The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tom opened the door to the house. He had been back at his parents place for some days celebrating his dads birthday. He loved his family, but being with all the aunts and uncles, everyone wanting to know about his progress in university had stressed him out.

After putting his bag up to his room he went to the big combined kitchen / living room area at the ground floor of the house. Mira and Sabrina where already sitting there sipping on some red wine and chatting. He fetched himself a beer out of the fridge and joined them.

They immediately got quiet the moment he sat down and started to look at him with a strange expression on their faces. “What’s up” he asked feeling a little bit unsure what to say instead. He’d never been the big womanizer and always felt a little bit uncomfortable when he was alone with a woman. “I don’t know what to think of you” Mira started. “I considered you a nice guy – but I don’t like it when someone uses my property for something I don’t appreciate”.

Tom looked puzzled: “Using your property? Me?” he stammered. “When did I use your property in an inappropriate way?” “Inappropriate” Mira giggled and regained her serious face the same instant, “That’s a good word for what happened. Do you remember borrowing my USB-Drive to transfer your university material to your new laptop some days ago? Interesting things you need at the university...”.

Tom’s face got pale. Now he knew what happened. He transfered not only university material. “Aaahhmmm ... I thought ... Did I forget...” “SHUT UP” Mira suddenly shouted. “You filthy pig used my hard-drive to store your disgusting porn on it. Lots of gross...”, her voice suddenly failed.

It was silent for a short moment. “Gross porn, yes” Sabrina leered, “I especially liked the folder called ‘Sub’”. Tom felt like he would faint the same moment. Yes, he had transfered his collection of porn using Mira’s USB-drive. He borrowed it for transferring his data because it was a brand new, rocket fast drive – much faster than his own. His porn-collection was rather huge – it would have taken ages to transfer it using his own equipment And naturally he hadn’t told Mira all about the data he wanted to transfer. And to make things worse he seemed to have forgotten to delete it on the drive afterwards.

And on top of it that ominous ‘Sub’ folder was the last one he transfered. Out of all the folders of his collection this was the one he wanted to hide the most. It was full of BDSM movies and texts. And all of them where about men getting tied up, dominated, beaten and treated like slaves. Sometimes he liked to jack off to fantasies like that. He also liked to think of himself as a dominant man sometimes or just some pretty vanilla fantasies. He had folders with all of that stuff – but he had forgot that folder on that damn hard-drive.

“So what do we do now” he heard Sabrinas voice, “Mira was pretty upset when she discovered what you did, Tom”. He looked at the two girls with a beet red face. “I’m sorry Mira. I shouldn’t have used your drive for that. And I especially shouldn’t have forgotten to delete it afterwards!” Mira looked up at him, her face dark with anger and her eyes wet with some tears of disappointment. “You’re sorry” she said, “you’re sorry. And you think that’s all? What else have you done to my things, you pig? Perhaps gone through my underwear to get something to jack off to? Or taken my vibrator out of my nightstand to shove it up your filthy ass?”

Tom stared at her in shock. Not only he never did such things – to be precise he had never been to one of the girls rooms even together with them. But he also was shocked to hear that nice and nerdy Mira talk so openly about having a vibrator in her nightstand. He couldn’t help it – his cock started to swell a bit at the idea of her using a sex toy.

Sabrina took over again: “And what do you think about us? Are you picturing us as your jack off material? Perhaps after seeing us sunbathing outside in our bikinis? I don’t want to picture myself misused to fire up your naughty thoughts! So tell us: what should we do now? Just move out? Or better you move out as you are the filthy pig in here!”

“Moving out? But...” Tom didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to leave that nice room he had here. And he didn’t want to leave that nice group of people they where. “Please, Sabrina, Mira, can’t we talk that out? I’m really sorry that I disturbed you and misused your equipment Mira. What can I do now? Please, let’s figure something out!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.