Alien Debauchery - Cover

Alien Debauchery

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The next few days are boring for Serori. She and Jo hang out both at school and at home. They watch videos and play with themselves like they have for the past year. But no matter what Serori does, she just can’t get that little white room out of her head. Several times when they masturbated, she sucked on her dildo, pretending to suck someone off through the wall. Jo never really catches on, and if she does, she doesn’t say anything about it.

The strange thing is, Jo hasn’t mentioned the room since they day it all began. Serori never brings it up solely because Jo never does. So they go on as they always have and seemingly acting like it never happened. But it happened and the young alien cannot forget it. She can’t forget the second time either. She has to go back and she does, the very next she finds the opportunity to escape.

Because of their tight friendship, Serori has to plan a way to go. To do something so abnormal would get Jo’s attention. So when her best friend goes to the movies with her boyfriend, Serori excuses herself from joining them. She dresses in a pair of sweat pants and hoodie and heads back to the shop. Upon entering she is glad to have chosen her ensemble. The store is packed with far more people than her two earlier visits. The place is a mix of men and women, all human. She makes her way to the back and slips inside the door.

“Well, it is good to see that you’re back,” Bear says, smiling from behind the counter as she enters. “I expected you to be back sooner.”

Serori blushes. “I had to find a good reason to go out,” she explains.

“Ah, yes,” the man says gruffly. “Your friend. You’re afraid to tell her about your little addiction, yes?”

The young alien shrugs. “Maybe a little. We haven’t talked about that first day.” Then she grins. “And it’s not an addiction.”

The big man throws up his hands in defense and says, “Hey, I only call it like I see it.” He adds a chuckle at the end to lighten the mood.

Serori blushes again and adds her laughter to his. “I guess you’re right,” she eventually says.

“Your usual room is being used, but the last one is open,” Bear says smiling.

She nods and heads to the last room just before the restroom. When she steps in the first thing she notices is the smell. It is quite different from her regular room, as Bear had put it. This one smells like stale cum and sweat. She wonders if perhaps this is the oldest room built. Other than the smell though, it is like the other room. There is a screen at the far end with a slot for money, and several holes line along the walls. Also like the other room, the walls are very thin.

Serori pops in a coin and on pops a movie. This time it is of two girls locked in a sixty-nine position. It is pretty hot and she has to wonder why Jo never played movies like it. Back home the Dinn would never consider having sex with the same gender, but here on Earth that is clearly a different story and one that she may have to look into in the future. For now though, she is happy with having a few cocks in her.

She begins to grow excited as the two girls bring each other to orgasm. As her fingers draw closer to the top of her thighs a soft cock slips through the wall. Those excited and anxious feelings overcome her once again. She goes over and kneels down. It is her first cock and she is ready to go. She wants to be stabbed with one again, but she doesn’t want to just jump right into it, so she decides that for the first couple she is just going to blow them. After that, she’ll take as many as come or until she just can’t take anymore.

But first, she needs to get this one hard. She rubs the shaft and balls while licking the head. Her tongue circles around the edge before engulfing it with her mouth. It grows in her mouth to a full erection within seconds. Once it is at its full hardness, Serori goes down as far as she can. When she gets as much cock as she can fit in her mouth she is amazed to see how much of it is still visible before her. I t stuffs her mouth, leaving several inches still untouched by her lips. Right then and there she almost considers pulling off and letting her pussy do the swallowing. But she has to restrain herself from deviating from her plan.

With all this thought, Serori doesn’t move and instead, the guy on the other side of the wall grows impatient. He begins to move his hips, thrusting his cock back and forth, in and out of her mouth and giving her a good face fucking. After a few minutes, the alien girl pulls off and strokes him, making sure it slaps on her face or waiting tongue.

After a little bit of teasing, which Serori is learning to expand her repertoire, she grabs onto the man’s member with both hands. Even with both hands wrapped around him, there are still several inches of bare skin. But it is enough for the man as he begins moaning from the other side and before the young alien girl knows it, he is bursting into her mouth. Serori feels it filling her mouth delightfully. The man doesn’t cum in short bursts, but rather it seems to ooze out for what seems like a very long time. And she swallows over and over and over again, losing track of just how many times she does so. All she knows is that as her mouth fills with cum, she swallows it.

When the man finally finishes and pulls out of Serori’s mouth, she immediately starts stroking and squeezing down the length of his shaft. As more cum starts pushing out the end of his member, she opens her mouth and places the head right over her outstretched tongue until the last dollop drops onto her blue tongue. She rubs the head in the cum around a little before finally relinquishing the cock back to the man.

The cock slides out of the hole and Serori is just left there sitting on her knees, waiting for the next one to appear. As she sits, her fingers wonder down between her legs. She was already moist by the time she went into the room, but she is drenched after sucking that strange cock. She is just about to stand up when she hears a sound from the other side of the wall. She follows the noise until she finds the hole he is standing behind and looks through.

This guy is a bit older with greying hair, but very handsome for a human. She watches him unzip his pants and pull out his limp cock. He moves forward and shoves it through the hole, nearly poking Serori in the eye. Unfazed by the near accident, she leans in and takes it right into her hot, sticky mouth. Immediately, she notices how he tastes different from the last guy and the limp member really feels odd on her tongue. She starts working her tongue around it as it begins growing quickly.

For some reason, this is a big turn on for her. It feels great to know that she is having enough effect on the guy with her tongue to make his cock grow hard. It is considerably smaller than the last guy too and she can take the whole thing in her mouth. But for Serori, size doesn’t matter, so long as they get hard and cum. Then the man starts to pull his cock back a bit and for a brief moment, the young alien wonders why. The thought is interrupted when she feels him thrust back into her mouth. It slams into the back of her throat and the sudden unexpectedness of it causes her to gag and pull off. She coughs and collects herself as he leaves his cock in the hole, pulsating madly up and down.

Serori positions herself a little differently and takes him into her mouth again. She slides down it as far as she can and he again pulls his cock back and then thrusts it forward. This time the alien girl is prepared. She just stays still with her mouth wide open as he begins pulling back and shoving it back in at a steady pace. Her fingers go right back to her cunt and she plays them lightly along her folds, teasing herself as the man face fucks her.

The man rams his cock in deep and leaves it there as he begins shooting a huge load into the alien girl’s throat. There is no way she can swallow it all as it begins filling her mouth and soon she fills his cum dripping down her chin. This drives her over the edge as her fingers plunge into her pussy. Seconds later she is plastering the floor with her juices. The man pulls his fading erection back and quickly zips up and leaves. There is cum running down Serori’s face and she couldn’t be happier in that moment.

Serori is trying to clean herself up a little when another soft cock pops through the same hole in the wall—this one longer and really veiny. This time, she grabs the stool from the middle of the room and drags it over to sit on. She proceeds and repeats her actions, even though the last blowjob was a disaster. She is extremely horny, but wanting to push herself just a little more, she decides the next one will be the one she fucks.

She loves the feel of this cock. She slowly strokes him as she runs her tongue all over the tip of the shaft. The head itself, kind of points at a downward angle while the shaft thrusts upward. It is both odd and interesting at the same time. One thing about human cocks is the diversity of them unlike Dinn. She cannot resist any longer and leans forward, taking the head into her mouth. She slowly strokes him as she runs her tongue all over the head, tasting his precum. Unlike the last, when she slides her mouth down his length, she cannot take it all, but is still amazing. It’s exciting to feel a man harden in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.