The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 22: The Families Story 06 - Boxed Lunch and Meat Popsicle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Families Story 06 - Boxed Lunch and Meat Popsicle - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 3

“Blossom, you are not a lesbian, at least not by the normal interpretation. You are a lover and if all goes as I hope it goes, you will be a spouse to all of us, and all of us to you.”

“But Paul, I liked Lynn’s pussy.”

“So does Erin and so do I, and not wanting to brag, but Lynn and Erin will tell you that they also love my cock!”

“Me too! I am so confused.”

“Look Blossom, guys making laws have decided who gets to love who. But people can love many others. I fell in love with Lynn and then I fell in love with Erin and then I lost my memory and fell in love with you and then I got my memory back and found that I still loved Lynn and Erin AND you.”

“Lynn and Erin were lovers before I met them, but if you ask them, they will tell you that they are not lesbians, they are wives and mothers, and we are all spouses. But lesbians? Not so much.”

“But I like ... doing things with them.”

“So? Does that mean that you don’t want to do things with me anymore?” I looked very serious and sad.

“I don’t know. I am so confused.”

“Kiss me.” Blossom kissed me.

“Was it horrible?”

“No of course not.”

“Hold my penis.”

She took a hold of it and I began to swell swiftly.

“Does it feel wrong to touch me?”

“No.”

“Would you mind kissing it?”

Blossom kissed the tip and then the sides and then took it into her mouth. I lifted her head off of my erection and turned her around and settled into a 69. She immediately returned my shaft to her mouth and before I could stop myself, I spread her smooth labia apart and spoke.

“Hi, it’s me your father again. Your mother is having some problems with the relationship between her and Lynn Mom and Erin Mom and me. I hope you can calm her and reassure her that we all love her, and you, and that life is about to get so very good for everybody. In the meantime, I am going to make love to her, so if you should feel any shaking or jerking around it is only me filling your mother with real, honest to goodness love. I love you.” I kissed her wet pink opening. French, of course.

I felt Blossoms mouth stop moving. She had my cock out of her mouth and was holding it against her cheek and kissing my balls. She was wetting my erection with her tears.

“Paul, I love you. If I am a lesbian I don’t mind being your lesbian. And if I am not a lesbian, I won’t mind if the two woman who want to be my wife treat me as one.”

“Then let me be a lesbian down here for a bit and then after that, let me be the loving husband I was last Friday when you woke up.” I buried my face in her pussy and made love to her clit.

I took the time to insert my fingers and wave hello to my babies. Blossom had two orgasms before she released her grip on my erection and turned around and lowered herself onto my shaft.

She dropped down and then began to grind and grind and hump on my manhood. She began breathing harder and in short spurts before pressing me into her as far as she could causing me to begin to load her pussy full of my seed.

Blossom leaned forward and pressed her nipples into my chest. I took two handfuls of butt and squeezed her and pulled her tight to me. I kissed her lips and sucked on her tongue and luxuriated in her bodies warmth. We slept.


“Mom.”

“Me?”

“Yes.”

“Are you my baby?”

“Babies.”

“Is this real or just in my head?”

“Yes.”

“Mother, we are sorry for the pain.”

“What pain?”

“The pain to come.”

“Will it be my pain.”

“It will be everybody’s.”


“Paul.”

I stretched and grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Being naked all the time is sure a big help when you love women. Blossoms naked body melted against me.

“I talked to the babies.”

“What?”

“They talked to me. It’s real.”

“I know. Does this mean you feel better about the whole thing?”

“I feel better. I need to talk to our wives.”

“OUR wives?”

“Yes, my love, our wives.”

She took my hand and we headed for the living room. As we walked in I put my finger to Blossom’s lips and pointed to the couch. There, we were treated to the sight of our two women wriggling on the couch. Lynn had her face buried in Erin’s pussy and the big-titted blonde wife was humping Lynn’s face hard and fast.

Erin had put on a large over-sized tank top, probably to keep her nipples warm. She didn’t like wearing a bra all the time; so when she wasn’t dripping milk, Erin like to just keep her nipples warm by wearing a large, loose-fitting coverup. If her nipples got cold, they began to pucker up and then leak.

When Lynn had finished eating her wife’s pussy she reached up with both hands to fondle her wife’s huge breasts. She kneaded the soft flesh of the two breasts and reached up and around the massive mounds to her wife’s face. Lynn wiggled a little more and slowly crawled under Erin’s tank top. She reached around Erin’s neck and pulled herself up to wrap her arms around Erin’s neck and pulled her into a serious passionate lip lock.

“It would seem that our wives are seriously lesbians, don’t you think?” Blossom smiled and turned to me.

“It would seem that they are. And so am I, as far as they are concerned. Do you mind?” Blossom stood and moved to the two bodies on the couch.

“Hi lovers. May I join you?” Blossom reached between the two women and began to play with both pussies.

“Oh, Blossom. You’re back.” Lynn purred as her pussy warmed up. “Would you like to do us a favor?”

“What’s in it for me?” Blossom smiled.

“Oh, think we can come up with something.” Erin wiggled her eyebrows.

“Oooh. What do you need?” Blossom’s eyes softened.

“In my suitcase there is a toy please get it.” Lynn smiled.

“What is it?” Blossom’s eyes went wide.

“You will know it when you see it.”

Blossom went to the second bedroom, saw the sleeping babies and opened the suitcase. There was the toy. She took it and looked at it and smiled at the possibilities before returning to the two women who were still necking inside the tank top.

“Is this the toy?”

“Oh yes. Do you think that you can operate it?”

“Oh yes.” Blossom whispered, her voice filled with lust.

Blossom leaned over and lifted the women’s legs exposing two wet pussies with damp, matted hair. Blossom took the two ends of the long dildo and used their juices to lubricate the long shaft. As she ran the ends over each woman’s clit they became wetter and as they became wetter, she lubricated more and more of the toy.

Both women were having body quakes as they released small orgasms. They continued to kiss each other as their bodies writhed belly to belly in their passion. Blossom proceeded to insert each end of the long double dildo into Lynn and Erin’s vagina. When the large bulbous head entered each woman, they gasped and tried to buck their hips to draw more of the shafts into them.

“Do you like this? Do you want more of this?”

“Yes, more.” Erin panted as her pussy opened and Blossom inserted more of the length into both women and then pulled it back and inserted more, until she held the middle few inches in her hand and both ends of the dildo were deeply penetrating the women.

“Lynn O’Dell, will you marry me?” Blossom asked as she used the toy to slowly fuck the two women.

Lynn released Erin’s lips and looked at Blossom.

“Yes, my love!”

“Erin O’Dell, will you marry me?” Blossom quickly pistoned the dildo in and out of Erin causing her to go over the edge and experience a massive orgasm.

“YES!” Erin screamed out.

“Yes, as in you just had a great screaming orgasm, or yes, as in you will marry me?”

“Both,” Erin gasped, “both.” She panted as she tried to regain her breath.

Blossom moved between the women’s legs and latched onto Lynn’s clit and sucked the erect bud that emerged from the strawberry patch of bright red curly hair. Lynn thrust her hips towards Blossom’s mouth which cause the double ended dildo to fuck Erin’s pussy. Erin came again and Blossom paused her ministrations on Lynn and licked Erin’s pussy to gather all of the love juice Erin had flowing out of her.

When she finished with Erin, Blossom finished off Lynn and the two women collapsed wrapped tightly together inside the tank top.

While all of this was going on, I had been stroking my cock to a full erect state. When I saw my two wives collapse in joyful bliss, I moved behind my legal wife and inserted myself into her depths. After several thrusts I pressed into Blossom and held there while I inserted my thumb into her small dark brown pucker. Blossom let out a loud gasp.

“Oh my. I have never had anything back there. That feels strange.”

“Good strange or bad?”

“Oh definitely good.”

“Would you allow me to put something a little bigger back there?”

“If you do it slowly so I can get used to it.”

Blossom was leaning with her hands on her wives’ hips. Lynn’s hands were free, so she reached up and pulled Blossom in for a passionate French kiss. I pulled out of Blossom’s pussy and set the head of my cock against her dark brown rosebud.

“Are you ready?” I stroked Blossom’s ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.