The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 56: Wedding Surprises

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 56: Wedding Surprises - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 19, 1985

[I grinned, “Looks like I get a four sweetie treat tonight! Who wants on top?”]

Jamie smirked, “If we take a shower and put in a fresh plug, would you pleasure our clitties with your tongue, while Mary rides you?”

“Mmm. I’d love to. If you’re not flowing real heavy, you can wait till after I’m done to insert your Tampons.”

Sarah giggled, “Yep, he’s our Hero all right! A braver man I’VE never seen.”

Linda laughed, “He’s liable to look like Dracula when he’s done though.”

I may have gone just a bit overboard. While Mary was riding me, I managed to give all three ‘bleeders’ a couple of nice orgasms each with my tongue. I noticed after each one’s second orgasm, there was a noticeably strong iron taste. I should have suspected something, when Linda gave me a funny look before she sat on my face. When Linda had her second good cum and moved, Mary shrieked, “Eeek! Count Dracula lives! TIMEOUT. Girls, we gotta clean him up. NOW.”

The next thing I knew, all four giggling girls were pulling me in the shower. They were snickering while they were washing my face.

Mary said, “I’m sorry, but, I can’t EVER allow Charlie to eat a bloody pussy again! I don’t know that I’ll ever get that vision out of my head.”

Sarah smirked, “You know what this means, don’t you ladies?”

All the girls were nodding their heads in unison.

“What? Did I do something wrong?” I asked timidly.

“Oh no, Baby,” Jamie said, solemnly, “she MEANS, you now have the right to make ANY bad, disgusting joke you want about our periods.”

“And WE can’t SAY or DO a thing. You just EARNED that right,” Linda said. “You’ve just gone, where NO MAN has gone before!”

“It really wasn’t that bad. I’d do it again?”

Mary smirked, “Please, not if I’m around to see it? You know I’d never deny you anything, so, IF you do it again, PLEASE make sure I’m nowhere around. And DON’T feel like you need to tell me, either.”

Sarah giggled, “I thought it was the most erotic thing ever! I’m going to reward you by finishing, orally, what Mary started.”

All four of them combined their talents, to give me the BJ of the century. I was still grinning, as they snuggled around me and we went to sleep.

***

The morning saw a flurry of activity. Emmy and Sarah said they planned on coming home on the 1:00 pm train, to help with our vows and anything else that needed doing. Mary headed to work, hoping to get off early, but couldn’t be sure. Bob said he had some ‘preparations’ he had to do, for some kind of surprise he had in store for the wedding and reception.

I figured he was getting his sound system together and maybe some new records and possibly a mirror ball or something like that.

He said he’d be back by 2:30 at the latest.

When Greg and I finished our breakfast and coffee, we began working on the fence. We planned on mowing the grass and weed-whacking everything, so the yard would look sharp. We had to hustle, as the caterers would be here around 10:30 this morning.

Jessica was inside with Linda and Jamie, decorating the great room. They were also getting decorations ready to put on the patio and deck, once the caterers finished setting up.

The caterers showed up right on time, just as Greg and I had put the yard tools away. We had finished storing the four sections of fence behind the pool shed, when the crew foreman asked about where we wanted the tents set up. The big tents were 30’x40’, so we told him to set two up, in line with the edge of the concrete patio and one that would straddle the fence. He said we also had up to three ‘pop-up’ canopies we could put where needed.

I asked if he had one that was 20’ square, that could cover most of the raised deck. He said he had one 20’x25’, and that would be perfect, as it would completely cover the deck. He set one up that would also cover the patio, as that was going to be the serving area for both tonights dinner and tomorrow’s wedding dinner.

As soon as the crew finished setting up the tents, the foreman confirmed dinner for tonight. We told him the party was starting at six and to plan on serving dinner at 6:30 PM. He asked if we wanted him to leave the coolers with the beer and wine coolers now or when they came to set up at 6:00 PM.

Greg made an ugly face that got the foreman laughing, “I take it you’re not a beer guy, Mr Sanders?”

Greg chuckled, “I’d rather drink horse piss! Bourbon is my drink of choice, so I may just have soda or iced tea, tonight.”

The foreman shook Greg’s hand, “I feel your pain, or taste buds. How do you feel about margaritas?”

Greg mused, “A Margarita or Mai Tai would definitely be my second choice.”

The foreman smirked, “Then I’ve got just the thing for you. They just came out with these wine coolers that taste pretty darn close to a margarita. If you’ve got a little metal flask, stick some tequila and triple sec in it, add it to the wine cooler and who knows, you might just like it!”

Greg shook the foreman’s hand, “I love a man with a plan! Make sure you leave at least six of those and you can leave the drink coolers now, so we can get started as soon as the guests get here.”

The foreman confirmed the menu of chicken and ribs, with mashed potatoes, coleslaw, potato salad and mixed vegetables. He said he would see us at 6 o’clock. He confirmed tomorrow’s menu as well and that the time was 3:00 pm, since the wedding started at 2:00.

When he looked at his notes, he chuckled, “Just so you know, my friend, it says here tomorrow is an open bar and Maker’s Mark was specially requested.”

Greg was smiling at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Greg and I then decided to start hanging lights on the canopy which they’d put on the deck, while the girls began decorating the big tents. The catering company had given us 24 strings of 10-foot rope lights that could be plugged in separately or end-to-end.

We used six of them for the canopy on the deck, which would be where the DJ booth and the ceremony would take place.

For tonight, we planned on using just the one big tent that was closest to the house. Ed came over, just after noon and helped us set up the 8-foot tables and chairs. We figured ten people to a table, and we set up eight tables, just to be safe. We picked up all the patio furniture and stored it in the garage.

Bob said he needed the room for his setup.

Greg, Ed and I had just sat down with some iced tea, when Dad flashed, “Hey guys, how’s it going?”

“Good! We just got the tables all set up and we’re taking a short break!”

He snickered, “Well, Dan, TJ and I would like to come over around five, if that’s okay?” (Dan is Greg’s dad.)

“Sure, are the ladies coming with you?”

“They’ll be there around 5:30, with the rest of the parents.”

“Cool, we’ll see you then!”

Ed was fidgety, “Um, guys? Um, Gracie and I have been thinking about your invitation to join in your ceremony. We’re honored about the offer, but we feel we should wait and maybe have another party about a year from now. We’re very close to Bill and Sally and we wouldn’t feel right if the ‘Family’ didn’t include them.”

I nodded my head. Greg put his arm around Ed, “We understand, Ed. What we don’t want to do is alienate anyone. You made a good point. We didn’t think that through before we asked you guys. We just wanted to let you know how we really feel about you and Gracie.”

Ed smiled, “We DO know! You’ve given us so much love and affection, not to mention, shared your abilities with us, that we DO feel like part of your Family. We love all of you. It’s just that we love Bill, Sally and now Emmy, too.”

I assured him, “Maybe, during this next year, our level of trust with Bill and Sally will grow and ALL of us can be a Family. It’s probably a good idea to just give it some more time. So, are you all set for our cruise?”

“Ohhh yeah! Just trying to figure out what clothes we might need. Or NOT need. Do you know when we’re leaving yet?”

“We’re still not sure, at the very latest, it will be very early Monday morning. Stan said that we could also leave late Sunday evening, like around eight or 8:30 PM. Stan said we would get there around midnight, local time and then sleep on the boat. That way, we could get underway early in the morning.”

Greg said, “Personally, I’d like to leave Sunday evening. I have a feeling that’s what the girls want too.”

Ed said, “I think Sunday evening would be the best. That will still give us all day Sunday to get your yard picked up. I don’t think any of us would get any sleep anyway, knowing we’re gonna leave very early in the morning.”

“I’ll make sure to talk to Larry and Becky tonight, but I have a feeling it WILL be Sunday night.”

Jamie, Linda and Jessica joined us for some iced tea. They’d just finished decorating all the tents. All that was left was for Greg and I to hang the rest of the rope lights. Mary flashed that she was coming home, since she had all the reports caught up. Sarah flashed that she and Emmy had just gotten on the train and would be home just after 1:00. Bob was still ‘on schedule’ to be home by 2:30.

Jessica suddenly harrumphed, “Oh shoot. We have to wear swimsuits tonight, DON’T we?”

I chuckled, Yeah, I’m not sure if the parents are ready to go skinny dipping with us yet.”

“And, my little brother, Billy, would freak-out if we were to do that!” Jamie giggled.

“Aaargh, all I’ve got is my ugly one-piece suit I wear for diving meets! Aaargh!” Jessica lamented. “I’ll be the ugly duckling for sure.”

“Jess, you could NEVER be the ugly duckling. You just won’t have the most revealing suit.”

That did nothing to cheer her up.

Bob chuckled and flashed on his closed channel to me, that I should tell her to just stay calm, and maybe the ‘toothy-fairy’ might bring her a birthday present! I flashed, “You devil, you’re up by the mall ain’t cha.”

“Hee-hee.”

“Billy won’t be ready for THAT either!”

“Too bad. I don’t care. At least she won’t be bare. Totally?”

Jess was staring at me, but hadn’t caught the exchange. I grinned, “Bob said for you to relax, he’s got a little surprise for you.”

Linda and Jaime started giggling, “We better plug our ears when he gets here!”

Since Jess didn’t know that ‘Wild Weasels’ only came in 2 sizes, she had no idea what we were teasing about. I flashed Bob, telling him to make sure he also got a ‘wrap’ for her.

“WAY ahead of you Big Brother. Oh, yeah and I’m almost home. Clear the deck! I’ve got a LOT of equipment.”

“WAY ahead of you Lil’ Brah. It’s all cleared off.”

“Good.” He was still laughing.

Not five minutes later, Bob sprinted through the house. He went and closed the drapes for the patio doors and all the blinds, “Please don’t peek? You’ll ruin the surprise.”

“You don’t want some help?” Greg asked.

He twinkled his fingers, “Nope, got it under control.”

“Don’t let anybody see you!”

We were all speculating as to what the ‘surprise’ was. Jessica was giggling, but held her arms in a cross when I reached for her. She obviously knew what it was.

The surprising thing was Mary flashing, “Let it be a surprise!”

Bob soon came in with a little white bag and a grin. “Jess, sweetie, you’re way too cute to be frowning. I’ve got a ‘little’ something for ya.”

Jessica, thinking it was just candy, managed a tight grin. When she saw me put my fingers in my ears, she furled her brow and looked inside ... SQUEAL! SQUEAL! She was attacking Bob and trying to suck the air out of his lungs. “Oh BOB. You’re the BEST brother-in-law EVER! You bought me a ‘Wild Weasel’.”

We were all grinning.

You guys are thoroughly corrupting my sweet daughter,” Iris flashed.

“Hush Mom! YOU’RE the one who stuck them with me. Besides, these guys are the BEST. I haven’t regretted a minute of my stay. Oh, and don’t forget to bring those special items I asked you to bring. Okay?”

Giggling, Iris answered, “You mean you’ve managed to keep it a secret all week?”

“WILL YOU HUSH! This place is full of mind readers! The only saving grace is that they’ve all been too busy to think about it.”

Something was definitely afoot. Only Mary’s pleading kept me from going full ‘Jonah’ and trying to figure it out.

Mary got home, just after Sarah and Emmy arrived. We decided to put the finishing touches on our vows for the ceremony. Sarah was looking gloomy, which made me feel uneasy. She hadn’t been participating in our back and forth discussions.

One part of our vows was a clause about fidelity. It might seem laughable, but our concern and purpose was purely for the prevention of VD.

Sarah finally spoke, “Maybe you shouldn’t include me in your Family...”

I took Sarah’s hand in mine and looked in her eyes. “Are you getting second thoughts, Sweetie?”

She was shaking her head, as tears started streaming down her face. “No, well, maybe. What if I have a baby with Charlie, then, down the road, I discover I have a ‘soulmate’? What can I do? Don’t get me wrong, I love all of you. I’ve never been this happy in all my life. But, but, what if after two years you want to get rid of me? You said the contract had to be renewed every two years.”

Mary came over and hugged her with me.

“Sarah, this contract had to have a clause that allowed for adjustments. We have no intentions to ever ‘get rid of’ any of us! If you were to find your true ‘soulmate’ we would ENCOURAGE you to pursue that. But, even with a contract in place, we would NEVER try to prevent you from being with someone you truly love. We’d just hope maybe he’d join us.”

“Really? You’d do that for me? You would want to add to our family?”

I smiled, “Yes! We’re hoping that someday, we can add Ed, Gracie, Bill, Sally and Emmy. Ed’s unsure right now, because of my doubts about Bill and the short time we’ve been together.”

Sarah sighed, “I’m just a little nervous, you know? Emmy’s told me so many stories of how loving couples changed completely after getting ‘officially’ married. I don’t want ANYTHING between us to change. Ever! I’m afraid my dream will end, and one day you won’t want me anymore. The whole thing about finding my ‘soulmate’ was BS, because I’ve already found my ‘kindred spirits’, which are all of you!”

Greg hugged her, “WE don’t want anything to change between us either. If we thought it would, we’d never GET married. I can assure you, things will only get better. When we put this ‘Family Charter’ together, it’s just to spell out everything we all already believe in. In order for us to get life insurance, health insurance and things like that, it’s a necessary piece of paperwork. It’s actually, more to provide for our kids, in the event one or more of us dies.”

Sarah was now smiling, “Ohhh, I wasn’t even thinking about that. My insecurities were blinding me to other legitimate reasons for the charter. I’m sorry for getting weird. I really love you guys.”

Emmy weighed in, “If more married couples would communicate”, she chuckled, “more like you all do, there would be far fewer divorces. And I DON’T mean telepathically, although that would sure help. You guys never put unreasonable demands on each other and really love unconditionally. In the end, that’s the best kind of love there is. I give you guys a huge chance of success.” She chuckled again, “I still want you guys to consider helping me with couple’s sexual therapy! THAT would be a GUARANTEED winner.”

Jessica came out of the bathroom, modeling her sexy suit. It was a bright, pretty blue and she was blushing. Bob handed her a somewhat larger bag with her ‘wrap’, that matched her suit nicely.

“This’ll work. Thanks Bob, you’re the best. Mom will freak soon enough, no sense putting myself on display too soon!” Jessica smirked.

It was nearing 5:00 when we heard what sounded like a gang of bikers outside. Greg, Bob and I raced out the front door, prepared for battle.

We immediately broke out laughing, as Dad, Dan and TJ parked their Harleys in the driveway.

Greg smirked, “You guys look like the ‘Bad News Bears’ on bikes!”

Dan said, chuckling, “Sorry to disappoint you, but we’re just the delivery boys. It seems there’s three bridegrooms in need of some serious rides!”

Dad and TJ were laughing like crazy, getting off and removing their helmets. Dan was grinning as he tossed Greg the keys to his bike. About that time, Dad tossed his keys at Bob and TJ tossed his at me.

Greg, Bob and I were dumbstruck. Sitting there, were three 1985 Harley Davidson FLHT’s! [For those who don’t know, an FLHT is sometimes known as the Electra-Glide, touring bike. It’s the biggest bike they make.] We were all stunned and couldn’t even speak. I had wanted a Harley, but heard they were a pain as you had to work on them constantly. Greg had ALWAYS wanted a Harley, regardless of that.

TJ explained to us, that these had the brand-new “V2 Evolution” engines. He further explained, that Harley-Davidson had finally come out with an engine that wouldn’t have to be worked on every day!

That’s when we noticed the colors of the bikes, Greg had the keys to a gold Harley, with black accents, mine was black, with silver and red accents, (that looked suspiciously like my Mustang) and Bob’s was painted almost like his Sportster! The bikes all had fiberglass saddlebags and a full, padded sissy-bar/backrest, as opposed to regular seats. They also had floor boards as opposed to foot pegs. You could ride these long miles in total comfort!

About that time, the girls came out and Mary, Linda and Jamie were all squealing in delight, wanting to know when we would take them for a ride. I told Mary I’d never ridden anything this big before and wanted to check it out before I tried taking a passenger. Greg said the same.

Bob chuckled, “This thing is over twice as heavy as my old sportster! It would be a good idea for us to get used to them, before we entrust our skills to transport our ladies.”

Mary and Jamie were grinning and said, “We figure one of us is going to lose our spot in the garage!”

Greg, Bob and I hugged and kissed the two of them, thanking them for understanding. We did have to fire those bad boys up though!

When they roared to life, we just HAD to take them for a spin around the block! TWICE! After we reluctantly parked them in the garage, we invited everyone to the patio to have a quick drink with us. We found out everyone but Greg, Bob and I had been in on the surprise.

While we were waiting for the rest of the parents, I felt two pixies giggling in my head.

Bob went around the house and returned with AJ, Joni, Steve and Julie Pierce, Jenny (their daughter) and Andie and Cathy! Jenny was toting a case of some kind. Andie and Cathy ran up and gave Linda and me chaste kisses.

“This is a surprise! What are you all doing here?” I asked, smiling widely.

AJ snickered, “Bob invited us last Friday, when the girls played with him at the AA show in Elgin!”

Andie was grinning at Bob, “So, what did you get for us to play?”

I looked at Bob’s equipment, as he pulled off the tarp and a huge box, revealing a spinet piano.

It must have been a good one, because BOTH Andi and Cathy shrieked with joy.

“Holy Cow! A Steinway Mini-upright Grand! Oh my, this is like, even better than the Grand we played at the concert!”

My eyes were popping out of my head. “Bob, WHERE did you get this?”

With his goofy grin, he said, “It was a special deal from a guy I met at the show we did. This is a one-of-a-kind, special order piano, that was never picked up! The guy that ordered it put a 1/3 deposit down, then never came to pick it up. Since the deposit was non-refundable, the guy gave it to me at cost minus 33%. I figured we could always put it in the family room, since it’s not huge, like a regular piano. It’s okay, isn’t it?”

“Heck yeah! Just how much did you spend?”

“You don’t wanna know. Let’s just say, it WILL be a collector’s item someday and leave it at that.”

“Well, I was gonna say, the family budget could pay for it, after all, we’ll all be the beneficiaries of it.”

“Okay, $15,785!”

There was a stunned silence. “Holy shi, sheets of paper!” I exclaimed, to everyone’s laughter.

Joni came and hugged me, “Girls, why don’t you show everyone WHY it costs so much?”

Cathy opened the top and propped it with a wooden stick that was attached to the inside. When they started playing the “Entertainer”, the sound quality blew us away. When they finished, they both ran over and gave Bob a hug and a kiss, on both cheeks.

“This is the best piano we’ve ever played! The action of the keys, the pedals and the sustain is out of this world!” Andie told us. “And the tone is so pure. This is a JOY to play.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.