The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tom’s butt felt like being on fire after five more blows.

“Get down on your knees!” Sabrina took over command. “Ass up, head down!” Motivated by a last, hard blow with the paddle by Mira he almost fell down to the ground before them and lowered his head to the ground. The wooden floor felt good on his overheated face.

“Hands beside your legs! Knees apart” Another blow on his ass. “Wider! Now stay like this! Not a single move!”

“Now look at that,” Sabrina grabbed both his ass cheeks. It felt like she tried to rip them apart. “This filthy pig has a hard-on. Our boy likes to be spanked!” She sized his balls, Tom uttered a little cry - more because of the surprise and not out of pain.

She took a piece of thin rope and looped it really tight around the base of his cock. Then she tied it around his balls. “Now I have a leash – a filthy pig on a leash!” She pulled on the rope “I like that”.

“Now what do we do now” Sabrina’s voice was really soft now with a slightly sarcastic touch, “he dirtied your hard-drive, Mira. But its already cleaned by now. So should we make him clean something else instead?”

“That’s a good idea” Mira took over immediately “it’s my turn to clean the kitchen floor this week – but I didn’t have time so far. I think it’s just fair: instead of cleaning my drive he’ll clean the kitchen floor for me. Come on, filthy pig – let’s go to the kitchen.”

Sabrina pulled on the leash around his cock and his balls and Tom started to get up. “Who told you to get up?” Mira’s paddle crashed down on his ass once more. “Stay down on your knees! Pigs walk on four legs!”

The wooden floor hurt a bit as he started to move on his hands and knees – but more than that he felt embarrassed by the fact that he was led around stark naked by two of his roommates. For a moment he thought about quitting the whole thing, about using the safe-word. But then he admitted to himself that he felt horny as hell – and the rock hard cock between his legs was an unmistakable sign that he was enjoying what they did to him.

In the kitchen Mira gave him a bucket full of warm water and a cleaning rag. “Come on, pig, start cleaning!” she encouraged him. “And make sure that ass is high up in the air!”

He started to mop the floor with the rag.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Suddenly the paddle crashed down on his exposed ass once again.

“Ouch” he shrieked, “what did I do wrong, Mira?” His ass-cheeks felt like they where on fire!

“MISS Mira, pig” the freezing voice of Mira told him, “and MISS Sabrina! And what you did wrong? I told you to get your ass up in the air! That means your ass has to be higher that your head, you stupid worm!”

He tried to follow her orders and started to use the cleaning rag again. Suddenly another hit by the paddle. “Did you understand, pig? So say it!”

“Yes, Mira, I understand” he cried followed by another swat of the paddle. “How did I tell you to address us?” “Miss Mira! Miss Mira! I won’t forget it again, Miss Mira!”

The two girls sat down on the kitchen chairs and observed his cleaning attempts.

“Pig, I won’t tell you again” Sabrina said, “keep that ass up in the air! And spread your knees!” She tugged on the rope to enhance her words.

“Aaahh! Please, Miss Serina! That hurts!”

Because of the pain Tom started to straighten up. The moment he did it he realized that that might be a bad mistake.

Suddenly Mira jumped up and raced out of the kitchen “Now wait you pig...” was all Tom could hear before she disappeared to one of the rooms upstairs.

A moment later she was back again holding a set of leather cuffs in her hands.

“Hands behind your back!” she barked waving with the paddle. Immediately Tom followed her order. She fastened cuffs around his wrists and connected them together.

“Now get back to work!” Tom looked blankly at the rag on the floor then tried to reach it with his tied hands. “With your mouth, you pig!” Mira shouted at him “That will teach you to keep your head on the floor. And don’t forget to spread your knees or I will get something to make sure that you keep them apart!”

With disgust Tom took the cleaning rag between his teeth and started to work again. He heard the girls giggling and whispering. Sabrina knelt down to the floor beside him. “Looks like the little boy likes that” She spanked his ass with her hand – not very hard but with a loud whack.

Then she suddenly grabbed his dangling cock. He was still rock hard, partly because of the tight string around the base but mostly simply because he was aroused as hell.

He moaned feeling her warm hand jack his cock a few times. Then she yanked at the string again making him blurt out sounds of pain.

He felt the string being pulled up between his ass cheeks and Sabrina fumbling at his wrist cuffs. She tied the leash to his cuffs. The tight rope hurt a bit on his balls an made his cock point backwards a bit. At the same time it felt nice – nice on his cock and nice rubbing on his asshole when Sabrina started to jack his cock once again.

“You’re here to clean, pig, not to make a mess! Don’t forget that!” She spanked his ass with her other hand still jacking him.

Just as Tom started to think how long he could stand that stimulation Sabrina stopped jacking him and touched that tip of his cock.

Then she held her hand right beside his face. “I told you not to make a mess – and now look at my hand!” A small puddle of white fluid was on her palm.

“That’s your precum you filthy pig! Looks like you still didn’t learn your lesson! Now clean it up!” Tom moved the rag in his mouth to her hand. Another stinging spank on his ass!

“You want to clean my hand with this dirty rag? Use your mouth, pig!” Sabrina yelled.

With disgust he realized what she wanted him to do. Licking up his own precum? He had fantasized about eating his own sperm sometimes – but he never had the nerves to finally do it. It felt hot to think about that while jacking off, but after a climax that feeling was lost immediately.

whack whack whack Three hard blows by the paddle on his ass made him give up all resistance. He carefully tried with the tip of his tongue.

It didn’t taste that much – a little bit salty and with a strange texture but otherwise tasteless.

It did have another effect: If possible it made him horny even more! The feeling of being forced, the humiliation to lick his own spunk while the two girls where watching...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.