Ariel's Dance - Cover

Ariel's Dance

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ariel has had a crush on her father for years. Shortly before his wedding she and her soon to be Step-Mother Janet come up with a way for Ariel's father to sleep with with. But first Ariel has to have sex with the man who took Janet's virginity and to give Janet's son David a sibling through the same man. Will Ariel be able to go through with it when she finds out who she has to sleep with before she can sleep with her own father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Pregnancy  

“Grandpa get off me. David’s here and my Dad and Janet should be home any time now.” scolded Ariel.

“Hey this is the last time I’m going to be able to make love to you for a while. I don’t want to lose this chance to make it great.” said Adam as he pumped into his Granddaughter.

Ariel had her legs wrapped around Adam’s back. Truth be told she was enjoying what she was doing with him and would have been disappointed if the older man had pulled out before they both had blown their loads. As soon as she felt him getting close she pulled him to her and they shared their last lovers kiss for what could be forever or just for now. Just as their lips parted ways they heard a noise from another room.

“What was that?” Ariel then looked to her Grandfather. “Do you think David saw us?”

Adam pulled out of Ariel and slipped into his pants. When he grabbed his shirt he looked away and said, “I don’t think so. I better go check on him. I am the adult here.” There was something about how he said that that Ariel didn’t like so her next comment came out a bit harsher than she meant, “But I was left in charge of watching him.”

Adam was about to mention that he was David’s father but he had picked up on Ariel’s anger. So instead he said, “Okay, point taken. But you are still trying to get pregnant. And I did just make a deposit in you a moment ago. So I think you need a little rest. I’ll go check on him.”

After Adam left the room Ariel pressed a hand on her belly and softly asked herself, “Am I already pregnant? I don’t feel any different.”

Ariel rested in bed for close to twenty minutes before she got up. She stopped in front of a full length mirror and looked at her reflection from all different angles. Then she slipped into her shower. She loved the feeling of the water cascading down her body. She was about to fall asleep when she heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Ariel called out without thinking.

She heard the door open and a voice she wasn’t expecting spoke out, “Hey sis.”

Ariel screamed and jumped, “What are you doing?”

When Ariel took the time too look she noticed that David was turned around and looking in the opposite direction than what she was in.

“I wanted to let you know Mom and Dad called. They said that they should be home in about twenty to thirty minutes.” David said in a shy and nervous voice.

Shock had finally sunk in and Ariel couldn’t respond to her new Step-brother, who also happened to be her Uncle.

Before he could close the door David said, “I’m sorry I saw you naked earlier.”

Ariel quickly got dressed and was in the process of drying her hair when her Dad and Janet drove up into the driveway. She looked out the window and only saw Janet. She was starting to get worried when her Dad finally showed himself. She then smiled and ran out the door and practically jumped into his arms. She felt as if she could melt into his arms. She then pictured in her mind the two of them making love. Then she returned to reality when she heard David.

“Mom you’re back.” David called out.

The two of them hugged and Janet kissed his cheeks.

“Did you miss me honey?” asked Janet.

“Yeah. Uh I mean just a little.” David was blushing. ‘Did you bring me anything?”

Both Janet and Tobey laughed at that.

“Obviously he didn’t miss us too much. So does that mean that my Ariel did a good job looking after you?” said Tobey.

“Sure she was fun. She took me to the Park and we rode our bikes and she even helped me with finding some really cool books.” said David.

“Books? What kind of books? Not comic books were they?” asked Janet.

David shrugged, “Some of them were. But mostly We found books like Sherlock Holmes and other cool books.”

Janet hugged Ariel and asked, “Where is Adam?”

“Grandpa left about ten minutes ago to make final arrangements on the house he just bought. He should be back later today.” said Ariel.

Janet leaned into Ariel’s ear and whispered, “So was he as good as I told you he was?”

“What? Oh! Yeah he was good. I had a lot of fun.” answered Ariel.

“What are my two lovely ladies talking about?” asked Tobey.

Janet quickly spoke up before Ariel had the chance, “I asked if David got into any trouble while we were gone.” She then looked to David. “I’m so proud of you. I’m glad you had fun. So is there anything you want?”

“Yeah. So what did you and Dad do while you were gone?” asked David.

Tobey almost dropped the luggage he was carrying when Janet answered.

“Tobey and I went swimming, we went to a couple movies and we had lots of sex.” said Janet.

“Sex? What’s that?” asked David.

“Janet!!! What the heck? Why tell him that?” Shouted Tobey.

Janet scowled playfully at Tobey, “I don’t want to lie to my son. He has the right to know about this stuff.” She then turned to David. “Sex is something a Man and a woman do when they love with one another. It doesn’t always have to be a man and a woman either. Sometimes it can be a woman and another woman or even two men. But my point is it’s when a man places his penis inside of the woman’s vagina and pumps lots of his seed inside her. That seed makes a baby in the woman’s belly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.