previous night. We were no longer just father and daughter, but lovers. The idea of being lover to my father just got me even hotter. It must have him too because he started ramming into me harder.

‘Oh yeah, honey,’ I heard him say.

It wasn’t long after that that he began to cum. I knew my hot velvety pussy was pushing him to the limit. He told me that himself. He said it was coming, that it was going to be a big one. I wanted to tell him to do it inside me again, but right about then the bathroom door opened. We didn’t hear the shower stop, or maybe he did and didn’t care. Either way, my father was too far gone. I locked eyes with my mother and I’m certain he had to have as well. Her jaw dropped, and daddy grunted and groaned his cum into me.

My mother just watched, horrified, while he expelled a long ejaculation into me, squeezing my tits as he did so. I moaned. I made sure to let my desires known to my mother. I don’t know why, but I just wanted to. I felt his dick deflate and slip out of me a few seconds later. We three just sat in silence, staring at each other, before everything went to shit.”

“Well, I can certainly see why he played with those,” Stazie says, nodding toward the girl’s chest. “They are definitely a lovely sight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.