A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Grinning, Cash saunters over and drops onto the couch next to Sarah. Kara had helped the girl up off the floor and onto the couch before disappearing to another room. It left Sarah all alone with Cash and two other lacrosse players that she doesn’t even know.

“I don’t believe these guys know you,” he says as he casually tosses his arm over the back of the couch behind her. “This hot little slut is Sarah. And these guys are Chris and Andrew.”

“Where did Kara go?” she asks, clearly disturbed by how Andrew keeps trying to get a peek at her ass and how Chris’ eyes are fixed on her breasts.

Sarah is naked and slightly scared. She tries to cover herself, while crossing her legs, but she knows it’s not going to help much. Then with exaggerated care, Cash slides his arm down to her shoulders. She cringes and puts on a fake smile and then casts it to the other two guys. Cash closes his hand around her shoulders and starts to gently massage her.

“There is no need for you to be scared,” he says soothingly to her. He looks to Andrew and Chris. “We won’t do anything you don’t want to, right guys?”

Sarah wants to do something and at the same time she doesn’t. It’s not just fear from her brother. She isn’t so sure about doing anything with these guys. But she does have to admit that Cash’s hands do feel incredible. Her head rolls back, her eyes closes and a deep sensual groan escapes from her mouth.

Chris and Andrew stare intently. Sarah starts to relax despite her apprehension. Her arms fall away to give all three of the guys a look at her breasts. They can all see the pale flesh of her areola stiffening into rough little bumps as her nipple hardens.

“So,” Cash says casually, as if he isn’t doing his best to turn her on, “what brings you to my house tonight?”

Sarah sighs through her soft moans, “I was invited by Kara. She said I would have a good time.”

“She was right,” Chris says with a grin.

“You’re that girl that keeps to herself, ain’t you?” Andrew asks, looking a little dubious. “You’re the one with the skirt and no underwear.”

Sarah’s face reddens a little.

“Oh, yeah,” Cash says with a smirk. “I caught a bit of that little pussy of hers.”

“Yeah that shit looked all nice and tight,” Andrew says with a clap as he leans forward. “Why don’t you show that pretty little thing to us?”

“I ... I don’t know...” Sarah mumbles.

With the smirk still on his face, Cash says, “Come on guys, give the doll here some time to open up and relax.”

Then Cash smiles broadly. Very deliberately, he moves his hand off Sarah’s shoulder and down her chest until his fingertips rest on the bumpy pale flesh that surrounds her nipple. Sarah gasps as he teases her sensitive skin. She tenses but she doesn’t pull away.

“See, she can relax,” Cash says, looking Andrew in the eye.

Turning his attention back to Sarah, Cash leers at her and pushes his hand down to grab her breast. Sarah jumps at his touch and threatens to pull away, but he grabs her wrist, pulling her. Sarah is torn between giving in and feeling disgusted.

“Just relax,” Cash reassures her. “We’re not going to hurt you. I won’t let that happen.”

He pulls her hand up along his thigh to cup his stiffening cock through his jeans. As he massages her breast with one hand, he manipulates her hand with the other to massage his cock while the other guys watch.

After a few moments, Cash pushes her hand away. He grins at Sarah and gently pinches the hard tip of her big swollen nipple. Sarah gasps and moans as he gropes her.

“Fuck,” Chris breathes.

Glancing over, Cash sees Chris staring open mouthed at Sarah. Andrew, with a smirk of his own, is openly adjusting himself through his jeans.

“Enjoy it, guys,” Cash chuckles, squeezing Sarah’s breast for emphasis. “This doll is going to have the time of her life tonight.”

“Fuck yeah,” Andrew hoots.

Sarah, with a sudden bad feeling, shakes her head. “I ... I think I just want to get dressed and go.”

“You can’t leave yet doll,” Cash croaks. “You haven’t even gotten started for us.”

“Yeah, we still haven’t seen that pretty little pussy of yours,” Andrew adds.

“No,” she says panicked and starts to get up, “I think I really need to go.”

In wordless response, Cash grabs her by the back of the head, twisting his hand around in her hair. He yanks her back down and pulls her head back before putting his face right in front of hers. His hot breath rolls over her like a blanket of heat.

“You’re going to stay right here and put on a little show for us,” he says with a hint of anger. “If you resist we will force you to do so.”

Sarah knows he means to honor his threat. She knows that she is no match for these three guys. And unless Kara gets back out here, she is going to either have to resist or give in. She may just be able to resist and get to her car and get away.

“A couple more of the team is going to be here soon,” Cash continues. “And you really don’t want to disappoint them, do you?”

Fear flashes in her eyes. Any chance she has to escape is now, but if she tries then it will only get worse. She can’t imagine taking on the whole team and at the same time she can imagine that doing so has a better outcome than the whole team forcing themselves onto her.

So she does the only thing she can do.

She reaches down to cup Cash’s hard cock for a moment before turning her attention to deftly unbuttoning and opening his jeans. With ease, she reaches in and grabs him. Cash gasps as Sarah’s warm fingers circle his shaft, pulling it out from the tangle of his boxers and jeans.

“You better make it seem like you’re enjoying this,” he warns. “You better sound convincing too.”

Sarah gives him a slight nod, which is all she can do considering he still has his hand tangled up in her hair. She also puts on the best smile she can manage. Satisfied that she is going to cooperate, Cash frees his hand from her hair.

Without missing a beat, Sarah drops her head into his lap. An instant later, he lets out a deep groan as the warm wetness of her mouth engulfs his cock. She doesn’t really have much in the way of experience, but she has practiced on bananas and cucumbers. Sarah just hopes it is enough to show Cash that she means to please them.

Moaning, Cash continues to grope Sarah’s naked breast while she sucks his cock. Laying his head back on the couch, he closes his eyes and revels in the intense sensations of Sarah’s mouth bobbing up and down his swollen shaft.

A shift of weight on the couch draws Cash’s attention back to things other than his cock. Andrew has moved to sit on Sarah’s other side, his hand openly caressing her bare thighs. They slide up to touch her tight ass. Cash smiles down at the girl and helps to maneuver her into a kneeling position on the couch. She does so without letting his cock fall from her mouth.

In this new position, Sarah’s head continues to bounce in Cash’s lap. Andrew pulls her ass into the air and he wastes no time with his hands. They glide over her smooth cheeks.

“Damn man,” Andrew groans. “Her pussy is so fucking wet.”

“So why don’t you fuck her?” Cash asks.

“I think I will,” Andrew answers, his hand suddenly mauling his jeans.

Cash laughs. He runs his hand through Sarah’s hair, pulling her off his cock for a moment. “Andrew here is going to fuck you. It’s best if you let him.”

Sarah drops his cock from her mouth and gives him a false smile and quick nod.

“Hey!” Chris interjects. “What about me?”

Cash looks up to see his teammate standing in front of him, near the girl’s head. “Then get that shit off and get over here.”

Chris looks to Andrew and then they both strip off their jeans and boxers and climb onto the couch. Andrew kneels behind Sarah while Chris takes his place next to Cash, placing the girl’s head between them, cock hanging in her face.

Cash watches as Andrew grabs her by the hips, working to line himself up. Sarah lets out a long, slow groan as he penetrates her. She tries to make it sound like she is enjoying it, but is unsure if she is successful. She looks up to Cash for a sign that she did good. He merely gives her a nod before averting his gaze to his cock and then Chris’. With another false smile, she braces one hand against the couch and the other she wraps around Cash’s cock while taking Chris’ hard shaft in her mouth.

Andrew starts to thrust into her, drawing out mewling noises which are then muffled by whichever cock is in her mouth at the time. Her head shifts up and down on their shafts as her body rocks back and forth with the athlete’s thrusts.

Watching Sarah’s tight body fucking and sucking while feeling her warm mouth moving on his cock, Cash feels a familiar tightening in his balls. But he isn’t ready to give it to her just yet. Luckily, he doesn’t have to hold off.

It is Chris who yields first. With a deep groan, he grabs hold of her hair and pumps his load into her warm, waiting mouth. She nearly chokes on the unexpected blast of cum. As she gags, spittle and globs of cum seep out of the corners of her mouth. Cash throws his head back and laughs.

“Chris, you pussy,” Cash mocks, “I wouldn’t have pegged you for a minute man.”

“Oh shut up,” Chris bites back.

Cash only laughs harder. He takes Sarah’s head from his teammates cock and replaces it onto his. She has no choice but to take Cash once more between her wet lips.

“I told you I heard someone getting fucked,” someone says.

Cash looks up to see to see David and Steve, two of his teammates.

“Come on in,” Cash grins, his cock deep in Sarah’s mouth while Andrew continues to thrust into her pussy. “Sarah here is putting on a show.”

Andrew groans and with one final hard thrust, he empties his balls into her pussy. “Fuck, yes!”

“Well, Chris has already lost it and now Andrew has filled her,” Cash gins even more. “Sarah can take all you guys got, ain’t that right you little slut?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.