I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

“Hi mom, hi dad,” I yelled.

I heard mumbling from the living room, so I led Mattie in there.

“Hey, this is Mattie, although her birth certificate says Martha. Sorry we were late and missed dinner. Is it OK if we take a look at the left-overs and see what we can cobble together for dinner?” I asked.

“Are you planning on staying over tonight Martha?” My mom asked.

“Every other night, if you don’t mind. My parents are letting us stay over at their house every other night so we won’t risk rogue cops or psycho killers by parking someplace so we can make out. I was sure you’d probably feel the same way,” Mattie said.

“Well I guess he learned there are advantages to falling in love with a smart girl, here at home,” my dad said.

“Thanks! We better see if we can find something to eat and then get our homework done. We had a lot to talk about after school, and it took longer than we expected to talk everything out. It’s my fault for us being so late. It took me a while to realize that the in-crowd at school has nothing to do with our getting good educations or good jobs, so their opinion of wolfboy’s social status is irrelevant,” Mattie said.

“You know I’ll really like it when you don’t have to explain and just say, “He’s my boyfriend.” That’s when it will seem real for me,” I said.

“I didn’t know anyone in the world still calls him wolfboy. I know you went to a different elementary school. Where did you hear that name?,” My mom asked.

“Oh, Kris Kress was in my Brownie Troop. It was easier for her mom to drop her at the Presbyterian Church for Brownies than to have her in the troop closest to Hillis Elementary. That was because her older sister had her Girl Scouts meeting at the same church, on the same night.

“Anyway, Kriss knew about your wild child’s difficulties trying to live in the civilized world, and she even knew about the feral part, and what it meant.

“You know Kriss was pretty far gone over your son. She would have tripped him and demonstrated her round heels on the way down, as soon as she knew what to do. I think the infamous ring incident with Jean S. kind of made Kriss lose hope and give up on him though. By sixth grade even Kriss knew Jean was like in the same league as Ingrid Bergman, and that if wolfboy here liked to look at Swedish blondes, he probably didn’t care about the speed of Kriss’ softball pitch any more. Of course I’m eternally grateful there was no sex education in elementary school, so Kriss had no idea how to trip him,” Mattie said.

“Me too. Kriss was a cool girl in second grade, when her softball pitch and her homerun swing were the most important things about her. You are so much cuter, I feel blessed by my good luck,” I said.

My mom laughed, and dad just looked confused.

Mattie and I went out to the kitchen. We had never cooked together, and neither of us had any idea how much the other knew about cooking, but we seemed to work together instinctively, and in no time at all we threw something together. We ate and then did the dishes together. We finished cleaning up and went back to my room.

Mattie asked if my parents had their own bathroom, and smiled when I said they did.

“Well, we’ll see how easily embarrassed you are now, wolfboy. Are you up to knowing your mom can hear you screwing your girlfriend? Are you up to having a girlfriend who is loud enough your dad knows you are screwing her well? How about my hand washed lingerie hanging to dry in the bathroom? Are you up to having your mom know that a lot of times I wear black silk panties?” Mattie said.

“As long as you are sleeping with me and more importantly, making love with me, I think the only thing that will embarrass me is my stinky poop,” I said.

We did our homework together, not exactly cheating, but doing it assembly line style when we could. If both of us understood the material, there was no sense in both of us doing the practice. I’d do the original work, and Mattie would copy mine because she was better at editing so it didn’t look copied. Copying mine was always enough for her to learn the material anyway. Once she caught a mistake in my work, and she did hers correctly, so it would definitely allay any copying suspicions. Besides, Math was the only class we had together. All of Mattie’s other classes were Talented Track, and I wasn’t taking any foreign language classes to keep my grades as high as possible, so my Draft Board wouldn’t select me.

When we got done, we packed up our books so they were ready for the next day. We put out our clothes so they were ready for the morning.

I got the box of condoms out of my ceiling, and put them on the bedside table. I went down the hall to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put out a clean towel and a new toothbrush where they were easy to see, just in case Mattie didn’t bring a toothbrush. I walked back to my room, took off my clothes and put them in the hamper. Mattie gave me a wolf whistle. I climbed into bed as Mattie slipped down the hall to the bathroom. I left the night light on. I fell asleep almost immediately.

Mattie woke me up when she got back from the bathroom.

“I wouldn’t want you to miss seeing me strip for you so you can admire my naked body for the first time. I’ll be your Go Go dancer to make sure you are paying attention, then I’ll plaster my naked body against your naked body,” Mattie whispered.

She did a pretty good imitation of a stripper, and then her soft, hot body was indeed plastered against mine. The sleepy, dopey feeling was gone, and we were making out passionately. My hands roamed over her body. I caressed her butt for the first time. “Your Shark’s Club practice keeps you in great shape. You feel so firm baby, you’ll never need a despicable panty girdle,” I whispered.

“Just wait until I teach you how to fuck me without undressing me. I know you are a romantic, but sometimes a girl needs her boy NOW, and there just isn’t time to undress. When we are in that situation, I’m sure you’ll agree fucking is the best description of what we have to do in order to get your cock as deep in my pussy as it can possibly go, as fast as we can possibly get it there. I’m looking forward to that, by the way, because while I know the theory, and I saw it done once on a college visit, I’ve never actually done it myself,” Mattie said.

“Since I’m hanging my hand wash undies in your bathroom, you could just look at the tags and figure it out, but I’ll save you the trouble. The first time you looked down my dress, my bra was a 30A, I grew really slowly, but then last year I was 32B, and right now I’m 34C-22-35. I hope I don’t grow any more. I think I’ve got as much of a good thing as I can stand,” Mattie said.

“Baby, I think you are absolutely perfect whatever size you are. I have to admit that 34C is my fantasy perfect size from years of being a pervert and jerking off to underwear ads, but I hope you know by now that I love you, not a number on a tag on your bra,” I said.

Mattie smiled at me. I knew that particular smile meant she understood that I really loved her. Sometimes we didn’t need to talk. I’ve watched her so carefully for so long, I know what each smile and each frown means.

“We are going to try something new tonight. Since you were enjoying squeezing my butt, we are going to fuck in a way that lets you see my butt while you fuck my pussy. I’m talking about the infamous doggie style, or the position about 98% of all mammals use for procreation.

“We are going to make out until I’m more worked up than you’ve ever gotten me before. Then I’ll get on my hands and knees, you’ll put on a condom, get behind me, and try to get your dick in my pussy and shove it all the way inside me. When you move it in and out of me, be careful because you’ll go deeper than you have before and if you shove the head of your cock against my back wall, that’s my cervix, too hard, it can hurt.

“Here’s your assignment: I want it hard and deep, but if you ram my cervix too hard, I’ll stop feeling hot, and that means I stop wanting you to fuck me. So tonight, you walk the tightrope wolfboy,” Mattie said.

I learned all about staying in control that night, so I could make Mattie feel good. A good thing about this self-control exercise was that having to think kept me from shooting off too quickly.

Mattie showed me about playing with her breasts and nipples with one hand and giving her clit extra stroking with the other hand. Mattie came hard and then had two more orgasms almost immediately.

Mattie whispered, “Do what I told you not to. Fuck me hard, fuck me deep, and use your knob like a battering ram on my cervix!”

I did exactly what she told me to, and Mattie came again. She came yet again, and this orgasm was so hard, she actually screamed. I filled the rubber bag over my cock with five long ropes of spunk. At least they would have been long ropes, if I’d been jerking off. I was eternally grateful that my semen was contained in latex rubber, while my jerking, throbbing dick was contained in the hot, tight pussy of my beautiful girlfriend.

Mattie and I agreed we were going to keep my room and bathroom as neat and clean as possible. After I carefully pulled out of Mattie, I took the condom off and put it in a tissue, rolling it up so there wasn’t a slimy used condom sitting in the open in my waste basket.

I wiped my cock off with a wet wash cloth, and Mattie cuddled up against me. She smiled, and whispered, “I love you,” I whispered, “I love you Mattie,” and we went to sleep in each other’s arms.

I’ve been told the first time you sleep with a girl, you don’t get much sleep. It didn’t work that way for us. For some reason, we were already in sync, like we’d been together for years. We didn’t keep each other awake, but as soon as Mattie’s eyes came open, mine did too. We smiled at each other, held hands on the way to the bathroom, both of us went pee, in front of each other, without being grossed out, washed our hands, brushed our teeth, and then we padded back down the hall to my room. It was an hour and a half before I normally got up. Mattie gave me a big smile and whispered, “I warned you wolfboy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.