Making a Small Motel Profitable - Cover

Making a Small Motel Profitable

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - Personal services make all the difference.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution  

A year later, as promised, Ollie and Carl were celebrating that anniversary at the motel again. It had been a pretty uneventful year except for sex-filled visits each way with Barry and Madge plus a six-pack of sex lessons for a virgin son of a friend.

Both Juan and Anita were in the office when they arrived and gave joyful and noisy greetings. “We have reserved that special room for you again. Let us take you there!”

The hosts were delighted to show that the room had been redecorated in a romantic and sexy theme with two bigger beds, mirrors, a giant shower plus a Jacuzzi. Actually, two rooms had been combined. This “sex-suite” as they referred to it now was very popular on weekends but did well during the week too, especially when Anita, and sometimes Juan, was part of the package. Many times two couples would share the room and, presumably, a lot more.

Anita opened the in-room fridge and it was stocked with champagne. She announced, “I have someone covering the front desk if you would like to start the festivities!” When Ollie began to strip the others did too.

Lounging in the Jacuzzi, Ollie seemed puzzled, “Anita, don’t you like champagne any more?”

“You’re supposed to avoid alcohol when you’re pregnant.”

“No shit! When did this happen?” squawked Ollie.

“We think about three months ago. It was just confirmed,” answered Juan. “I know what you are going to ask. No, it was not planned and she had a few clients who paid extra to do her bare. I agreed since we’d learned how sexy seconds were from you guys. After I wasn’t the only one to put sperm in her, what difference did more make, or so we thought. We couldn’t abort so have accepted it as God’s plan.”

Anita looked at Carl, “Have you ever fucked a pregnant woman?”

“Not to my knowledge anyway. But you aren’t really showing yet.”

Juan piped up, “I can’t feel any difference either. Check it out!”

Everyone enjoyed the reconnecting, literally as well as figuratively and there were no further surprises that weekend. Ollie insisted that Anita keep her updated regularly on how things were going.

It was between one of the regular updates when Carl got a surprise call from Juan. There was stress in his voice as he said, “We have a problem and don’t know who else to turn to. My parents have gotten very ill and with what has happened since the last presidential election we are very afraid we will not be able to return since we are “undocumented”. We have decided to sell the motel since it is nearly paid for and we have put aside money at a bank in our hometown. I know it is asking a lot but could you come here to help run the motel and sell it for us. We trust you to be fair and do the right thing.”

Carl was fortunate that his work could be done away from home fairly readily and Ollie didn’t have any serious commitments so they were able to arrange things to help these dear people who stood a real chance of losing everything they had worked for. That shouldn’t happen in America, but it was becoming an increasing problem.

When they arrived at the motel they were greeted with tears and cries of joy. They were shown to one of the nicer units that they would occupy until the owners vacated the living quarters near the office. They were also re-introduced to a young woman who they had met at their last visit. Her name was Lei and she was of native Hawaiian descent. She was attending college full time and working for them full-time, an ambitious task. Letting her live in the second bedroom of the living quarters made her easily available to help and saved her expenses since she was working her way through college.

Anita was much more visibly pregnant but just as eager to get naked with her friends and showed Carl that it didn’t affect her lustiness one bit. She was still entertaining her favorite customers who, in some cases, were even more turned on than ever. Lei also worked in that capacity which helped greatly with paying her tuition and other college expenses. Her exotic looks got a great deal of interest so both women were booked to their chosen capacity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.