After The War - Part Two - Cover

After The War - Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: The Baby

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Baby - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

She was actually in bed with Bernhardt’s prick in her mouth when she accidentally bit him as she felt the first contraction.

Not unnaturally, he screamed in agony but held back the curse when he realised that Jane was also in pain. “What is it?” he asked.

“The ba-baby. It’s coming,” she answered and noted that he did not falter or panic but went to telephone for an ambulance, which arrived in minutes. It was a German military ambulance manned by an English crew.

While taking her details the attendant said, almost conversationally to her, “No, just sit on the bunk. Don’t lie down and try not to bear down. A birth in the ambulance can make such a mess and I’m the one that’ll have to clean it.”

There were administrative problems at the Radcliffe because Jane had to admit that she had not seen a doctor since well before her pregnancy. However that all changed when Bernhardt produced his papers and vouched for the bona fides of this woman who had arrived unexpectedly, and well on in labour.

The staff made sure she was moved swifty to the delivery room and that proper medical attention was provided. Bernhardt, however, was quizzed by the hospital administative staff at great length about this unexpected arrival. It was only when he invoked his uncle’s name as authorising the treatment for her at the expense of the German army and this was confirmed by the local authorities that all became simplicity itself.

It was when Bernhardt asked, “Is there anything you might need for her treatment?” and one of the medical staff said “Well we really need...” only to be cut off by the administrator that Bernhardt realised that the odd ‘midnight requisition’ might make the staff in the hospital look more favourably on her.

“Just give me a list, and I’ll see what I can do,” he offered, “We can get most things in a day or two. Simple things like bandages are no problem at all.”

Some time later he was presented with a list of items and said, “I need to telehone this through to our people.”

“Will they be there at four o’clock in the morning?” asked very young doctor.

“They had better be,” growled Bernhardt. Led to the telephone he relayed the order in German and answered the first query, “Obergruppenführer, Pfalzgraf Joachim von und zu Döring-Esser,” the second with, “Hauptsturmführer Bernhardt von Döring-Esser,” and the third with, “Jetzt. Schnell. Today.”

After he had put the telephone down the young doctor very timorously asked, “The Obergruppenführer knows the lady personally?”

Bernhardt decided to lay the power on as heavily as he could, so he answered, “Yes. My uncle knows my fiancée personally. Now will someone please tell me how she is?”

The young doctor scurried of the find out and returned a few minutes later with the news, “An easy and quick birth, mother and son are both doing well.”

“Good, please tell her I will visit her later today,” and walked out of the hospital to the surprise of the doctor who thought he might have wanted to see his fiancée and presumably his son.

The arrival of the first tranche of the supplies they wanted within two hours of them being requested finally calmed all worries about the authenticity of this supposed relative of member of the ruling committee of Greater Germany.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.