Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 22: Catering Gig – Prep

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Catering Gig – Prep - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Z is still working as a prostitute. Her ad pays off again. A horny couple needs a server for a sexy catering gig. That couple invites Z and younger sister, Fran, for dinner. There is talk about a threesome. Fran is not supposed to make it a foursome. Readers will have to decide if Fa/ft really applies.

The BS&O message: We need a server for a catering gig. You will have multiple opportunities to meet prospective clients. Call for more info [phone number] -RRRR

I called. “This is Roberta Robertson. Who is calling please?”

“I’m Z3 from BS&O but just call me Z.”

“I’m glad you called. My husband and I have a catering gig. It’s dinner for 15 to 20 horny couples. Some are married, some not. All are in very open relationships. We fully expect an orgy to develop after the main course. Will this offend you?”

“I might enjoy watching. Oh wait, am I expected to be involved in an orgy?”

“I’m glad you will not be offended. As to participation, you may be invited as a paid participant. You are, of course, free to decline or set your own rules and rates should you participate.”

“Sounds like something I would like. Could I meet you in person first? Is that okay?

“Come for dinner at 18:00 today if that works for you.”

“I can do that. May I bring my sister? And what’s with your R-R-R-R BS&O handle?”

“Easy answer, 4-R is Randy Robert & Roberta Robertson. How old is your sister?”

“16.”

“You can bring her. But with her present, it could make a problem if my husband and I decided we would like to have you share in some 3-way erotic activities.”

I had to chuckle, “We share a boyfriend. The house I share with my sister does not afford any privacy. We enjoy watching. Being watched sharing our bodies adds much to the already erotic nature of what we share.

“I am Fran’s foster parent for another 20 months. I can legally consent for her to watch. I will take you up on your offer of dinner. Please text me your address. I will call you back after I ask Fran if she would like to have dinner with us.”

“Okay. Let me know when you know. Bye.”

When Fran returned from school I asked, “I have an invitation to dinner. I can bring you if you would like.”

“Dinner out. What’s not to like?”

“Well ... It’s sorta ... business. Dinner is with Robert and Roberta Robertson. I want to see them to learn more about a catering gig they have. But ... they may want me after dinner to be a part of a 3-way with them.”

“Are you asking if I could just watch and not make it a 4-way?”

“Mostly yes. That is what I’m asking. If you want to participate and I am okay with that participation and if BOTH of the Robertson’s are okay then only perhaps. Only perhaps. Can you be content to watch only?”

“I can do that for my sister.”

“I have to call them back. Please start your homework. I will check bus schedules.”

I called. “Hello Z, what did Fran say?”

“She will be coming for dinner. She wants to turn a 3-way into a 4-way. However, she is willing to simply watch any after dinner entertainment.”

“Oh, my.”

“Tell me about it. Thanks for offering dinner. We will see you and Robert about 18:00.”

“Bye.”

AT THE ROBERTSON’S

We took the elevator to the fifth floor. Apartment 502 was easy to find. I knocked. Mrs. Robertson opened the door. We were greeted by the smell of a wonderful dinner. We saw Mr. Robertson in the kitchen. I said, “Dinner smells excellent. You are both wonderful cooks.”

“Honey, Robert is the cook. He lets me help sometimes. I am an accountant, not a cook. You two ladies look good enough to eat.” With that, Roberta pulled me into a kiss that offered her tongue. I did not refuse the offer. She looked at Fran then at me as if to ask, “Okay if I kiss Fran that way too?”

I nodded. Fran enjoyed her kiss as much as I did.

Robert moved away from the stove pointing to his ‘Kiss the Cook’ apron and clearing his throat. I took the hint. His kiss was as wet as Roberta’s. He also pulled me close. I was sure what I felt was not a pickle in his pocket. Fran’s kiss was also wet but without the lower body contact. I was sure Fran wanted that additional contact.

I asked for the bathroom. Fran went with me. “Fran, if, and only if, they want your participation, signal no if you don’t want it. Otherwise look to me for yes or no.”

Fran responded, “If I don’t participate, you give me a huge orgasm at home. Okay?”

I kissed her and said, “Yes.”

We sat next to each other at a round table that would seat 6 nicely.

“These are my Juicy and Tender Italian-Island Meatballs in Red Sauce. It’s Roberta’s favorite dish. With them is my favorite, simple sliced potatoes fried in sesame oil sprinkled with sea salt. Just for our guests tonight I put together my Festive Green Salad with dried cranberries, blue cheese and toasted sunflower kernels with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.”

“You didn’t have to go to all that much trouble just for us,” I exclaimed.

“It’s not trouble. I like to cook. I would go nuts if I couldn’t cook.

Fran had just taken a bite of meatball. “Mr. Robertson, these are wonderful.”

“Thank you. But please call us Robert and Roberta. We are not formal people.

“Robert, these meatballs are wonderful.”

“Thank you, Fran.”

Dinner was consumed slowly. I had been served three meatballs. After finishing my three I looked at the bowl. Both Robert and Roberta signaled “go for it.” Fran took the hint. We each took two more leaving at least five that I could see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.