Dark Vixen - Cover

Dark Vixen

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high flying feminist vents her scorn, subjecting her latest husband to regular painful bondage. Then her executive UN job takes her abroad; so hubby gets a break, right? Um; no actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Reluctant   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond  

I realised now how far down the road I was with Claire; a dominant/ submissive relationship with her in the driving seat!

Apart from being initiated me into bondage for sex on the grounds of premature ejaculation, she had also steered me into becoming a house-husband!

Of course it was better than doing a lousy job; I enjoyed the freedom from work. Instead of many bosses I now only had one; Claire. But it came with a tab.

Claire’s demands in the bedroom became more demanding. The bondage more elaborate, the pain more difficult to endure until she climaxed.

That’s how things were; up to that time when Jess had broken through our generation gap and raped me on my own marriage bed.

Within a short while after Claire’s return from abroad, the terms of my status as house-husband had altered – to that of houseboy.

I had been doing some gardening and had come into the kitchen; I could hear Claire on the ‘phone in the hallway. Imagine my horror when I realised she was giving an account of the humiliation I’d suffered yesterday evening:-

‘ ... so, Danny is listening to his music while Jessica frolics around him in her underwear. Placing her hand on his crouch she says, ‘Is is lump here your cock? Claire says if I ask nicely, you’ll show me. Please, will you Danny?’

Well, Danny attempts ignoring her but Jessica persists. ‘Please! I want to see it!’ she wines. Danny looks to me desperately for rescue.

I smiled at him saying, ‘ Danny, they’re always telling us to be frank over sex matters these days; for heavens sake show it to her!’

He stutters in disbelieve as I moving closer to him, I whispered an order. Calmly I say, ‘Give Danny some space Jessica, and he’ll show you’!

In resignation he stands up slowly, unzips his trousers and let them drop to the floor!

Then we both hold our breath as he pulls down his pants. He stands there with his huge hard-on; with a mixture of pride and humiliation.

Jessica just stared with a look of repulsion. Danny is over eight inches and as thick as my wrist; and bollocks like a bull! ... Well now you know why I married him Doris! I took hold of the proceedings saying, ‘Well don’t stand there Danny, sit down!’

Relieved he went to pull his pants up! But I checked him! ‘No silly, we want to take a proper look, don’t we Jessica!’

With a forlorn look he sits back on the sofa; his pants round his ankles, and his cock standing stiff between his thighs. Well, Jessica shrank back.

Sitting next to him I eased Danny’s legs apart, saying, ‘There’s no need to be coy Jessica, You keep telling us you’re grown up, now get hold of it like this!’

Cupping the top of the foreskin I slowly pulled it down, revealing the glistening violet head beneath its sheath. Danny was so embarrassed!

Then letting go, I lent over, and holding her by the wrist, pulled Jessica up to him, placing her hand round the top of his foreskin.

‘Now’ I said ‘just slowly pull down Jessica.’

Hesitantly she began pulling the foreskin all the way down, squealing as she passed over the rim, causing the shaft in her hand to throb with excitement.

Then I got Danny to take everything off and we rearranged ourselves so that I could show Jessica how to give a really good gobble!

I was careful to finish the demo before he came to the boil. Now Jessica could take over. But there’s a hitch. Danny is writhing in pain! Because Jessica is struggling in vain to get her mouth over the rim! But I gave the back of her head a little push and into her gob it plopped! He really let out a yelp at that!

Jess recoiled to eject the tight stopper that was choking her but unfortunately for Danny her teeth came up against that rim, her exit was blocked!

As his fluid flooded her mouth her scream was largely muted, but it ceased when there was no option to swallowing. I yank her head off, bringing another great yell from Danny. I consoled Jessica in my bosom but I scolded him for being a selfish pig!’

I’d heard more than I wanted to hear; I return to the garden in a haze of anger. I swore to my self then that Claire would come to regret ever meeting up with me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.