Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

“Daniel! Kids!” Rebecca shouts. “It’s dinner time!”

After Jessie and Terry got home from school, Rebecca and Daniel went upstairs for a shower, where he surprised her with yet another vigorous fucking. She couldn’t believe he was going for a second round, nor did she complain.

Terry and Jessie comes racing down the stairs, fighting each other to be first at the table. “Hey, you two,” Rebecca says. “What have I told you two about running through the house?”

“Sorry, Mom,” Jessie says with a smiles.

Terry flashes his sister scolding look before smiling himself. “Yeah,” he says. “Sorry.”

“Did either one of you see you father?” she asks, brushing off the apologies. It’s going to happen again and probably again and again after that.

“He’s shaving,” Terry answers. “He’ll be done in a sec.”

Rebecca smiles warmly. Things might be getting back to normal. “You’ll be shaving soon,” she remarks to her son.

“Yeah,” he says, rubbing the few hairs that have appeared on his chin.

“Maybe you should so that it’ll grow faster,” his mother suggests.

“That’s just a myth, Mom,” Jessie says offhandedly. “Besides, Terry looks so cute with his tiny little hairs,” she mocks, grabbing his chin and squeezing it while moving it side to side.

“Cut that out!” her brother shouts, slapping her hand away. “I could say the same for you with your little titties.”

“Mom!” Jessie shouts.

“Oh hush. Both of you,” she admonishes. “Leave you brother alone, and you leave your sister alone. I had boobs like you when I was your age.”

Both of them look at their mother. “Where did those come from then?” Jessie asks, surprised.

“It’s called having children,” she answers, laughing lightly. “Either they go away or they get bigger.”

“I don’t want kids,” Jessie says.

“Then I guess you’re always gonna have little titties,” Terry says derisively.

“Mom!” Jessie cries again.

“Cut that out, Terry,” Rebecca says forcibly. “Both of you get at the table.”

Daniel comes down soon after. For one night since many, it feels as if what happened months ago never did. Rebecca’s feelings about what happened earlier at her work were great. Now that things seem to be getting better, her actions are sort of haunting. As much as she would like to go to work and tell Fred where he can stuff his job, she knows not everything is normal—not yet.


Daniel sits on the edge of the bed, kicks off his shoes and then lays back and undoes his slacks. He pulls out his swollen member and begins to stroke it subtly. Get naked. I want to watch.”

“You sure are in a good mood,” Rebecca says and smiles. “And awfully horny.”

“Promotions do that,” he replies.

Rebecca knows all too well that is what promotions do. It isn’t the first time she got fucked this many times by him in one day. Weariness creeps up in the back of her mind and she has to mentally shoo it away. Once she does, she turns away and begins to skillfully remove her shorts, waging her ass for him.

If not for what Fred did to her, or rather what he unlocked within her, Rebecca most likely would just strip quickly and jump her husband’s bones. As it stands though, she is in more than just a playful mood. She looks over her shoulder with a coy smile to see if he is fully erect. Then she turns and get on her knees and pulls at the edges of his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.