The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 26: Pleasing Under Pressure

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Pleasing Under Pressure - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur, Princedom of Kivoneth, Strifelands of Zeutch

I gasped awake into my flesh, lying in my bed, my body soaked in sweat. I trembled. I’d never spent so much time in a proxy before. All night. My bedmaid Greta looked up from my nipple, her eyes wide. It throbbed. She bit me.

“You’re father is here!” she said. “I told him you were sick, but he insisted I make you presentable and—”

The door to my bedchamber opened. I hauled up my blanket as my pale father entered in his gray doublet and hose, his ice eyes falling on me, staring at me with such lust. I shuddered, my entire body flushed, my heart racing.

Did Sven and Kora survive? Or were they feathered by arrows? Tears burned in my eyes.

“What is the matter, my sweetling?” Father asked me, sitting down on the edge of my bed. He took my hand. “You’re clammy. You’re covered in sweat.”

“I don’t know,” I whimpered, my heart beating in terror. “Some foul vapors I breathed in, I suspect. I just ... I need rest.”

His hand tugged down the blanket, exposing my naked breasts. I shuddered as he cupped my right tit, my nipple puckering hard for him despite my fear for Sven, Kora, and Zanyia. That depraved lust rose in my pussy. My juices flowed, my thighs so hot and sticky.

I wanted him right now. In me. Despite my love being in danger, my body yearned for the incestuous congress of our flesh. I hated myself so much. I pushed down my lust, fighting the whimper threatening to escape my lips as he brushed my nub.

“I was hoping to ensure your fertility this morning,” he said. “I ache so powerfully for you, sweetling.”

“I know. I do, too,” I said, hating how it wasn’t a lie. “But...” I kept my voice wan. “I’m just too tired. I hardly slept. I cannot please you right now, Father. As much as I yearn to. I’m too weak. I need rest.”

“Of course, my sweetling,” he said before leaning over and sucking on my nipple.

My pussy clenched in wanton desire.

“I will send for a Priestess of Slata to heal you.” He smiled at me. “Then you won’t have to be in discomfort.”

“That’s not necessary,” I groaned.

“Nonsense. You are the Princess of Kivoneth. The priestess will be honored to heal you.” He pinched my nipple again. “I’ll visit you in a little while, sweetling. Once you’re rested.”

“Thank you, Father,” I groaned, knowing there was no other way out of this. At least I had an opening to find out if my Sven survived. If Kora and Zanyia still lived. That was more important than my abhorrent lust for my father.

“Anything for my sweetling.” He leaned over, giving me a quick kiss that sent shivers through me. My fingers curled to seize his straw hair, to hold him to my lips. But Sven ... I needed to know.

Then he stood and strode from my bedchamber. The moment I heard the door shut on my sitting room, my father out of my apartments, I closed my eyes and imbued my proxy with my awareness. I put on stone as my own flesh.

They lived.


Sven Falk – Forest of Lhes, Princedom of Kivoneth, Strifelands of Zeutch

“I have to go,” Ava said. “My father is ... being very demanding of my time.”

“Okay,” I told her. She’d been coming and going all morning since our scramble up the steep slope while the arrows rained at us. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” I held her in my hand, Kora and Zanyia panting nearby as we rested. I brought my hand closer to my lips so her small, rosy form could plant a kiss on my lower lip. Then she went stiff, rigid. Her awareness gone.

I slipped her in my pouch.

Armor crashed through brush behind us. The guards still chased, but we moved faster on foot then they did. Barely. I groaned, my entire body sore. Every muscle burned in my legs. I wanted to collapse. My stomach growled. My throat parched. We’d already emptied our waterskins and had no time to grab food when we abandoned the horses.

“Let’s go,” I groaned, pushing off from my tree.

“They have to be as tired as we,” Kora said, her face flushed, twisting with discomfort as she hobbled along with me. “Las damn it.”

“Blister?”

She nodded her head. “I’ll survive. Let’s keep going.”

Zanyia scampered ahead. The lamia still had boundless energy. She crashed through brush and then she gasped. “Oh, no!”

I burst through the brush beside her and ... Groaned.

A large ravine split the ground before us. Below, a river splashed through a deep canyon, at least two hundred feet below. Sheer, craggy cliffs led down to the rock-strewn bottom the water wound through. I stared at the other side, only twenty feet away.

We couldn’t jump it.

“They’re closing in, Master,” Zanyia said as I looked up and down the ravine, debating which way to go. This limited our options. If they realized which way we headed, they could try to send people to cut us off. Especially if the ravine twisted in the wrong direction.

Did they have maps?

“I could jump it,” Zanyia said. “Maybe. Then you could throw a rope across.”

“No rope,” I said. “Let’s go that way.” I pointed to what I hoped was east.

“No, we have to cross,” Kora said, opening her robes. My sister exposed her lithe, tattooed body, her hands stroking down her flat stomach to her shaved pussy.

“What?” I demanded.

“A conjuration,” she moaned, lying down on her back. “Hurry. I need your cum in me.”

“Now?” I demanded as she spread her legs, her pussy aimed right at me.

“We don’t have time to argue!” she snarled. “If we can get across that ravine, we’ll gain so much time. Hurry and fuck me, brother mine.”

I stared at my sister in utter bewilderment, my cock twitching to life. Just the sight of her incestuous flesh offered to me hardened my girth despite the danger. An exhilaration shot through me, my shaft swelling to its full erection.

We would be killed if we stuck around here too long.

“Hurry, Master,” Zanyia said, falling to her knees before me. She fumbled with my laces. “You have to do it.”

“You don’t think this is crazy?” I groaned as Zanyia pulled out my cock, stroking it in her hand. Her grip felt so wonderful, her tongue rasping across the crown.

“She’s a priestess. If she needs this, she needs it. Now fuck harder, Master!” Zanyia’s golden, cat-slitted eyes stared up at me. “Fuck your sister!”

“Fine,” I groaned. Zanyia was right. My sister knew her magic. I fell to my knees, so aware of the sounds crashing through the woods. The shouts. The horns. The dogs baying. I stroked my dick as I brought it to my sister’s pussy, already glistening with her juices.

I jammed it into her hot sheath. I groaned at the pleasure engulfing my dick. Despite the danger, it felt wonderful to slide into my sister’s snatch, to enjoy her incestuous flesh. We were the same flesh, we came from the same womb. We were reunited again.

I pumped my hips, slamming my cock into her pussy. I’d never wanted to cum more in my life. I fucked my sister hard, her breasts jiggling beneath me. She groaned, her pussy clenching down on my dick, massaging me.

My balls smacked into her taint, heavy with my cum. I felt the pleasure surge through me, hitting my balls. But that familiar ache didn’t build. I groaned, thrusting harder, so aware that the enemy came closer and closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.