Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 13

We checked into a marvelous hotel which was all inclusive and on the small side. We spent all the first day and evening in our room though we actually ordered one meal from room service!

On the second day, we surfaced. Belinda wore the same suit that I had always seen her wear. She looked, as always, absolutely fantastic!

I expected other suits would show more skin and I was right. After noticing me notice a few, Belinda asked if she should pick up a new suit at Wild Weasel! I said that she was fine. I admitted that, as a man, I was a pig as are all men. I said, “Belinda, I love and married you. That includes your body which is superb. There are younger and older women who are showing much more skin and you get more looks than most any of them. Your breasts are large for someone as fit and tight. They have almost no sag. Your bottom is the best I have ever seen. It’s heart-shaped and not an upside down heart either. You are amazing even fully clothed. In that suit, you get the most stares.”

I shrugged. “Yes, I look but I’m not going anywhere without you by my side.”

She smiled “Thanks, Steve. I appreciate you staring at me. I just want to remain your focus.”

“I signed up for that on a long-term basis three days ago in front of God and whole lot of people. My feelings about you won’t change. I love you, Belinda.”

She smiled some more. “I love you, Steve.”

We enjoyed ourselves and the complex eating and swimming, lying in the sun and playing games for two. We did everything together and rarely participated in any event for groups. When our time was up, we flew back home.

On Sunday, we went into church to worship as a married couple. We were formally recognized in the main service. We went to lunch with our friends and returned to the condo complex and my condo.

Belinda said, “I want to go to our bedroom and change clothes.: I followed her up and removed my clothes thinking to go to shorts and a tee shirt. However, looking a Belinda’s body as it was revealed to me produced the usual reaction. I kissed her and we made love before dressing to go downstairs.

“Steve, I want to talk about combining our residences.”

“Okay, I see three choices. We can both live here, we can live in your place, or we can sell both and find somewhere new. I’m willing as long as it suits you.”

“That’s good. I think living together is the plan from now on.” I smiled. “Actually, Steve, I lean toward moving my things here and selling my place or renting it.” I like this house and your bed is better than mine for us.”

“I’ve never slept in your bed so I can’t comment. Your place is decorated very nicely. I want you to put your eye and touch on this place if we stay here. Why don’t we take a pad and go to your place and take notes of what we like and what should go. I think a yard sale might be a good idea to dispose the excesses from both places. Also, we need to move all your clothes here on a permanent basis. We can do that today while we make notes.”

I smiled and grinned. We left for her place. She unlocked the door and we went inside. She took me up to her bedroom and we lay on the bed. I had to admit it. My bed was more comfortable. Her bedroom suite was smaller though pretty. She also pointed out that it was cheaper. “Steve, I had to furnish this place. I couldn’t afford to go first class. A lot of my prior furniture were items that I didn’t want. There were some bad memories.” I just nodded.

We opened her closet and gathered two armloads of clothes to carry back. We made it back to my, now our, place and left the clothes on the bed. We made another trip to clean out her closet. The door to the other room was closed. I opened it and found it empty. She said, “I didn’t need it and couldn’t really afford to furnish it, so I didn’t. We started on drawers and cleaned them out. We each carried a load back. When she left, she locked the door to her place. Once in ours, we dropped all the clothes upstairs and went downstairs to get some water and rest.

After cuddling for a bit, we returned upstairs to put away clothes. We found places for all of her things and even made the room neat. I moved a few of our things into the closet in the other bedroom. By the time I returned, our bedroom was spotless. My beautiful wife was lying on the bed naked! She murmured, “Steve, I want a different kind of exercise now. Make love to your wife.” I smiled as I moved to her. We loved together into the evening.

We had a light supper and went back to bed. In the morning, work beckoned both of us. My co-workers congratulated me. Alice was particularly happy for me.

It was a good day at work. At four, Alice announced, “There is a Missus Lawson here to see you.”

She grinned and I grinned back following her out. Belinda was there looking happy. I went to her giving her a hug and a kiss. “Missus Lawson, it’s always good to see you.”

“Let’s go home, Steve.”

“Works for me.”

I followed her into the complex and keyed the garage so she could pull in next to my car. She did. When we got out, I kissed her again. I went to a shelf and pulled down the extra opener and gave it to her. She tossed it into her car. We went inside.

Once inside, she removed her clothes and stood in the middle of the living room naked except for the heeled sandals she had been wearing. “Steve, see anything you like?”

I smiled. “I see you who I love.”

She plastered her lovely body against mine and whispered low, “Then, take me to bed, my husband.” I did. We never did have supper. Neither of us missed it.

A few months have passed and we are still thrilled with each other. We are enjoying our church friends and our condo friends.

I ran for the board of the HOA and was elected. Joel lost out. He was transferred less than a month later. The parties seem to be quieter without him and his wife pushing others. With very little effort, Morris made a motion which was passed that the HOA would no longer provide any alcoholic beverages at the monthly parties. People were welcome to bring whatever they wanted. We sold Belinda’s condo. We had moved what furniture she wanted in with mine performing some consolidation to make it fit. She had a better eye and made my condo look better with very little effort. One other thing at the condo complex was the developing or continuing romance between Morris and Lois. They were getting serious.

At church, we enjoyed our class and continued to eat together regularly for Sunday lunch. Belinda and I were studying our Bibles together which didn’t hurt our growing together.

At work, I was doing well. I was paid a bonus for low inventory without missing any production requests. I was consistently receiving that bonus. Belinda’s territory was producing better than it ever had. She was earning good commissions and bonuses. There was a sales meeting coming up for Action and she was due to receive an award at it. Spouses were, of course, invited. I would take a bit of vacation for the time away. We were looking forward to it since it was well south of the winter temperatures we were experiencing at our home.

We flew down and checked into the hotel where Action had reserved rooms for employees and spouses. I was one of the few male spouses. I figured that much of the spousal programs would not be interesting but was planning to keep an open mind. The resort was in southern California and Action had most of it for the short week. We flew in Wednesday and would leave Sunday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.