Jennifer, Sex Governess - Cover

Jennifer, Sex Governess

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

She had them remove their shorts before heading to cocktail hour. Christopher, Amy, Robert and Sarah were treated to the sight of three twitching, leaking boy dicks and a wet underage pussy arriving in the living room.

They were followed by Jen, who was completely naked because it projected the raw sexuality she was feeling and made her arousal obvious in invitation of continued satisfaction through the evening. She was throwing her best “fuck me, and I don’t care who watches” attitude because it was how she felt, despite three orgasms during the final hot movie.

Robert didn’t pretend he wasn’t noticing, but he still stepped over for a cocktail order. He studied her body appreciatively, sensing that she wanted to be ogled.

“Jen, you seem to be in heat,” Christopher said flatly.

“I suppose that’s true,” she replied.

“Fine. Sarah, get Jen a medium-sized dildo,” Christopher said to the 18-year-old maid.

She returned with one and held it up. The father considered it for a moment and then said, “let’s get one size larger.”

When Sarah returned with the second dildo, Jen swallowed hard, for it was bigger than anything that had ever invaded her 22-year-old pussy.

Christopher thought about asking someone to fuck Jen with the dildo, perhaps Robert or Sarah. But he decided it might be most most erotic for her to fuck herself with it in wanton disregard for her dignity.

It would be a raw display of her sexuality ... coaxing the large pink jelly dick into her twat with no one but herself in control of it.

His plan had the desired effect. When he told Jen that she’d have to fuck herself with the dildo ... that everyone would watch while it stretched her princess hole open ... that they’d see her cum while it took her ... her excitement went up again.

She accepted the fake cock from Sarah with trembling hands and her legs already open. Jen stared at it in amazement and then lowered it to her sex.

Everyone in the room stared at her pussy as she put the fake dick to her hole and slowly slid it in. Her eyes closed, her head rolled back and she groaned as she struggled to push the big invader into her cunt.

She was lost in delirium for the next 10 minutes, fucking herself with the big cock and building to her orgasm. She felt the cum start, quickly reminded herself she could fuck the dildo again one day and let herself fall into the orgasmic vortex.

Her hips kept lifting and pumping as she spasmed, responding naturally to the penetration as if it were a real male. The boys were amazed to see how much her pussy was stretched around the big dick.

When she returned to earth, Robert stood by and smiled at her. He was holding her cocktail on a tray. Sarah removed the dildo from Jen’s vagina and handed it to the children to lick and pass around. It took another minute before Jen could sit up enough to drink.

The family chatted about the day’s news, relatives and family business while Jen regained her composure. At the end of her first drink, they were heading to the dining room.

Dinner was comparatively normal, if your definition of normal includes a naked sex governess at the table plus four horny teenagers without their pants. Robert and Sarah served dinner, followed by coffee and cannabis candy. It aroused Jen to display her breasts at dinner.

With everyone feeling a nice buzz, they adjourned to the sex den.

Christopher yielded the floor to Jen for her nightly demonstration of teenage sexuality in action. A mischievous, knowing smile crossed her face.

“I think it’s time for a live demonstration of the worst-kept secret in the household,” Jen said.

Brandon and Brianna didn’t get the point as quickly as the others. They wondered why everyone was looking at them until they realized that the final pretense of their clandestine relationship was gone. Everybody knew, and now they knew that everybody knew.

Moreover, Jen had just said something about a live demonstration. Would they... ?

“One of the first things I learned when I arrived is that everyone knows you two are fucking like rabbits but not nearly as slyly as foxes,” Jen said. “And everybody wants to see it, including me. So tonight, we’re going to put you two frisky rabbits together and let you fuck for our entertainment.”

A rush of embarrassment mixed with lust shot through Brandon, and his cock twitched. Brianna was more reticent, still processing the fact that their secret was out and mortified by the prospect of performing the intimate act while her family and Jen watched.

She was self-conscious about her body. Her hips were still slim and boyish, and she barely had tits. She was envious of Jen’s B-cup boobies and her perfect derriere that was a magnet for guys.

Brianna’s body insecurities combined with bashfulness about sex left her ambivalent. She was horny, and the prospect of coupling with Brandon was enticing. She just wished they could do it alone and pretend no one knew, like they usually did.

It wasn’t an option, though. Jen pointed to a bed and told Brandon, “show us how you make love with your sister.”

Brandon took his twin’s hand and led her to the bed. She looked down with discomfort at the thought of what her family was about to witness. She would never feel the same about herself again.

Her brother rolled onto the bed, and she reluctantly followed, still avoiding eye contact with anyone but him. Jen dimmed the lights in the rest of the room so that the lovers on the bed were alone in a gentle spotlight.

They pressed their naked bodies together, and she put her face against his neck to hide in the embarrassing moment. Brandon hugged her and gently kissed her ear. He stroked her back and kissed her neck.

Brianna began to relax in the arms of her twin and lover. She focused on the sensation of holding him and his kisses on her neck. Thoughts of their audience faded, and her fervent arousal began to return.

His hand reached her bottom and kneaded gently. Brianna’s libido was kicking in now. She put her free hand down to hold Brandon’s cock; she grasped and rubbed it lovingly.

Jen was aroused that the twins weren’t highly developed for their age. The same features that embarrassed Brianna -- slim hips and bumps for titties -- attracted Jen. She adored Brandon’s 4-inch circumcised dick. Both kids were hairless except for about 1 square inch of fine pubic hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.