Alien Debauchery - Cover

Alien Debauchery

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

For the following week Serori can’t get back to the store. She has a myriad of things she has do from Dinn responsibilities to school activities to planned events with Jo and her family. After a few days, she really needs to suck some cock in order to get herself off. Her time with Jo is productive but not as much as she’d like. Of course she gets off, but not like she would in the store with a cock in her mouth.

Then finally a day comes when she has a three hour window to get away from everything that life seems to have thrown at her. She of course takes that time to visit the store. And it is an evening full of diversity and firsts.

No sooner does she step into the room, the one in the middle, is there a cock slipping through one of the holes. But it’s not just a cock. Serori sees that the holes have been widened to accommodate a pair of balls too.

The alien girl smiles and slides over to the wall. The first thing she does is put one of the balls into her hot mouth. Immediately from the other side she hears the man moan. She swishes it around her mouth, and then switches to the other one. She can feel the man shift in response when she manages to put both in her mouth at once. Tenderly, she licks his balls while warming them up with her hot, wet mouth. She uses her tongue to move them all around. Her lips encapsulate his sack. Her hands begin to stroke his erection.

After a moment, Serori removes the man’s balls from her mouth and licks his shaft with the tip of her tongue. She drenches his member with her saliva. Starting at the base, the alien works her way up to the sensitive underside of his cock and then teases him a bit with long, slow licks up and down it. When she is finally ready to give the man some direct stimulation, she puts her lips around the whole head of his cock and started to gently suck. Fondling his balls with her hand, she slowly lowers her mouth over his entire member, getting it deep inside her mouth.

Serori slowly bobs her head up and down, pressing her lips all the way against the wall, through the hole and against his hair. She can hear the man’s breathing getting heavier. Hearing the man makes her feel empowered, nearly as much as making a man explode in her mouth.

The man begins to buck his hips back and forth. Serori jacks the base of his shaft with her hands while swallowing his member completely. Swirling her tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his cock, she drives him mad with desire. He keeps groaning and moaning with pleasure as she becomes more firm with her sucking. Serori drools and slobbers all over the man’s crotch, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible. She makes noises, knowing from the many porn movies she and Jo have watched, turn men on even more.

She swishes his cock in her cheeks, getting it as deep into her throat as possible while still breathing through her nose. The man’s groans grow in length and loudness. Even his breathing is becoming more desperate. The alien girl firmly grabs his erection with strong suction from her mouth as she fondles his heavy balls. They in turn begin to draw closer to his thighs. Serori sucks and licks him lovingly, while stroking his balls.

She sucks him faster, making moaning noises as she prepares to finish him off. Her pace and intensity grow with each trip up and down his member, She makes loud slurping and sucking sounds, His cock is rock solid and pulsing like a beating heart.

Then the man shouts. The contractions begin and his erection flexes. Serori focuses her mouth and tongue intently on the head of his cock while tightening her grip around his balls. The precum she has tasted the whole time is starting to drip of even more. Then the explosion comes.

Over the course of her time at the store in the little rooms, she has given many blowjobs and swallowing many loads of cum, but this is a very intense rush. Maybe it’s because this is the man’s first time at a glory hole or maybe it’s because he has a whole lot of cum built up. Regardless the reason, the intensity and amount are difficult to handle. She bobs her head up and down and forces herself to quickly swallow, not wanting to lose a single drop.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum shoot down her throat. She is able to gulp down most of it quickly, but some of it fills her cheeks. His cum mixes with her saliva as she licks the tip of his shaft, valiantly swallowing it all down. She struggles to breathe through her nose, which is still buried in his hair, as she finishes him off. And just when she thinks that it is over, his cock quivers with involuntary aftershocks, and yet even more creamy juice trickles down her throat. But even after she doesn’t release his cock, instead she keeps it in her mouth. Drop after glorious drop of cum still drips out of the head of the man’s cock.

It is only when she feels nothing more does she finally release him. She gives it a final kiss before it disappears back from the hole. Serori then gasps when another cock pops through the same hole. She is momentarily caught off guard by this and for the tiny span of time, she though the man was ready for another round.

But this cock is different.

This one looks different than all the others she has come into contact with. Excitedly she reaches up for it. It is hot to the touch and hard as steel. She starts to jerk it watching the very pink tip disappear each time the shaft’s uncut foreskin slides up and down. She watches in lustful fascination at how the foreskin gathers at the top with each upward stroke, obscuring the cockhead. Then, as she strokes downward, the cockhead reemerges like a blooming flower. She does this quickly, then slowly and the effect each time is different.

Serori thwacks the heavy shaft against the wall to play with his balls. Compared to the last man, this guy’s balls are enormous. Her lust soars as she cups and squeezes them, full and ripe with cum that she will later swallow. She cannot wait. She releases the cock, letting it far and slam onto her lips. She opens her mouth wide and lets the monster cock slide into it.

Instantly, she starts to suck and lick the cock feverishly, tickling the head and licking the shaft. She plays with it for a long time before servicing the man’s big, heavy balls, each of which she suckles exquisitely. The man is enjoying it so much that he is thrusting his hips forward, trying to fuck her mouth. Serori lets him.

She sucks the cock in deep, tasting the man’s delicious precum. Closing her eyes, she begins to let it slide into her throat, her lips tugging sweetly and wet on the pulsating shaft. She plucks out the wet cock and lifts it upward, giving access to the man’s balls. She sucks each one. They are soft and warm and taste slightly salty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.