Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

“School’s out for summer! School’s out forever!”

Keith was singing and playing in my living room, with Holly, Linda, and I clapping along listening to him rock out. It was the first full week with no school, and we were having a blast. Linda had spent the night with Holly, and both showed up shortly after all of our parents had left for work. Then twenty minutes later Keith showed up with his guitar. Linda was sitting in my lap and dancing in it as Keith sang.

Finally Keith finished, and Holly went up and gave him a big kiss. Linda decided that was fun so she rotated in my lap and kissed me as well. Soon the guitar was forgotten on the floor and Keith and Holly had stretched out on the floor and were making out like bandits.

After several minutes I had slid my hand up and was lightly caressing the underside of Linda’s breast with my fingertips, hearing her sigh and gasp into my ear. Sparing a glance at Keith and Holly, I saw him sliding his hand up and down her thigh, stopping with his fingertips caressing under the hem of her shorts. Linda squirmed in my lap, and suddenly I pulled her back a bit and gasped as she rotated a bit too much on my erection, causing her bottom to squish it against my thigh. I gasped in pain, seeing stars flash in front of my eyes. I bent forward, trying to control the pain I suddenly felt.

“Oh baby, are you OK?” she asked, getting up out of my lap. I nodded, and told her what had happened. She reached her hand out to me and helped me get to my feet. I expected her to then guide me upstairs to my room, but instead I saw a twinkle in her eye as she bent over and picked up two of the pillows from the couch.

She tossed one to the other couple making out on the floor, and dropped the other next to them as she sank to her knees, pulling me down with her. She stretched out next to Holly, so I got on the other side. Now it was a bit like a girl sandwich. Keith on the far side, laying on his side to Holly’s right, and Linda to Holly’s left. I curled up on Linda’s left side and we started kissing again. The pain from minutes ago having already fled almost as fast as it arrived.

I caught glimpses of them making out, and let my hand caress up and down Linda’s belly. In little peeks between having my eyes closed and kissing my baby, I saw Keith’s hand slip up between Holly’s thighs as she moaned softly. Then a few minutes later I caught a glimpse of her opening her blouse and guiding his lips to the top of her breast.

I was paying most of my attention to Linda, as I was opening her blouse, and sliding my hand up to open the fastener between her breasts. And hearing her soft moan as I slipped my hand inside to let my fingers tweak her nipples. I could feel her squirming against my side as I did this, letting my fingertips caress and circle around her areola. She gave a soft gasping moan as I ducked my head down and using my fingers slipped her blouse and bra fully open, taking her left nipple in my mouth and sucking as my finger continued to play with the other one.

I heard a gasp next to us, and looked in time to see Holly lift her left leg and lay it over Linda’s right, her knee bent slightly as Keith had finally moved his hand inside the bottom of her shorts, and by the movements I could glimpse through the fabric he was obviously caressing her pussy.

Linda stopped caressing my head with her right hand, and I felt it move away. But her left was still tangled in my hair, guiding my head from first one nipple to the other. I decided to stop playing with her nipple and slowly slide it down her belly. I felt her parting her thighs a bit more and then raise her left leg and place it over my thighs, similar to what Holly had done to her.

I let my fingers graze along the top of her shorts, feeling her belly quiver as I caressed her there. I looked down and saw that her and Holly were holding hands, squeezing as they were lightly writhing. Keith had apparently not even bothered opening Holly’s bra, as it was now flipped up onto her chest, and he was sucking on her nipples.

I reached with my fingers and popped the button to Linda’s shorts, then slowly pulled down the zipper. Once it was fully down I felt her belly quiver as I slipped my hand up, then down inside of her panties. It was obvious she was turned on, as she was very wet once I got my fingers down in her. They were immediately covered with her wetness, and I slipped them between and over her folds a few times to get them wet before slipping them into her pussy.

Linda gave out a gasping moan, and I looked up into her face. It was obvious that she was enjoying it, her eyes closed and biting her lip. I caught a glimpse of Holly, she was watching! I looked at her face as I slipped my fingers out of Linda, feeling the fabric of her shorts against the back of my fingers press outwards, then in again as I slid them slowly all the way inside.

I then glimpsed down Holly’s body, admiring how her breasts flattened out and to the sides as she was laying on her back. Past her lovely belly to where I could see Keith’s fingers where they were pistoning in and out of her through the leg of her shorts.

I moved up to kiss Linda, and she slipped her tongue into my mouth, moving it in and out in time with the fingers slipping in and out of her tight cunt. After several minutes I could feel her clenching my fingers, so I rested them inside as I caressed her wet silky inner walls. I then slipped them out and slid my wet fingers up and slipped them up and down on both sides of her slit. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her clit between them, causing her to buck against my hand.

I slid my fingers up and down, making sure I pressed firmly on her clit as I did, feeling her moan into my mouth. Then pulling on my hair I lifted my lips from hers and looked down into her face as she gasped at my caresses, then opened her eyes and looked into mine. Then she shoved down and using my hair to guide me she pushed my face back into her breast. I peeked to the side and saw that Keith was giving loving attention to Holly’s breast.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and sucked on it. I peeked up into Linda’s face, and saw she was looking down Holly’s body. I peeked down as well and saw that since the last time I had looked Keith had pulled her shorts and panties down so they were resting below her hips, and his fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy.

I lifted off of Linda’s breast while still sucking, hearing the soft pop as the suction was broken. I then stuck out my tongue and flicked it quickly over the flat tip of her nipple. Linda moaned at this, and I peeked up. I stopped looking as my gaze locked onto Holly’s, and we watched each other as we gave or received pleasure.

I carefully moved my fingers so that my index and ring fingers were riding up and down on each side of Linda’s labia, and let my middle finger slip over the top of her clit and between her lips. Linda now moaned out loud, and I felt her hips rocking up against my fingers. I knew it would not be long now, and I heard Holly’s gasps and moans and knew she was also close.

I felt Linda start to rock her hips faster, and the pulsing of her labia and I gently bit her nipple with my lips. She suddenly brought her hand up to her face which she had turned sideways and started to kiss the back of Holly’s hand, still clasped in her own. I then saw Holly move in closer and start kissing the back of Linda’s hand.

It was so erotic, watching this. Their foreheads were pressed together, and their noses also touched. And each was kissing the back of the other’s hand. Holly came with a gasping shudder, moaning into the back of Linda’s hand. And seconds later, my baby was doing the exact same thing.

At almost the same time, Keith and I both moved up and kissed our girlfriends on the neck, and Linda bucked against my fingers one last time as her orgasm was starting to fade out, and I slowly slid them inside of her, delighted in the shivering sigh she gave me.

I simply caressed her on the inside as I felt her little tremors finally stop, then I pulled my hand slowly out of her and her panties. I moved it up and rested my hand on her belly, feeling her tremble against my side. I saw that Keith was resting his head on Holly’s shoulder as she was relaxing also.

And then I watched as Linda released Holly’s hand with a last kiss on the back of it, then reached down for mine. I watched as she raised it to her lips, then opened them and looked into my eyes as she tenderly licked them clean. I saw Holly and Keith watch this with wide-open eyes, staring as my baby licked my fingers clean of her own juices.

A little later we were all laying on our sides, looking at each other. The girls facing each other and holding hands again, this time Linda’s left hand and Holly’s right hand. Keith and I cuddled up behind them, our hands resting on their hips. “Wow!” Holly finally said after she gave a languid stretch. “That was, that was like,” then she seemed like she was at a loss for words.

“That was like the most amazing thing ever!” Linda finished for her. I kissed her cheek as the three of us nodded in agreement.

Keith kissed Holly’s cheek, and asked “Babe, was this like, one of those planned moments?”

Holly and Linda both shook their heads. “Nope, we didn’t plan this, I guess it just kinda happened.” She lifted their clasped hands, and kissed the back of Linda’s hand again. I am not sure, but I think I saw her lick it lightly.

“Trust me,” Holly said. “I don’t think I would have had the courage to suggest something like this. It was amazing, but being like this, I don’t think I could have imagined it, to be honest. But I got so turned on when Keith touched me. And I soon forgot you two were next to us until I felt Keith sliding, ah, sliding his fingers into me.” She blushed bright red as she said that. “Then I found myself spreading my thighs, and it ran into Linda’s. But by that point I didn’t care. His fingers felt so good inside of me, and Linda’s thigh was so soft under mine I just decided to go with it.” She lifted their hands and kissed the back of Linda’s hand again.

“And catching glimpses of you two, made me even hotter! And then when she grabbed my hand and held it, I knew I didn’t wanna leave. It was like, we were sharing our pleasure, ya know? Keith would do something to me, and I would find my hand squeezing hers. Or Pete would do something to Linda, and I would feel her hand squeeze mine. And to be honest, I wanted to see her cum, holding my hand as she did. No, I still don’t want to actually have sex with her. But this was like the next closest thing, and we got to share our orgasms. I almost wanted to kiss her at the end, we were looking into each other’s eyes. I was seeing her love for you as you got her off, and I started kissing her hand. So I guess we were kissing in a way, just through each other’s hands is all.”

Linda giggled at that and nodded, and soon both girls were giggling. They then kissed the back of each other’s hands again, first Linda, then Holly.

“I couldn’t believe it when I saw you lick his fingers clean Linda,” Keith said. “That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. It was like you were, I guess, you were licking him clean, ya know?”

I nodded. “Well, let’s just say that she had, ah, kinda done that a few times.” Linda and I both blushed after I said that. We continued to chat and cuddle until it was time for the girls to get dressed because my dad was coming home soon.

A week or so later I had gone over to pick up Linda so we could go to the LA Zoo. I was about to knock on the door when she opened it and grabbed my hand. “Shh, come over here,” she whispered into my ear and dragged me to the hallway. Once there she had me stop, and we stood there outside of her door. She then leaned towards her sister’s door. I was about to ask her what was going on, when I heard a soft moan, coming from Mandy’s room.

I stood there looking at Linda for about a minute until I heard Peggy say “Oh yes, Mand, right there, oh god yes.” I reached down and grasped Linda’s hand, and pulled her towards the living room. “I wanted to hear,” she said, with a kind of pout on her face.

“Babe, it’s sexy. But we should give them their privacy. After all, would you want your sister hanging outside of your room when we make love?” That did get her to blush, and she shook her head no. “OK, so let’s go to the zoo. And maybe we can find something else to do.” She nodded, and off we went.

Thankfully we did find something else to do. After hanging out at the zoo for a couple of hours, we visited the gift shop on our way out. There I got a book that talked about the history of the park and zoo, and some photos and a map showed me a place I wanted to explore.

So once we left I followed the map in the book and soon we were walking through the ruins of the old Griffith Park Zoo. This dated back to the 1920s, and mostly it was a series of concrete man made caves, with some of the bars still in place.

We walked through them, holding hands and listening to the kids playing nearby. Occasionally we would kiss for a few minutes before moving on. Finally we were making out and I felt her fumbling for my zipper. “Shh,” she softly shushed me when I started to protest. “It’s been a long time since I’ve done this, and I kinda miss it in a way.”

With those words she was pulling my now hardening cock out of my pants. And being pushed into a corner she pressed herself into my side and started jacking me off. I would see her licking her lips as she looked down, seeing and feeling my cock growing harder in her hand. I was sure she could feel the pulsing. The entire time she was murmuring how good I felt in her hand, and how she loved jacking guys off. “Oh, I can see the head is all purple. You’re gonna cum for Linda, aren’t you? Go ahead, let Linda know how good she is making you feel. Hurry up, I wanna get you off before we have to go back to class. Go ahead, I wanna see this cute cock shooting off in my hand.” And shoot off I did, with a grunt I closed my eyes, throbbing in her hand as I shot my cum out and onto the floor in the old zoo cage. “Hmm, that was quite a load you gave me, you must have really needed that. Here, now get yourself back together, we gotta get back to class. Maybe we can do that again sometime?” And with that she pulled a couple of napkins from her purse into my hand, then kissed my cheek and walked away!

And looking over her shoulder right before she turned the corner, my baby winked at me. So I quickly wiped off my cock, and after tucking it away chased after her. I finally caught her outside, and took her hand in mine as we walked back towards Scout. “Ah, can I ask where that came from?”

“Let’s just say a bit of an old memory. And that’s all it is now, a memory. But remember, I told you more than once I was the handjob queen of Van Nuys Junior. And for the most part, that is pretty much what it had been like. 5 minutes in a school closet, ten minutes behind some bushes at The Castle. Once or twice at the movies if nobody else was around. Places like that, where I could get alone with a guy for a few minutes.”

She then pulled me in and gave me a long gentle kiss. “And I guess you could say that I wanted to give a last handjob, to put that part behind me. And trust me, it is a thousand times better when it’s your boyfriend instead of some guy you agreed to go to the arcade with, or because he would take me to see a movie.”

“Well, I would not know,” I answered deadpan. “I never jacked off a boyfriend before.” And with Linda giggling, I held her door as I helped her sit in Scout. We started kissing, and seeing that nobody else was around I spent the next ten minutes showing her what her boyfriend did know about handjobs. But in giving them to his girlfriend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.