Nights at the Sex Shop - Cover

Nights at the Sex Shop

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Roger Corsano wakes up shivering. He pulls the blankets over his body and tries to get back to sleep, when he starts hearing a low moan from outside his room and down the hallway. He freezes and listens closely. He is pretty certain that it is soft moans and grunts. A rage brews inside him as he gets up and pulls open his bedroom door. He slips down the hall toward his daughter’s room and freezes again.

There Tova is laying spread eagle on the bed in a red lace babydoll, getting fucked by her boyfriend. From the doorway, the man has a clear view of the boy slamming in and out of her with his tongue grazing her nipples. She is arching her back and opening her mouth in a silent scream while her light brown hair flailed around from the force to their joining. Roger stands here shocked, appalled, disgusted and angry watching this assault on his daughter. It’s not to say she isn’t willing; she actually appears to be rather enjoying herself.

Finally, the man gets his bearings, steps inside and grabs the boy by the nape of his neck and pulls him off Tova. The boy raises his hands in a surrendered position while the girl, embarrassed and furious, tries to cover her body from her father. “Get up,” Roger growls at his daughter. Then he turns to the boy. “You get the fuck out of my house.”

When Roger releases the boy, he watches him gather his clothes and slip from the same window he obviously came through in the first place. Angry as Tova is, she cannot argue. Without a word to his daughter, Roger grabs her by the arm and pulls to his room.

“Get in,” he says in a high whisper. “You’re sleeping between your mother and me tonight. I can’t risk that boy coming back in and fucking you some more tonight.”

“Dad...” she whispers back in resistance, but Roger interrupts her.

“No arguments. Get in bed right now.”

“Can’t I change?” she begs, still wearing her red lace babydoll.

Her father looks down to see her shaved cunt, fully exposed, and her hard nipples poking out over the tops of the lace. He feels a twitch in his groin. Disgusted and embarrassed with himself he is, he doesn’t want her to take her time changing and sneak her boyfriend back in if he happens to fall asleep. “Get in the bed.”

Tova does as she is told. Her mother, Marisol, is still snoring lightly and completely oblivious to everything. Roger gets in bed after his daughter and pulls the blankets over both of them so that Tova will have to disrupt her parents to get out of bed. Roger turns toward his daughter on his side so that the slightest movement will wake him up. Tova is lying on her back, breathing heavily, probably due to the frustration of being interrupted in the middle of getting fucked.

Roger lies here quietly, replaying the scene over and over. Had the man overreacted? Granted she is under age and in his house, and what the hell is it that she is wearing? More importantly, where did she get it? His imagination drifts to her lace lingerie while she lies with her legs open with that boy between. As he thinks about the boy pushing himself into his daughter, Roger starts to get an erection. He tries to push it all out of his mind, but her nipples and shaved pussy keep swimming before his closed eyes. The more he tries to concentrate on something else, the more he focuses on the way his daughter’s breasts look in the red lace. Before long, the man is rock hard. He opens my eyes and looks at her, lying peacefully sleeping.

Roger slowly moves his hand and pulls the blanket down a bit. Tova’s beautiful nipples poke out again for him to see. He inches closer to her and presses his boxer clad member into her hip to grind it in a circular motion. The man waits to see how she reacts ... nothing. He grinds himself into her hip again ... and again, nothing. At this point he is aching. He moves his hand across her body, under the blanket and grabs onto the other hip while pushing into her same hip with his manhood.

anhood.

Still. No reaction. So Roger moves his hand from her hip and slides it across her belly. He rubs for a second before tracing to her pussy and down the fol entrance. It is still wet from her session with her boyfriend. While he traces his finger down her nether lips, Tova moves and her eyes snap open. “Dad? What the fuck are you doing?” she whispers.

“Shh,”

whispers right back. “Don’t wake your mother.”

“Dad, this is sick,” she counters, ignoring his commands. “Stop it.”

“Shh,” Roger whispers again. “Just let me do this for a second and I won’t tell your mother what happened with you and your boyfriend tonight.” He can’t believe what he is saying, but she stops arguing and lies back.

Roger traces her nether lips and rolls her clit between his finger and thumb before feeling her hand pushing him away. “No,” she whispers.

“Come on.” Roger inches closer and closer to her until his lips are less than an inch away from her breasts. He flicks his tongue over one of her nipples while he lightly tickles her clit and grinds his erection into her side. When she tries to push his head away from her chest, Roger simply rolls on top of her. He forces her legs to open with his knees and flattens himself so that his covered cock is pushed against her slit. He grinds into her and moves in a circular motion again. Hears her exhale strongly and then feels Tova bring her hands to his chest, trying to push him away. “Tova,” he whispers. ‘I’m not going to do anything bad. I won’t take my underwear off ... I just want to rub it on you for a minute.”

“Can’t you just go to the bathroom and take care of yourself?” she asks.

“It’ll just be for a minute, honey,” he counters.

“Please...” she replies. But that is all.

Roger continues to hump on his daughter in a grinding, circular motion until he needs a bit more stimulation. He starts pulling his hips back and pushing into her. He reaches up and grabs one of her breasts with his hand and squeezes. He watches Tova bite her lower lip, looking at him apprehensively while he leans in and takes it into his mouth, still slowly bucking away at her.

“How much longer?” she asks after a bit.

“Just a minute,” Roger whispers into her ear. He watches his hot breath bring goosebumps across Tova’s chest as he breathes into her neck. He presses his pelvis into her hard and feels the tip of his shaft break free of the confines of his boxers. His naked flesh is now poking out of the flap. He takes advantage of this to slide up and down her folds, making sure that the head of his manhood makes contact with her clit.

“Dad, it came out of your underwear,” she informs him, not knowing that he is already aware of that fact.

“I don’t think so, honey,” he lies.

“Dad...” she says warningly.

“It’s okay,” Roger justifies. “I’m not going to put it in you. I’ll just rub it along the outside.”

Tova sighs angrily, but otherwise stops protesting. Roger rubs himself on her clit some more, back and forth, listening to her breathing becoming more rapid. Soon, her nether lips become more lubricated with her juices. When the man pulls his hips back and presses them forward, he feels the tip of his length connect with a snug, wet opening. He stops, frozen with his cockhead pressed against his daughter’s entrance.

Tova’s eyes widen. “No, no ... no, no, no,” she pleads, looking into her father’s eyes.

Roger leaves his prick resting against the hole for what feels like forever, just staring into the girl’s eyes. Her light brown hair flays against the pillows, breasts poking out from under the lace and she is shaking her head warningly. He looks between their legs and the force of his movement presses the head in by just an inch. The tip of manhood is inside of his daughter’s cunt. The sight is almost enough to make him ejaculate right there. He looks back into Tova’s eyes and slowly presses into her until half of his cock is inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.