I Remember - Cover

I Remember

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A grown man reminisces of his youth growing up in Southern Georgia and his elderly neighbor that taught him so much.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

I grinned at him and danced over to Mr. Chuck and knelt before him.

He said. “I’ve already fucked your face what should I do with you next?”

I took his comment as a question that he was asking me for suggestions as to how to use me.

I suggested. “Mr. Chuck Sir. Would you like to see how long I can hold your fantastic cock in my throat without me breathing?”

Mr. Chuck smiled and said. “Sure slut.” That was the second time someone had called me slut today. I wasn’t sure how I felt about being called a slut. I knelt before the downward pointing cock and took several deep breaths. Mr. Chuck stood and when I was ready I opened my mouth and he fed me his cock and it slid smoothly down my throat. Mr. Benson started timing.

Mr. Chuck’s dick felt wonderful in my throat. I was quickly falling in love with it and I wished I could breathe with it lodged there so that I could keep it snugly lodged in my esophagus for hours at a time, but that was impossible. I knew from science class that once something entered the throat it automatically closed the epiglottis and no air could pass into the lungs.

“One minute has passed.” Mr. Benson announced.

I was having no problem holding my breath. So I started moving my head so that Mr. Chuck’s curved cock began sliding inside my throat. I was actually fucking my own throat with his long dick without letting it come out enough that I could breathe. It was exciting, feeling it slither inside like some kind of albino snake. It was an odd feeling having his cock move in me that way, but it was a delicious feeling as well. Perhaps someday I will find a way to keep it there longer.

“Two minutes have passed.”

I had only the slightest desire to let some air pass and I thought I could possibly last three minutes, but I kind of doubted it, as the pressure was slowly building. I continued to fuck myself on Mr. Chucks cock as I gazed up at him we smiled at each other. I hardly knew this man and yet he had become my favorite dick to have in my mouth, although Mr. Bensons was a very close second.

As I thought about the order of my favorite cocks I decided almost any dick was welcome in my mouth. A dick was a dick and if I could I wanted to suck as many dicks as I could. Then I thought, I think that is pretty much the definition of a slut. A cocksucking slut is a person who wants to suck every cock on the planet.

“Three minutes have passed.”

I was definitely feeling the pressure and I wondered just how long I could last. I stopped throat fucking myself and concentrated on lasting as long as I could.

“Three minutes and twenty seconds.”

I could feel my face turning red. I looked up at Mr. C and he whispered. “Hang on kid, you can do it.”

I can do what, I thought, last four minutes? I didn’t think so. Air wanted to escape from my body, but I swallowed it back down.

“Three minutes and forty seconds.” There was excitement in Mr. B’s voice. Could I do it? Could I hold out for another twenty seconds?

“Three minutes and fifty seconds!”

I could feel the air forcing its way up and my head was tingling as my lungs wanted air. The edges if my vision were growing darker.

“FOUR MINUTES!”

I was able to hold on a few seconds more and I blew of that slippery cock like a like a plastic soda bottle filled with baking soda and vinegar. I took in a huge breath and almost started a coughing fit, but I controlled it and brought my breathing back to semi-normal.

“Four minutes and six seconds.” Mr. Benson boasted. Fucking amazing! That’s longer than it took Willy to cum.”

If Mr. Willy had been white his face would be red.

“I las longer nex time. It jus the boy is a fan-tasic cocksucker.”

They all agreed with his last statement and I was grinning from ear to ear.

“Ok cocksucker, now suck the cum out of my balls.” Mr. Chuck demanded.

And I began working in earnest on my favorite cock and in a very short time I was drinking his juice.

By now Mr. Benson had removed his clothes and was sporting the largest cock in the house. He wanted to try something like Mr. Chuck, so he put me on the dining room table on my back and pulled me to the edge so my head was hanging off the table. Then he walked up to my face, I opened my mouth and he fed that fat cock into my throat inch by inch. Mr. Chuck is a couple of inches longer than Mr. B, but Mr. B is way bigger around and I could feel my esophagus expand as he forced past the entrance of my throat. Everyone was standing around watching him drive it into my body. Then I heard Mr. Ken exclaim.

“Holey fuck, look at that. Can you see the boy’s neck bulge out where Doug’s cock is displacing his throat? Dam that looks wicked. Look how far it’s going. It’s down where you can’t see where the tip is anymore.”

Mr. B’s balls were resting on my nose when he was as deep as he could go and I was looking up at his harry ass and every once and awhile I would get a glimpse of his asshole as he pumped his cock into my face.

I was proud that I could do this for them. I vowed that I would deny them nothing. I would do whatever they wanted.

Mr. Benson began fucking my throat and when I needed air I would gently press on his thighs and he would withdraw enough for me to exchange the air in my lungs, then he would drive back into my mouth pussy, soon his throat fucking became more and more demanding. Now my favorite cock was Mr. B’s.

He viciously slammed over and over into my lips with his pubic bone. The back of my head was hitting the edge of the table. I ignored the pain. I didn’t want to interrupt my mouth fucker’s pleasure. Sweat was running down my fucker’s belly and some got into my eye and was stinging.

Mr. B screamed, and his body began to jerk like someone was kicking him in the ass. He jammed his cock into me as hard as he could and held it there, pumping rope after rope of cum into my belly.

I needed to breathe, but I waited for him to voluntarily remove his cock. When he cleared my esophagus I drew in a sharp breath and choked on some of his sperm that was leaking from the end of his cock. When I gained control of my breathing I tasted blood and I wondered if my teeth had scraped his dick. I hoped not.

Mr. Willy noticed it first. “Yo Doug, ya cut tha ho’s lip.”

Then Mr. Rudy exclaimed. “Shit, there’s a puddle of blood on the fucking floor man!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.