My Cruise From Hell - Cover

My Cruise From Hell

Copyright© 2017 by Red Tempest

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow the events that lead up to my cruise from hell

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Over Labor Day, we planned a quick trip to Florida. We went to Orlando with her two sons and their girlfriends. We didn’t do a whole lot. We messed around in Orlando for two days and then we went to Vero Beach for a couple of days before going back to the Orlando Airport for the trip home. The odd thing was that as well as our sex life had been for the last two months, we never had any sex while in Florida. I think that was the beginning of the sexual demise in our relationship.

We had still been living in her condo and when we got back we started to make the move over to my condo that I inherited from Mom. The painters had finished up the end of August. The appliances and carpet were to be scheduled for the second week of September. It took almost the whole month to make the full move and get all the stuff we want. The condo was just under 2000 square feet, with a full basement. Thank God for the full basement. I could not believe the amount of junk the two of us had, plus all the stuff left there from mom.

A cooling down period came into effect. She got sick with a kidney stone, which was very painful. It seemed to take her almost a month to recover. Of course, we obliviously had no sex over that period. I never had a kidney stone, but observing her and talking with others who had them, I guess they are very painful.

Things continue to trail off after that, I’m not sure why! It might have been the move into a different condo, or the fact even though she had been married three times, but she never had just lived with a man out of wedlock. Or it could be a combination of being sick and moving into a new condo which she didn’t control. Anyway, she seemed distant and less affectionate. December was a better month. For one my birthday was in December and we went to a casino for the weekend. I did get some sex on my birthday, but she drank a lot of wine and she was wasted. The sex wasn’t as good as the sex we had in June. Don’t get me wrong, getting your nuts off in a hot pussy is always great, but something was lacking, hard to put a finger on it.

New Year’s Eve, we had a party at the condo with some of her friends and family and some of my family. Tina got into a drinking contest with my granddaughter who was twenty-two. It was funny to watch them drink down wine. It seemed that Ellen drank two and half bottles of wine to Tina’s one and a half. Guess what? Yes, you guess it, Tina was sick all night, complaining that she felt like throwing up.

Things didn’t change much for the next couple of months. In mid-February, we took a weeks’ vacation to St Pete’s beach in Florida. We stayed at the Grand Plaza hotel right on the beach. It was supposed to be a recharging our batteries and relationship. The batteries got recharged and the relationship seemed good for this week.

We got into the airport around noon and got our luggage. I rented car from Alamo car rental and they gave us a map of St. Pete. We got to our hotel around 2:00 pm. Our room was on the eight-floor facing the beach and the beautiful blue ocean. We unpacked and changed clothes. We spent an hour walking around the hotel to scope it out. We spent the next few days sightseeing and doing things with her friend Jan and her boyfriend Dick. We also spent time enjoying the beach. I brought with me binoculars to search the beach for hard bodies. Let me tell you there were some hot young hard body girls in some skimpy bikinis all over the beach. We had a spectacular view from our room of the sun setting. The weather was great and warm for me averaging 75 degrees almost every day, but Tina would have liked it warmer, like in the low 80’s.

After a day of sunning ourselves at the beach, we took a nice afternoon nap. We had reservations at the hotel’s Spinners Rooftop revolving restaurant. Spinners was comparable to the Skylon at Niagara Falls. It revolves 360 degrees in an hour and gives a very nice view of the beach and ocean. What a great place to watch the sunset, the restaurant was twelve stories high and slowly revolves completely around in one hour. After dinner we took a nice walk on the beach splashing in the waves. We finished our walk and stopped at the outdoor bar to have a nightcap and listen to some live music. It was close to midnight, before we left the bar to go to our room.

We both were feeling no pain. Tina went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I turned the lights out and opened the door to the balcony and looked out at the beautiful view. It was so nice and peaceful out there, with the fresh warm ocean air lightly blowing in my face. A full moon was starting its ascent over the ocean, bathing the area in silver moonlight.

I heard the shower stop, she must have just taken a quick rinse. She came out wearing a robe. I needed to go, so I went into the bathroom to relieve myself and took a quick rinse in the shower. My pajama shorts and a tee-shirt hung on the bathroom door and I put those on. I came out and Tina was standing on the balcony. She must have heard me, because she turned and took a couple of steps into the doorway. She smiled as she dropped her robe.

She was standing there in the glow of the moonlight completely naked. Her almost shoulder length blond hair was blowing lightly in the breeze. Her green eyes just seem to glow. Her breasts are beautiful with just a little sag in them. Her areolas are nice in size, with her nipples standing at attention. When I looked at her face, my expression must have signaled the effect she was having on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.