Demeter's Divine Gift
Chapter 1: A Divine Gift

Copyright© 2017 by TerminusOmega

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Divine Gift - Feeling the love of sex and pleasure in the world is waning, Eros the Goddess of Sex and Love chooses a mortal woman to be her scion and spread her message once more across the world. This woman is Demeter Ambrosine, the first of Eros's Chosen. The opening story in the world of Eros's Dominion. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Demeter Ambrosine is given a divine gift, and a holy mission.

As she prepared for bed, eighteen year old Demeter Ambrosine looked back upon her day and saw it had been like so many others she had experienced in the last few years. She had courted the anger of her mother and father when she tempted away one of her father’s field men, luring him down to the river near their home. To further their anger, she had taken the young man’s staff into her mouth and wasted the young man’s precious vital force. She had been taken home upon discovery and whipped for her unspeakable indiscretion. To her father’s anger, the whipping had brought her joy rather than pain.

It also had no effect in deterring her, as later in the day, as the sun sunk beneath the horizon, she was once again found. To the horror of her parents, she was found with a young woman’s head between her legs. They said nothing of this, not wanting the other villagers to know that their daughter had lain amongst her own. She was severely whipped once more when she was brought home, then sent to her bed without sustenance to do her penance for her misdeeds.

It was not the first time she had been punished as such, and she was sure it would not be the last. She disdained the morals of her people. She could not see how sexual pleasure was wrong. That which was wrong felt wrong, but the pleasures of sex never felt wrong. Knowing what had awaited her, Demeter had prepared her room to fight the injustices of her parents. Hidden beneath her bed lay a small copse where she kept modest rations. Once she partook of a scant few pieces, she settled to sleep and eagerly awaited the next morning, to what new adventures she would dare embark upon.

This was life in third century Molsiva. Despite being a part of the Roman Empire, the people of Molsiva were very sexually repressed. Even amongst married couples sex and pleasure were rarely spoken of. Most only indulged to procreate. Very few, outside the noble class, ever had sex purely for pleasure and rarely did that sex ever go beyond vaginal intercourse.

Demeter was an anomaly amongst the people of her village and nation. She talked openly of sex and pleasure and sought it wherever she could. Many scars adorned her back from whippings from her father for her indiscretions. Unlike so many others, she had willingly taken men’s staffs into her mouth and licked upon the folds of women. She had let many men sodomize her and often had kissed other women’s folds with her own.

She was the black sheep of her family and she knew it. Over the years her mother had given birth to seven other daughters, three who survived to adulthood. The other three had retained their purity until marriage, except for her youngest sister who was still virginal as she was unwed. She had seen two brothers survive to maturity and they, like their father, refused all women until they found the one they wished to wed. She could count upon the digits of her hands and feet the number of times she had heard her parents engage in lovemaking themselves. It disgusted her to see how they denied themselves.

It brought her father no end of ire that he had been unable to marry Demeter off. She was very plain looking. She had small breasts and buttocks, with a plain face framed by her dirty blonde hair. She was also a peasant, so few men looked at her as wife stock. Her many indiscretions had led to a look of a starve woman, with sunken eyes and slacked shoulders. That she was not a virgin made her even less desirable to potential husbands.

This was the life she led. The unwed, immoral daughter of a peasant noble. She knew her father hated her, and she in return loathed him. Her family was wealthier than the others of their small village, thus owning all the land that made her tiny hamlet, but amongst the other, wealthier Molsivan nobles, her family was disdained.

The disdain more high class members of society had for her family matched the disdain Demeter had for her life. Each night she prayed to the gods that she would wake up free. That she could escape her home and travel to lands less repressive. She would do almost anything to be free of this life, but she often wondered if her prayers were not heard by the gods.

It was late in the dead of night when Demeter was awoken from her sleep by a strange light. Opening her eyes, her heart skipped a beat as she viewed someone new in her quarters. It was a woman, a very beautiful woman. She had never seen this woman before. The woman stood tall and was of undefinable beauty. Demeter felt a deep flush come over her as she took in this vision before her. Though a white light obscured the woman’s body, Demeter could tell this woman was naked. Demeter could feel another stirring in her loins as she looked upon this woman.

While the light surrounding this woman obscured the details of her body, her face was very clear. Her hair was long, black and sleek. She had lovely pale skin and sensuous red lips. Her face looked very nurturing and calming. What stood out most though was her large, piercing blue eyes. So fierce they seemed to peer into your very being, yet gentle enough to calm even the most enraged soul. Demeter looked upon this woman with both desire and fear. She had to know who this woman was and why she was here.

“Who are you?” She asked quietly, not wishing to wake her family. She wondered how this woman had entered her quarters without arousing any of her family from sleep. For a moment, the woman said nothing, but then Demeter felt a wave of calm wash over her as the strange woman smiled upon her. This wave made her anxiety wash away, she felt as if she could trust the woman completely. Demeter trembled as the woman began to speak, her body wracked with desire at the sound of this divine woman’s melodious, yet commanding, voice.

“Mortals like you could never speak my true name, so you may call me Eros. I am a Goddess of Sex and Love.” She said with a deep kindness in her voice. Instantly Demeter began to have her doubts. She had heard of Eros, but Eros was a masculine deity. There was no way this woman was Eros.

“You cannot be Eros. Eros is a male.” Demeter said with defiance. To her shock, the woman only giggled at her denial. “Yes, there is a god who I share a name with. Many gods and goddesses share names, especially when we are not part of the same pantheon. I am of no pantheon myself. But I tell you no lie when I say that I too have the name of Eros.”

Demeter still had her doubts but she felt she would get no other answer out of this woman. Still, she had to know why this woman had come to her. If this woman truly was a goddess, what did she want with Demeter? Demeter could not think of anything she had done that would merit a goddess coming to her directly.

“If you truly are a goddess, why are you here with me? I cannot think of anything I have done that would mean a goddess would grace me with her presence.” She said with doubt strong in her voice. Eros said nothing for a few moments, but the smile upon her face never faded despite all of Demeter’s doubts.

“I have watched over your world for eons. I claimed your universe for my own a little before humankind walked the earth. For ages I have watched over your world. Your people, humans, are the fruits of my labors.” Eros said calmly. “For generations, I joyfully watched as your fellow humans indulged in sex and pleasure, indulged in my sphere. Sadly, that is not so anymore. The views on sex in your race are changing, and not for the better. I had to step in. I felt I needed to push your kind to change, but I knew there was not much I could do from my realm. I needed a scion, someone to spread my message upon the world.”

Eros’s words caused Demeter’s jaw to drop. Had her prayers been heard after all? She felt a tear slide down her face in response to Eros’s answer. It seemed even the divine were not happy with the life she was forced to lead. Quickly stopping her rambling thoughts, Demeter turned her face up to look Eros in the eye once more.

“You, Demeter, are the one who shall bring about the change. I have Chosen you to be my avatar on Earth. If you accept my gift, you shall share in my power. You shall be the first. The first of my Chosen, the first human Sex Goddess.”

Another tear of joy escaped Demeter’s eye and a wide smile spread across her face. Her prayers had indeed been heard. A divine entity had come to offer her a way to escape her current life. She knew at this moment she would do whatever Eros asked of her. Though she could not see it, Eros could see the devotion to her already building within Demeter and she knew she had chosen right.

Eros was quiet for a moment before she spoke again. “Your people will never accept your new life, I am sorry to say. I feel it is best that if you accept my gift, you leave this land. Just as I abandoned my pantheon eons before, you must leave your home. Do not worry for my power and love shall protect you wherever you go, so long as you continue to spread my message.”

Eros’s words did not phase Demeter at all. She had longed to leave her home, to leave the repressive people she had grown up with. She hated where she lived, wishing time and again to find a way to leave. To hear that Eros was asking her to do so, that divine intervention was asking her to flee this land, was marvelous. If this was real, then she would leave the first chance she got knowing now that divine will was protecting her.

“Now, given the information I have shared with you and what will come to pass, will you accept my divine gift? Will you be my scion and spread my message to the world? Will you assist me in changing the world’s view on sex and pleasure?” Eros asked.

Demeter did not hesitate to answer. She knew she would accept. How could she refuse such a request? You did not refuse orders and gifts from the divine. “Yes. I will accept your gift.” Demeter said proudly. “I will be your scion. I will help you change the world.”

Eros’s smile widened hearing the joy and gravitas in Demeter’s voice. She knew she had chosen well. “Very well. Then I shall impart my gift upon you. You will be blessed with powers like my own. As part of my gratitude for your acceptance of my calling, I shall grant you a new body. If there is anything of your appearance you wish to change, I shall let it be so.”

Demeter’s jaw dropped hearing this. She felt it was right to accept Eros’s calling, but she did not expect that she would also be allowed to give herself a new body. It was a delightful bonus, and already her mind was awhirl with all sorts of ideas of how she wished she could look. She had never really considered how she wished to look, always being told that there was nothing you could do to change how you were made.

“Now, I shall bestow my gift upon you. Stand before me to receive my blessing.” Eros commanded. With no hesitation, Demeter stood from her bed and stood before Eros. She watched in reverence as Eros snapped her fingers and Demeter’s clothes fell from her body. Despite the goddess standing before her, Demeter felt no shame about her body or that she was naked. Demeter actually loved being naked.

Demeter’s eyes never strayed from Eros, not even as the light upon her body receded until Eros’s divine breasts were unveiled. In Demeter’s eyes, her breasts were perfect. They were quite large, yet stood high and firm upon Eros’s chest. Each was capped by a large, pink nipple, fully erect and throbbing, begging to be sucked. Demeter felt her mouth water and her lips pulse as she gazed upon Eros’s breasts.

Demeter did not resist as Eros embraced her and pulled Demeter to her breasts. Eros almost giggled seeing how eager Demeter was to taste her breasts. As soon as Demeter’s lips touched Eros’s breast, her mouth opened wide and took that irresistible nipple into her mouth. She began suckling almost immediately. “Drink from me.” Eros commanded. “Drink from me to receive my gift and to fill your body with the same divine energy that flows through me.”

After three or four pulls, Demeter felt a warm liquid draw from Eros’s nipple and coat her mouth. It was sweet tasting, yet a flavor that could not be described. Demeter had tasted the milk of other women’s breasts, but none had matched the taste of Eros’s milk, if it could be called that. It did not even have the same texture as breast milk, seeming thicker like honey, yet it flowed as easily as milk.

Demeter’s eyes shut and she became almost limp in Eros’s arms. For a time she could barely remember how long it was, she suckled happily from Eros, drinking this goddess’s divine offering. No matter how much she drank it seemed as if Eros never was truly drained. As she swallowed mouthful after mouthful, she could feel a divine warmth flow through her body, awakening every fiber of her being like never before. She felt almost hot, like electricity was sparking through her body. Yet she never felt full. No matter how much milk she drank, she wanted more and never felt as if she’d had enough. She felt as if she could spend all her time suckling from this divine woman’s breasts.

Demeter did not even notice when Eros pulled her from her breasts until she felt no more milk filling her mouth. She wanted to whine at the loss, but knew what was coming was worth it. She smiled once more as she stood up and looked Eros in the eye once more. Eros smiled more herself, happy to see how eager Demeter was to receive her blessing.

Eros then stepped closer to Demeter and placed her right hand upon Demeter’s shoulder. “Now close your eyes, Demeter. Close your eyes and envision the body you desire most. Think hard over every detail. There are no limits to what you can change. Give yourself the body you have always wanted.”

Demeter gave a small nod and closed her eyes. She shook every thought she could from her mind, focusing on her own body and every part she wished to change. She started at the top, and in seconds her hair grew longer until it reached the middle of her back and grew shiny and bright. It changed from the dirty blonde she’d had all her life to the shiny, bright blonde she’d seen in more noble people.

Her face was also changing as her hair grew. Her forehead shrank and her eyes began to pull forward, losing the sunken look of an impoverished and underfed peasant. They also grew wider and brighter. She left her nose as it was, but envisioned her lips expanding and becoming fuller, the kind of lips many men desired to kiss. As each part of her body changed, the dirty appearance of her skin changed as well. Her skin was so clean even nobles would envy the look of her skin.

Her body had also started to change as well. Her shoulders rose up, losing the hunched appearance from years of toiling in fields, as her back too started to straighten. Her upper body now stood with the lady-like posture of noblewomen, not the downtrodden slack of a peasant. Most noticeably, all the scars from her whippings started to vanish, until each and every one was cleared and her back was once again smooth and clear.

In front, her breasts began to grow in size. For most of her matured life she had envied the fuller breasts of well-fed noblewomen and wished she too possessed such a set. She could feel her breasts growing before her, increasing in size until they stood well in front of her, almost the length of her forearm stood between her nipples and chest now. Just as she had seen before with Eros’s divine breasts, her own lifted high upon her chest and stood with an inhuman perkiness for their size. She also made sure her nipples grew bigger. She wanted her breasts to look just like Eros’s breasts, except just a little smaller. She could even feel her breasts filling up as they grew.

Below her breasts her lower body began to take shape. Her stomach pushed out a bit and took on a healthier fullness, ridding herself of the sunken look it had possessed from undereating. Her hips too began to flare out, giving her a more hourglass shape as they widened to the fullness any breeding man desired in his mates.

Her buttocks also grew in size, pushing out along with her hips until they sat full and inviting. The kind any man would wish to grab and hold as he rutted with his lover. She could feel it also become firmer and shapelier, taking on a very pleasing roundness. In front she could see her mons become fuller and deep inside, though she did not will it, she could feel her maidenhead restore.

Her legs were the last feature she worked on. For years, they stood sinewy and thin, but in her mind she could see them becoming fuller and wider, until she could feel her thighs touch and rub together. At the bottoms of her feet, the dry skin vanished and was replaced with soft, pliant flesh.

As her legs took shape, a glow similar to the one that covered Eros began to suffuse her body. It was brilliant and almost blinding. It did not extend from her as far as Eros’s divine aura, but it was enough to tell all who would see her that she had been blessed. Across her body, all the hair upon her except the top of her head and eyebrows began to recede until her body was completely hairless. As her hair vanished, her skin took on a more uniform appearance. All her scars, mismatched skin colorings, and anything else that marred her appearance, seemed to vanish.

Once she knew she had changed every part of her that she desired to, Demeter opened her eyes and looked upon her new body. It was quite a shock to see how she looked now. Gone was the plain, unattractive peasant she had been, now replaced with a beauty even noblewomen would envy. Tears of joy began to run from her eyes as she took in the woman she had become.

“I’m ... beautiful. Is this me? Is this really me?” Demeter said through happy tears. Eros simply nodded. “Yes, it is you. This is you now, Demeter, and how you shall be for all time. Your body is now divine like my own. From this day forth, you shall no longer fall ill, nor will you ever age. You shall no longer require sleep or sustenance like other people. From today on, as long as you indulge in sexual pleasure, it shall provide nourishment and rest to your body.”

Demeter smiled widely once more hearing this. Not only was she given a body that was more desirable and would mean more sex for her, but she would also be able to sustain herself living the life she wished to. It was yet another welcome surprise that made her so much surer she had decided right in accepting Eros’s gift.

“Now, is this the body you wish to have? You may change it at any time you wish to suit your partners, but no matter what it will always revert back to this form that you have chosen. Is this they body you wish to have?” Eros asked. Demeter nodded happily. “It is. I’m very happy with what I have now.”

“I am happy to hear that. From this day forth, you shall be my Chosen. You shall share in my power and extend my influence on Earth. I shall watch over you and guide you, making sure you can spread my message far and wide. No matter where you go, I shall protect you.”

Demeter nodded, showing Eros she understood what was being asked of her. She had been given a divine mission and she would do anything to ensure she did not fail. “Now, before I leave, there are some things I must tell you about your new life.”

“First of all, there are Barriers around you in your new form. You may choose when and which ones are active. The first will hide your body, while the second will only hide your womanhood. The third Barrier prevents you from attracting others and suppresses their desire for you, the last prevents you from just taking them. If you take down the first, everyone shall see your new body. If you take down the second, everyone will see your womanhood.”

“If you take down the third, other people’s desire for you will amplify and some may even become attracted to you if they were not before. If you take down the fourth, all who are attracted to you will consent to you. Just so you know, taking down the fourth Barrier will only work on those who already desire you. If they do not wish to be intimate with you, they will still resist. Is this all clear?” Demeter nodded happily. So far nothing seemed complicated about her new life.

‘Second, while I have made you a Sex Goddess like myself, there are ways you are unlike me. You cannot make other women into Sex Goddesses, nor are you immortal. That is the only limit to your powers. You can do anything as long as it relates to sex, including temporarily changing others bodies or parts. Any changes you make to another person will last for a few hours, then they will go back to their normal self.”

“Third, as you are now a Sex Goddess you no longer need to eat or sleep as long as you continue to have sex. You can now attain sustenance and rest purely from sex. The more sex you have, the better. You can still eat and sleep if you wish to, but having sex will remove your need for either. Unlike others, sex will energize you instead of tiring you.”

Demeter smiled hearing this, her eyes opening wide with excitement. As long as she was having sex she’d never need to eat or sleep. She could spend all day having sex if she wanted, at least that’s what Eros was telling her seemed to imply.

“Fourth, as a Sex Goddess you will not age, nor will you menstruate. Your body also will not produce any waste, unless you choose to let it. You will also not get sick anymore, and almost any damage your body takes will heal instantly, unless you will otherwise. Be warned though, you are still vulnerable to fatal injuries.” Demeter nodded again as Eros said this. She was smiling more as Eros told her what her new life would entail. This all sounded so good.

“Lastly, there is one more thing concerning your new body. I’m sure you felt a filling sensation within your breasts when you changed, correct?” Demeter nodded once more. “That is because, like me, your breasts now produce milk. Your milk will nourish better than an ordinary woman’s milk would. It also possesses the ability to make others younger. You control when it is capable of doing so and you can control when you release it. You are also now capable of controlling your fertility. Unless you choose to be, you will not get pregnant no matter how much sex you have.”

Demeter’s jaw dropped hearing this. Her biggest worry was being impregnated with a bastard child and the ire her father would release upon her if she fell pregnant, but now she was being told she never had to worry about that. Yes, she was leaving the land anyway, and her father’s oppression, but it was still a nice thing to know.

“If you choose to make yourself fertile however, you will get pregnant. Be advised that any child give birth to will be much stronger and healthier than any child a normal person could give birth to. Have I made myself clear?” Demeter nodded again. “Yes, I understand.” She said happily. Eros smiled again.

“There is much more to being a Sex Goddess, but you will come to figure everything out as time goes on. There will be things you just know are part of being a Sex Goddess, things that you will feel are part of being one, and things you will find out as time passes. You have all sorts of new powers that come from being a Sex Goddess, but they are all limited to how closely they are related to sex. If it has nothing to do with sex, your powers will be useless. You will discover though that you have a few powers unrelated to sex. I could tell you about all of it right now, but I feel it is better for you to find these things out for yourself. I want you to have fun and explore your new life and powers.”

Eros said no more and embraced Demeter against her once again. This time, instead of taking Demeter to her breasts, she put her lips against Demeter’s new lip and kissed her passionately, even with their mouths closed. Once Eros’s lips caressed her own, Demeter could feel a strong, divine energy pass into her body. She could feel the heat of this energy suffuse her entire body, like her own mortal body was becoming divine.

Demeter was lost in Eros once again and barely noticed as Eros separated their lips, but not their embrace. “I implore you that upon tomorrow you should leave this land. Go out into the world, Demeter, and spread my message to the world. Reignite the love of passion, sex and lust throughout the world.” Demeter smiled widely hearing this command. Her fondest wish had been granted, her prayers had been answered. She could hardly wait for her new journey to start.

“I have one last command of you. I wish for you to bear many children. You will start a new legacy, who shall spread my message once you are gone. All of your daughters shall be blessed with the gift I have given you. Your eldest daughter will be the next of my Chosen. I shall only bestow this gift upon those who have your blood in their veins. Like you my love shall protect all who descend from you. All who share your blood shall be in my protection.”

“When the end of your life comes, if you have fulfilled my commandments as I have asked, you will join me in my realm. It shall not be for some time, as my gift will help ensure you live a long life. Be warned, that though I have Chosen you specifically for this mission, if I find you are abusing my gift, then I shall take it back. Your body will revert to its old look and you will never again feel any form of pleasure. Looking at you though, I feel I will never have to make that horrible decision. Now, I must ask if there is anything else you wish to know before I depart?”

Demeter was silent for a few moments before she spoke once more. “I must know. There are millions of people in this world, plenty who view sex the way I do, so why do you feel I am most worthy?” She asked.

“I chose you for you. I had sought the right woman to be my scion for a few centuries, but few lived up to the expectations I had. Many I felt would spread my message were filled with greed, gluttony and so many other negative qualities. They too enjoyed sex as you do, but I know they would have abused my gift. They would have used it to gain power or status.”

Demeter’s eyes opened wide hearing this. How could anyone choose to abuse a gift from the divine? “When I saw you, Demeter, I fell in love. I saw the woman I sought for centuries. You, like the others, had the view of sex and pleasure I sought, but you were also pure of heart. You have never treated anyone as lesser than you. You are kind, generous and loving to all. You do not let just looks determine who you lay with, but also your heart. That you have these views of sex and love, and such unflinching kindness despite how you have grown up, tells me that if I gave you such a gift, you would use it as I desired. Not for wealth or status, but to spread my message and show everyone the joys of sex and love.”

“I watched you for some time, to make sure I was right in my decision. I am happy to see that I did not error in choosing you. I can see now that you truly possess the pure soul and heart I sought for my scion. That is why I chose you, Demeter. I could find no person more worthy than you to be my scion.”

Demeter smiled again, tears once again dropping from her eyes to hear this. Of all people in the world, she had been Chosen as most worthy of this goddess’s gift. She would not disappoint her goddess. She would do anything Eros asked of her. She looked upon Eros with reverence once more, knowing from this day forth Eros would be the only divine she prayed to.

“Does this answer all of your questions? If you have any others, ask them of me now. For once I leave, you shall not see me again. I will come to you only once more in your life. If I come in anger, then it means I feel you have abused your gift and I will take it back. If I come in joy, then it shall mean that you have reached the end of your life and I will take you to my realm.”

Demeter thought for some time, making sure she had nothing more to ask of her sudden benefactor. After a few minutes, she was sure she had nothing to ask of her goddess. “That is all I need to know. I am ready and willing to do as you command to spread your message once more. I will go wherever you need me to go. Guide me as you wish. I am your vessel, your voice on earth. My life is now for you.” Demeter said with deepest reverence.

“I am very pleased to hear that, Demeter. I shall watch over you and all your descendants from this day forth. Your blood shall call to all who share it, so those who come from you will always know, no matter where they go, that they share in your now divine blood. Your blood shall call to its own.” Eros said joyfully.

Eros smiled wider and embraced Demeter tightly to her, their breasts pressed together, their bodies meshed against each other. Demeter gasped as their bodies came together. The feel of Eros’s skin upon her own sent a pleasurable jolt through her body. The electric sensation increased as Eros’s hands traveled over the curves of her new body. For some time, Demeter knew not how long, they just looked into each other’s eyes. Within Eros, Demeter could see the ancient and wise look in Eros’s eyes. Despite Eros’s youthful appearance, her eyes betrayed that she had seen much in the eons before.

Eros looked into Demeter’s eyes as well. She could see the excitement and reverence within her new disciple. She could see once more into Demeter’s heart and soul, and she knew as she looked into Demeter’s blue eyes, so bright and powerful like her own, that she had chosen well. She could tell that Demeter would do anything to please her and would stop at nothing to succeed in the mission she had been given.

Demeter shuddered as Eros started to caress her body, feeling like tiny sparks were spreading over her skin as Eros’s fingers passed over her. She gasped loudly when Eros put one hand on Demeter’s breast and the other on her butt. As soon as her hands groped Demeter, Eros fondled and squeezed both. This made Demeter visibly tremble.

Demeter started to moan. Eros’s touch was electrifying. Eros put her lips to Demeter, giving her a searing, passionate kiss. Demeter returned it, her body trembling from Eros’s touch. She could feel Eros’s tongue pushing against her lips and she graciously allowed her entry. Demeter felt another jolt as her tongue met with Eros. It was not the first time she had kissed another woman, but Eros’s kiss was like none she’d had before. It made her heart hammer, her limbs weak and her mind blank. It was a feeling she had never felt before, not with any she had made love to.

She tried to put her own hands to Eros’s body, to feel the body of her unexpected benefactor, but she could not move. Eros’s divine touch was making her weak, her body was limp in Eros’s arms. Resigned that she would not be able to feel upon Eros, Demeter just let Eros take over their kiss. It filled her with such raw joy and pleasure that, like Eros’s milk before, she felt she could spend all her days where she was now and be happy.

As they kissed and Eros fondled Demeter, Demeter could feel her orgasm coming. With a hard squeeze to both her breast and butt, Demeter came hard and she blacked out. Eros smiled, releasing Demeter, as Demeter collapsed back onto her bed, her new breasts bouncing as she did. Her body was still trembling as she lay upon the bed, the aftershocks of Eros’s divinely induced orgasm making her body shiver and shake. Eros was still smiling as she licked her lips, tasting the remnants of Demeter’s kiss.

“Goodbye Demeter. I hope you enjoy your new life. Make good use of my gift, as I know you will. Make me proud that I chose you to be a disciple of me. Enjoy being a Sex Goddess and all that comes with it. Take joy in finally having the body you always wished for. Take my gift and spread my message to the world. Be the scion I have sought for centuries.” She said lovingly to Demeter. She stepped to the bed, leaned down and placed one last quick kiss on Demeter’s lips. The kiss, though short, made Demeter mewl in her sleep. Breaking the kiss, Eros stood upright again. She took a final look at Demeter, then she vanished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.