Vacation at the Beach - Cover

Vacation at the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

When parents go on vacation, their intent is slightly different than that of their children. That’s because there’s a big difference between the average day in an adult’s life and a child’s life. Parents like to talk about how rough they had it as kids, by comparison to what their own kids have to endure on a daily basis. But that’s mostly bunk. Kids always have it better than their parents. Nobody is taking care of the parents, feeding them, clothing them, worrying about them. And kids take all that for granted. Basically, kids have nothing to worry about. They invent things to worry about, but that’s mostly artificial drama, rather than real adversity, like adults often have to face in their daily lives.

So while kids often have time to have fun every day, adults very often do not. A vacation means a lot more to the parents than it does the kids. The kids might have fun on a vacation, but to the adults, all that free time to do whatever they want to is a sweet indulgence.

Our parents had ‘indulged’ themselves in bed while we were frolicking around naked for Tom’s camera. That night they wanted to indulge themselves by going dancing. This was why they had brought nice clothes in their bags. The irony of this was that, while teens could run around naked all day, they were not welcome to put on clothes and go into the club at night.

“What are we going to do?” asked Tawny, who wasn’t used to having to entertain herself. At school we all had friends to talk to. When we got home, Mom was usually there and then Dad got home and we interacted with him. We weren’t used to being on our own. Plus, at home we had video games and the computer and board games and a comfortable routine. Here, we had 192 channels of TV, most of which were crap, and the beach.

“Go for a walk,” said Dad. “Take a nighttime swim. I hear the water is phosphorescent here at night. Watch TV. Read a book. Tell each other lies.”

“What?” Rudy’s voice showed interest. “Lies?”

“Sure,” said Dad. “Like around a campfire. Make up stories and try to sell them as being true. Go talk to the concierge. Maybe you can actually build a campfire to sit around.”

“We have to get up early tomorrow anyway,” said Sam. Sam often blurted out things instead of thinking before she spoke.

“Oh? Why?” asked our mother, who was putting on makeup in the bathroom.

“We want to explore further up the beach,” I said, shooting a dark look at Sam.

“Well, make sure you don’t trespass on private property,” Mom replied.

“Okay,” I said.

“You look handsome, Daddy,” said Tawny.

“Thank you, Pumpkin,” he beamed. He gave her a big hug. I’m sure an outsider would have thought it looked strange for a fully dressed man to hug a naked girl in her early teens, but to us it was just business as usual.

Mom emerged from the bathroom and Dad whistled. He was right. She looked good. She had on a black dress that showed tons of cleavage. The skirt part was filmy and swayed when she walked. Her hair was all piled up on her head. It made her neck look longer or something.

“Wow,” I said.

“Hands off,” growled Dad. “She’s mine ... all mine!” He was hamming it up. He had no idea that that day’s events had changed my perspective. I’d seen my mother naked tons of times, so much so that I just didn’t pay attention to her female features. It had been the same for the girls. Now, though, sex had reared its dragon snout. Two of my sisters had touched my penis ... stroked it. I had spurted on my baby sister. And now I noticed how good looking my own mother was!

I had the strongest urge to say something like, “Well, don’t screw things up and get her mad at you, then, because if you do I’m ready to poach her away from you.” I didn’t say that, of course. Instead I looked at something else. I could feel a boner building and if I noticed her, she might notice that.

“We’ll be late,” said Mom. “Behave yourselves.” She was eager to be a parent without children. It sounds like an oxymoron but, at least temporarily, she planned on behaving as if she had no children. It would only be a temporary respite from the cares of parenthood, but that’s what they were looking for out of this vacation.

Ten minutes later the five of us were alone in our room with our brand new perspective on life.

“Let me see the money again,” said Rudy.

“How about we don’t flash it around,” I said.

“We’re in our room,” he objected. “Nobody will see it but us.”

“I want you to imagine yourself lying on the bed,” I said. “You’ve asked Sam to hold the money over you and let it dribble down, fluttering to land on you.”

Rudy grinned. He had no trouble imagining that.

“Now imagine that Mom and Dad forgot something and came back. I can’t wait to hear your explanation of where all that money came from. And I can only imagine the look on your face when you realize there won’t be any more of that money because we’d be going home as soon as they could get us packed.”

Rudy’s grin vanished.

“We need to talk about today,” said Val.

“No, we do not,” said Sam, marching up to stand so close to Valerie that I thought their nipples might touch. “We had fun. We let a pervert take some pictures. I got to try things I’ve been curious about for a long time. Nobody got hurt and nothing bad happened. There’s nothing to talk about. You can be all Puritanical if you want to, but don’t try to force that on us!”

“Don’t be stupid!” Val shot back. “You think I’m not curious? You think I’ve never wanted to see those things and feel those things? Of course I have.” She turned to Rudy. “Rudy!” she barked. He jumped. “While Sam was riding you like some kind of slutty cowgirl, did you want to stick your penis inside her?”

He looked away. His mouth clamped shut. He made not a sound. But his body language fairly screamed “Yes!

That is the problem with all this,” said Val. “Everything we did today is called foreplay. Fore-play. Playing before you have sex! The purpose of foreplay is to get you ready to have sex! To make you want to have sex!”

“Who died and made you the expert on sex?” groused Sam.

“Mom did!” snapped Val. She blinked, looked confused, and then went on. “When she said I could start going on dates she talked to me about making out and what its purpose is. She warned me that it’s fun but not to let it go too far. And she’s right. I didn’t even do that much today, but I still wanted to...” Her mouth snapped shut. She suddenly looked almost afraid.

“What?” asked Tawny. “What did you want to do?”

“She wanted to do the same thing Rudy did,” said Sam. She looked a little triumphant.

Val turned and stomped out of the room. We were in a suite, which meant there were two bedrooms, separated by a little hallway. The bathroom was on one side of that hallway and a little closet was on the other. Our bedroom had a king size bed in it and two roll-away beds. The twins and Tawny had slept on the king the night before. Sharing came naturally to us and was no big deal.

“Stay here,” I ordered the younger three, and followed Val.

She told me to go away when I got there. With beds all over the place there wasn’t much room to walk around, so she couldn’t get away from me without crawling on a bed. I guess her dignity prevented that.

“Sit down,” I said. “Let’s talk.”

“I don’t want to talk,” she grumbled.

“Well, I do,” I said. “And need I remind you, you’re the one who started this?”

She turned on me, her face red.

“No I did not start it. I tried to stop it. I tried fifty times to get you guys to realize it was a bad idea. But nobody would listen to me. Ohhhh no. Nobody wanted to listen to mean, old, Puritanical Valerie!”

I let her rant. My eyes dropped to her breasts, which were heaving. Her nipples stuck out like brand new pencil erasers. Her chest was flushed, too. My eyes dropped further to her fluff of dark pubic hair. I suddenly thought about how Mom kept herself shaved bare down there. She always had, for as long as I could remember. I was so used to it that I never thought about it anymore. Now I wondered why she hadn’t taught the girls to do the same thing. Then I wondered what Val might look like, all bare, with her pussy lips prominently showing.

I didn’t think she’d be interested in discussing that. My attention returned to her general demeanor and I realized she was getting more upset instead of calming down

So I hugged her.

She fought me. She told me to stop. She struggled in the grip of my arms.

Then, like magic, all the fight went out of her and her arms went around me and she cried.

I let her cry for a while, stroking her back. I realized this had really freaked her out, but all I could do was tell her it would be fine. I think I said that ten or fifteen times.

Eventually she relaxed.

“No it won’t,” she sighed into my neck.

“Won’t what?” I asked.

“Be fine,” she whispered.

“Yes it will,” I insisted.

“No ... it won’t!” she said, her voice firm again as she pulled her head back and looked me in the eyes.

“Okay,” I said. “Why not?”

She did the strangest thing, then. We were front to front, our naked bodies pressed together, but in my concern for her I’d sort of forgotten that. She had not. She rubbed her loins against mine, from side to side and then back again. I was soft (believe it or not) but my penis stuck out enough that the hollow between her legs caught it and moved it from side to side, too.

“Because I love doing this,” she whispered. “I loved kissing you. I loved how you felt in my hand. I loved it when you spurted. I wished I was Sam when she was rubbing her pussy on Rudy’s penis.”

She put her forehead against my chest and stopped the movement with her hips.

“I want to have sex, Bobby.”

Well, what do you say to that? I can tell you what you don’t say: “Me, too, Baby. Lie down and spread ‘em!” Not in that situation. I was only sixteen, but I was already intelligent enough to know that.

“I get that,” I said, into her hair. “I think that’s normal. But that doesn’t mean we have to do that.”

She snorted, so hard, in fact, that I wondered for a second if she’d just blown snot on my chest. Her head lifted and she made eye contact again.

“It is not normal for a girl to want to let her brother fuck her,” she said.

What do you say to that? I can tell you what you’re supposed to say. You’re supposed to nod your head sagely and say something like, “Of course not.” That, however, was the last thing I wanted to say. In fact, I was having a debate in my mind about how, if it was so abnormal for a sister to want something like that, why was it that I felt the same way? And I was pretty sure Sam and Rudy were firmly on the ‘abnormal’ train as well. I thought briefly about Tawny, whose grip on my penis had been so sure and firm. I heard again her words, “Do it!” urging me to deposit my male essence on her tummy, with her legs spread wide, defenseless, but trusting. She was too young to ride the train at all, that one or any other ... but I knew she’d jump for it if she got the chance.

All five of us were willing to break the bonds of normalcy, to enter the world of the taboo. Didn’t that make it ‘normal’ for us? If a hundred percent of a given sub-cultural group agreed that a certain behavior was acceptable, then didn’t that make it normal?

At the same time, I knew it did not. Nobody told the Mormons their decision to adopt polygamy as their normal standard was fine and dandy. Thinking about it was giving me a headache so I returned my attention to Val.

“Maybe not,” I said. “But I don’t feel any different about you because you said that.”

She cocked her head.

“For real?”

I shrugged. “Nope. I still love you.”

“That’s the problem, you dope,” she said. “I love you, too. I just love you too much.”

“You can’t love somebody too much,” I said, giving her a little squeeze.

“You can’t fuck me, Bobby,” she said. “We just can’t do that. Nobody outside this room would say it’s okay.”

“Okay,” I said. “I agree. So we won’t do that.”

“You make it sound simple, but it isn’t. If we go back and take more pictures tomorrow I’m going to get all horny again and want to do things. Geez, Bobby, I want to do things right now and we haven’t even fooled around!”

“Easy peasy,” I said. “Make me shoot and then I’ll be harmless.”

“What about me?” she said, her voice frosty.

“You can have an orgasm without a penis in you,” I said. “Ask Tawny.”

“And Tawny. Nobody can fuck Tawny!” said Val. “She’s way too young.”

“Nobody’s going to fuck anybody,” I said. “We’ll make sure that whenever either Rudy or I get hard, one of you makes us soft again. And he pays extra for that!” I was proud of myself. I’d come up with a solution to the problem.

I might have garnered enough wisdom to know what not to say in a given situation ... but that didn’t mean I was wise.


We returned to the main bedroom, which also had a little sitting area in it, but nobody was sitting. Well, technically I guess Tawny was sitting.

On top of Rudy.

Sam was teaching her how to ride a stiff dick so Tom could take pictures of it.

“Stop that!” barked Val.

“It’s not hurting anything,” said Tawny, who was panting gently. “It feels good.”

“You realize you’re only two inches away from not being a virgin anymore?” said Val, taking another approach.

“It’s not going in me,” said Tawny. “I’m on top of it. I’m on top of him. He can’t do anything.”

“Okay,” said Sam. “You’ve got the hang of it. My turn. You can go practice on Bobby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.