Ariel's Dance - Cover

Ariel's Dance

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ariel has had a crush on her father for years. Shortly before his wedding she and her soon to be Step-Mother Janet come up with a way for Ariel's father to sleep with with. But first Ariel has to have sex with the man who took Janet's virginity and to give Janet's son David a sibling through the same man. Will Ariel be able to go through with it when she finds out who she has to sleep with before she can sleep with her own father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Pregnancy  

At the reception Ariel had been dancing with a few different men. When she danced with those older than her she had been wondering if they were the guy that was going to take her virginity. She was disappointed when none of the men told her the secret passcode to get access to what laid beneath her panties. She did that for most of the guys at least. She was getting a little overwhelmed by all the attention until late in the day.

She felt a tap on her shoulder as she was preparing to go sit down. Heck she was even debating on if she should go inside and go to bed. Since this reception was being held at her house. As soon as she felt that tap on her shoulder she shuddered inside and was wanting to scream. Until she saw who it was.

“Oh Dad! What is it?” asked Ariel.

“Are you okay my little T ... Ariel? Not tired from all this dancing already are you?” Tobey asked.

Tobey had been about to call his daughter by a nickname he had called her for years. He was going to say Little Top. But as soon as Ariel became aware that all the other girls were vastly outgrowing her in the breasts department being called Little Top gained a new and somewhat hurtful meaning. When she was young she was always running and spinning around. One reason she was currently signed up for ballet classes. While she was dancing at ballet was one time and place she didn’t mind being small in the chest. But standing here at a wedding reception with lots of women who happened to have much bigger breasts than her she really didn’t feel like being called Little anything.

“I’m fine. I’m just not used to all this attention. People keep on walking up to me telling me congratulations and how proud I must be.” She gave her father a silly look. “And I could never get tired of dancing. Dancing is one of my favorite things in life. You know that.”

Tobey smiled, “Good. Because there was no way I was going to finish this night without dancing with two of the prettiest women here, my wife and my lovely daughter.”

Ariel blushed. For a moment she wondered if her father knew about the arrangement she had made with Janet. She rushed those thoughts out of her mind as fast as she could, and took her father’s offered hand and began to dance. With her head pressed against his chest she felt as if she were in heaven. That is until he said something that ruined it for her.

“I hope that one day I can do this with you again but at your wedding. And I’d love it if soon after that, but not too soon I’ll be able to see my first grandchild.” said Tobey.

For the longest time Ariel had dreamed of her father being the man she would one day end up sleeping with. One day that they could live like a married couple. She decided she could live without the last part as soon as it became obvious that her father was serious about Janet. But she had still been planning on somehow sleeping with him from time to time. She had wanted him to be the only man she ever slept with. Sure she had thought of being with other guys, mostly anal or even oral. And if or even when she were lucky enough to find herself pregnant, then and only then would she let another guy in between her legs, that or give him a blow job and spit his sperm into her hand and then rub it in between her legs so she could make him think she were pregnant by him. No she hadn’t planned on making one guy think he was the father. No that would have been bad, he may have insisted they get married or something. She had planned on doing that with a few guys and telling them that she had no idea who the father was and that she wasn’t going to take any test to find out and that she didn’t want to marry any of them. She had thought of that plan when she was still in her early teens. Now though those dreams were practically shattered. She had made plans to sleep with another man and have his baby giving her new Step-Brother a younger sibling. She hated this waiting to find out who the man was that would bless her womb with a special guest for nine months.

Soon Ariel was shaken out of her day dream of her father making love to her when her father pulled away from her.

“What’s going on?” asked Ariel.

Tobey chuckled, “I figured you were distracted but I didn’t know you were that distracted. Your Grandfather has asked to cut in. So why don’t you dance with him. Besides it’s time Janet and I were off to our honeymoon.”

Tobey hugged and kissed his daughter goodbye. Then her Grandfather Adam took her hand. She kept a look at her father as she danced with the man who was responsible for creating him almost 40 years prior to this day.

After she sat down in her bedroom after all the guest left she was about to look at the naked pictures of her father and a beautiful dark skinned woman. At first Ariel was disappointed that she couldn’t see the woman’s face. Then when Janet told her that the woman was just a fellow model Tobey had posed and not her mother, Ariel began to imagine that the woman in the pictures was her that her father was making love to or even getting a blow job from. After all her father had a fairly light skin tone and she herself had a much darker skin tone.

Her hopes were yet again dashed that night when she heard a knock at her door.

“Come in Adam.” called out Ariel.

The door slowly slid open and in came a man who was much older than her but still he was in good shape. He didn’t have 6 pack abs or anything but he was very slim and had some nice muscles in his arms and legs.

“What have I told you about calling me that Princess?” asked Adam.

She grinned and said, “The same thing I told you about calling me Princess.”

“To call you by that name?” stated Adam.

Ariel laughed, “When I was five and my birthday was The Little Mermaid themed. But I do get your point. Come on in Grandpa. How are you today?”

Adam sat down on the end of her bed and looked at her with a smile as she sat at her computer desk.

“I hope you don’t mind me sitting here. While we’re at it I hope you don’t mind me staying here while your parents are away on their honeymoon.” said Adam.

Ariel sat up quickly and spun to look at her Grandpa, “What? You’re staying here? When was that decided?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.